Lunamaya - start a new thread

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Just Be

Lunamaya - start a new thread

Postby Just Be » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:53 pm

I would like Lunamaya to be my guide.

A deep calling to see the truth brings me to Liberation Unleashed. I had glimpses of the truth or experienced it before. However, each time after it happened, I got back to not practicing/ slowly going back to getting caught in the stories

I would like to experience a collapse of the illusion of self, and also to learn to maintain the experience. I hope to get some support from the Liberation Unleashed community after seeing through, so I will not fall into an old pattern.

I used to practice Zen Buddhist for many years. Then I stopped because of different reasons. A couple of years ago, I found mindfulness practice; I do not have any particular group/ teacher to practice with yet. I feel very motivated to liberate myself and to maintain being able to see through ego illusion though.

Lunamaya

Re: Lunamaya - start a new thread

Postby Lunamaya » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello Just Be,

Good to see you here! I know you've been really patient, while I was in another guiding when our paths came together on a miraculous way! So good we can get started now!

In a private post you gave your readiness to question your believes of who you are a 10. Is this still the case? Just to be sure we have the same thing in mind! :)

There is a couple of standard questions I would like to ask you before we get started. Please take a look and if you agree, let me know and we can start!

I can only point the way, mainly by asking questions, but you have to see it for yourself. That is why we are described as guides and not teachers.

Please try to look honestly at all things when they are questioned, rather then giving answers from knowing.

Are you okay (at this moment) to take a break from all other teachings outside of LU, to help you to focus in the time you will be in this process? (routine light meditation, yoga and mindfulness are fine ofcourse).

If you haven't already read the disclaimer, please read it before we get started. Here is the link.
http://liberationunleashed.com/disclaimer-2/

Also please read “Liberation Unleashed is not …” in the FAQ’s of LU. Here is the link.
http://liberationunleashed.com/faq/

Please use the quote function. When replying to a question, use the quote function to highlight the question being answered. Instructions are located in the link below:
http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

I willl be happy to hear from you!

Do you want me to call you Just Be in this thread or do you have a different name you would like to use?

Love Lunamaya

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:34 pm

Hi Just Be,

One thing I didn't mention what is from importance.
For the guiding it is, for several reasons, best if we try to keep the frequency of contact high.
So our request is posting at least once a day or every other day.
If for some reason it is not possible, its fine if you let me know or just drop a short line to let me know you're still in touch.

Love Lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:08 pm

OK, I managed to find my new thread and your message. It looks like I am not being notified about your responses in this thread. I chose the "notify me" option, and it will hopefully work. I am ready to start; just let me know what to do.

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Hi Just Be,

Good, there we go!
I feel very motivated to liberate myself and to maintain being able to see through ego illusion though.
Can you tell me something about this "I" who feels motivated and wants to be libererated? Where do you see this I is located, can you point it out somewhere? See if you can find it somewhere if you look. Tell me what you find please and describe what happens wile questioning this.

Love Lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:20 am

There is that story that tells that there is some "I" to be liberated. I do not see "I" located anywhere. I cannot point it out anywhere. I cannot find it anywhere if I look. What I find are thoughts: some reoccurring; some thoughts about thoughts.

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:28 pm

Hi Just Be,

To start with; Did you get a mail telling you had an reply?

Good to read your answer!
I do not see "I" located anywhere.
I cannot point it out anywhere.
I cannot find it anywhere if I look.

So there is a "I" looking for an I what can not be found or pointed out. What is it what is looking for this "I"? How does this looking process go? What happens? Please describe all steps seen, as detailed as possible.

Love Lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes, I received an email notifying me about your response.

Ha! Ha! It sounds funny that there is an "I" looking for an "I" that cannot be found (big smile). Nobody is looking. When there is a question "What is it what is looking for this "I"?", the answer is "nothing'. There is no any entity looking. There are just thoughts.

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Yes its funny!

So Just thoughts!

Can you tell me more what you see when thoughts come. Where they come from and how it works with thoughts?

Good to hear the notifying works.

Lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Thoughts just come and go. No specific place they come from. There come as words or images. There may be body sensations appearing and disappearing too.

I am leaving today for the holidays, and I will be back on Monday late evening/ night. I will do my best answering every day, but I may not always have internet access, so please forgive me if I respond late.

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes, that apears to be the case.

Please look what you see happening (so no answers from hypothesis or automatisme).

Do you have anny influence on thoughts?

Can you direct thoughts
Can you stop thoughts in the midle of a thoughts?
Can you tell what the next thought is going to be?

Have a good time on your hollidays.

Love lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:49 am

No influence on thoughts; they come and go; cannot stop a thought in the middle or predict what the next one is. They just stop; then come and go again

I am sure what the best form/ way of expressing an experience is. You ask me "Can you...", so the natural way to respond would be: "I ..." You would then ask me "Where is that I?" And, there is no one that can be found. So how to answer such question?

Thank you for the wishes! Have a good holiday season too!

Lunamaya

Postby Lunamaya » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:33 am

Hi Just Be
I am sure what the best form/ way of expressing an experience is. You ask me "Can you...", so the natural way to respond would be: "I ..." You would then ask me "Where is that I?" And, there is no one that can be found. So how to answer such question?
Ime not sure what you mean by the above bit. You are sure what the best form of expressing is?
And you say:
so how to answer such question
, but not sure what question you are revering to. Just to make sure where talking about the same thing.

Can you tell me some more about the body sensations. Where do you locate body sensations. Please take a good look where you find them. Can you really find feeling of pain in a leg or a nose for in stance?
describe what is seen.
What is felt. Can you locate?
And what happens when you close your eyes and do the same thing?
Can you locate where thoughts manifest in the body, or is it not in the body?

You can take these questions and look at them in the comming days, take your time for this!, its fine if you take a break from writing (only if you feel there is enough time its fine if you write). Rather take your time then speed the answers. Otherwise ill read on Tuesday.

Love Lunamaya

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:00 pm

Ha! Ha! I have just realized that I missed "not" . What I meant was:

I am NOT sure what the best form/ way of expressing an experience is. You ask me "Can you...", so the natural way to respond would be: "I ..." You would then ask me "Where is that I?" And, there is no one that can be found. So how to answer a question like this: Can you....?/ referring to "I" I am asking about the language that you would like me to use when I describe the experience/ answer you questions.

I am going to respond to the rest of your message later on today. I cannot do it right now because of time.

Just Be

Postby Just Be » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Can you tell me some more about the body sensations. Where do you locate body sensations. Please take a good look where you find them. Can you really find feeling of pain in a leg or a nose for in stance?
describe what is seen.
What is felt. Can you locate?
And what happens when you close your eyes and do the same thing?
Can you locate where thoughts manifest in the body, or is it not in the body?

We may say that the body sensations are located in the body. There is ringing in the ears, There is a pain in the legs. Or, to name it more specifically, there is pulsation in the legs; there is tension; there is heat. The chest and belly are moving up and down. Thoughts name, label, and locate those sensations.
When the eyes are closed, there is still ringing, pulsating, tension, and heat; all happening here. Thoughts say where the sensations occur.
Cannot locate where thoughts manifest in the body. Thoughts say that thoughts manifest in the head or brain; they are just coming and going here and now.

Return to “ARCHIVES”