DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Micha

DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Micha » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:56 pm

Hello,

I come from Slovenia, western European time zone and I would like to request for a guide who would take me through the Gate.

I see the Life as the Dance with the Wolves. It looks impossible, it looks even dangerous. But when you build new beliefs you realize step by step that there is no threats, its just an ilusion which is manifasted by our fears. When you get through all the fears the Dance of the Life is yet to be come.

Anyway I like to travel which is my hobby, so I am looking forward for travelling with you through this part of my Life as well.

Kind regards,
Micha

Shell

Re: DANCING WITH THE WOLVES

Postby Shell » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Hello Micha,

Welcome! I love to travel, too, its a wonderful hobby!

Micha, in your direct experience, "what/who" are you?

In love,

Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 am

Hello Shell,

Thanks for giving me a hand :)..

I ve been expiriencing that their is something above us, much greater than our bodies are. I can feel and see that we are all connected, that we are all One. I realized also that there is something thinking inside me and that there is something who can observe the thoughts. You will say there is a lot of I you put in all your sentences:)..

Somehow I realize, that you need to fallow the hints of Universe in order to find peace and happiness. What I am trying is to build greater Trust to the Creator; and the trust is rising step by step acocording to expiriences I gained from following those hints.

Wanted to be in love
Micha

By the way my real name is Mitja, but when ever I travel everybody say Micha. It s easyer to prononce for most people. And yes to be in love is probably a very deap feeling. What I manage to feel for the last 13 months is a deep inner peace, gained after lots of lectures brought from the Life.

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 am

Hi dear Mitja,

thank you very much for your reply and sharing.

Mija dear, could you answer the question I asked you? Using only but only your direct experience.

The question was, "who/what" are you?

With direct experience, I mean in this case, to use only directly perceived information through the help of touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. Hearing will include inner hearing like perceiving "thoughts", for example....sight can include inner sight in some instances (lucid dreaming, for example).

So have a go at this exercise and use only your 5 senses to answer the question of "who/what are you?"

It will require only direct honest observation/ perception.

Have fun with it!

In peace,

Shell

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi,

It s certainly a fun exercise, because I don t have a clue if I could answer the question, evendough you gave some extra explanation.. I ll try.

..May be I am a tool for a Soul/Universe to experience through my body what ever is important for them. With those senses I am able to experience perception of pleasure, beauty and pain, suffering on the other side.

As goog as it gets :)
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm

Try this one:

Sit comfortably at a table. Rest your forearm and hand palm down on table.

Close eyes.

Report from direct experience.

What is there in DIRECT experience?

In direct experience, is there a "table" and a "hand"?

Describe what there is, in your direct experience.

xxxx Shell

Micha

Postby Micha » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:21 pm

There is no table and hand, it s just Presence, Emptiness and Joy.

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Hey Mitja,

I understand there is no table or hand in direct experience.

What do the words Presence, Eptiness and Joy mean?

Why did you use these words using CAPITAL LETTERS to report a direct experience?

(Hint: for example, my direct experience of this exercise is utter cosmic orgasm. Its an experience. Experiences pass; They have not to do with God Realisation).

Report again; dear Mitja, what your direct experience in this exercise is, in a way that a three year old could understand your vocabularly, please.

2) Try this one:

Sit comfortably at a table. Rest forearm and hand palm down on table.

Close eyes.

Report from direct experience.

What is there in DIRECT experience?

In direct experience, is there a "Micha/ Mitja"?

2) Who or what is Mitja?

How did you come to believe you are Mitja?

In Love,

Shell xxx

xxxx Shell

Shell

Postby Shell » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

ps dear Mitja, the above link leads to the quote function for our letters to each other. It can be helful for you and save you some time.

and secondly, please take your time to answer the questions above fully and deeply, from direct experience. No stories or theories. Just reports of direct experience.

You are doing well, good for you!

Love, Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Hello my Dear,

Coming up with new ideas. I just got some help from my yoing 3 old neighbour :). Thanks for your support, I like this game and your approach as well. No worries, I take my time for all the anwers, but my head is working like crazy.
In direct experience, is there a "table" and a "hand"?
In direct experience, is there a "Micha/ Mitja"?

May be you want to hear that there is some grip I can feel when my arms are lying on the table. I hear some noice outside from the streat, ect. There is no table is just a solid object where my arms are resting.

I dont know if there is Mitja. There is obviously a body perceiving information through senses. The name of the body is Mitja.
2) Who or what is Mitja?

How did you come to believe you are Mitja?
My parent and sourrounding told/persuaded me.

If I understand direct experiencing corerctly this is expiriencing with no attachments made from Ego/Mind, built from past or future beliefs..

But still, I am miles away from cosmic orgasm and the question who is Mitja, which could be: there is body sitting in front of computer..
I understand there is no table or hand in direct experience.
What do the words Presence, Eptiness and Joy mean?
Why did you use these words using CAPITAL LETTERS to report a direct experience?
I don t se table so there is just something solid. I can feel arms lying on something.
Probably I took you to literally about resting, so I disconected mind and body, that s how I didn t feel no arms, just presence. And yes perhaps there was no need to use capital letters,..

I feel presence when I disconect mind, when I am just being. If I close my eyes I could feel emptiness if my mind is very still. Sometimes after that there is Joy.

Believing,
Mitja

Shell

Postby Shell » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:40 pm

May be you want to hear that there is some grip I can feel when my arms are lying on the table.
No.....just what your direct experience is.
I hear some noice outside from the streat, ect.
that there is "hearing" in direct experience in this exercise is true. In direct experience, is there really an "outside" and "inside". In this exercise, is there really a"street in direct perception?
There is no table is just a solid object where my arms are resting.
Is there really 1) a solid object and 2) separate arms resting on it, in direct experience in this exercise?

Go deeper into the experience and report your findings.
There is obviously a body perceiving information through senses.
Does the body perceive?
How do you know what the body does or does not perceive?
Do sensation and thoughts about it come into awareness?
Who or what is aware of what comes into awareness and passes out of awareness?
My parent and sourrounding told/persuaded me.
(that I am Mitja).

Well done. This is a central thing to realise. Identity, a separate identity is acquired, learnt through conditioning and social interaction. It is believed to be "you" by your own belief in it. Until that illusion is utterly seen through by you.
The exercise I gave you is enough on its own, for you to directly see that there is no separation whatsoever at all. Not a new belief or concept to be cherieshed....but a means of coming to know absolutely that there is no separation. No individuality whatsoever.

Im going to come back to the rest of your answers a little bit later. thank you for them.

In the meantime, could you tell me exactly where your I is? Where you feel it? Can you locate the "I"? What do you find when you look for your I. Where is it? Can you find it anywhere? Is it to be found, in direct experience?

Love,

Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Hello,

I realized when I read over again that my first anwer was pretty close and I didin t realized your conformation. Misunderstanding. One word out of the context and everything is changed and I lost myself completely. But we got some details. So benefits after all. So in this exercise there is no table and no hands. And true there is noise, but there is no street-this is just a beliefe.

So in this state I can experience something similar like your cosmic orgasm, it s meditation if you are realy relaxed and conected. So I feel energy, peace, no body for sure, no I as well, but awarness. Another words there is no Micha experiencing.
Does the body perceive?
How do you know what the body does or does not perceive?
Do sensation and thoughts about it come into awareness?
Who or what is aware of what comes into awareness and passes out of awareness?
Obviosly that is a belief also that the body percieve. I can not confirm through direct experience that body is percieving. Awarness itself is aware of recieved sensation and thoughs.
In the meantime, could you tell me exactly where your I is? Where you feel it? Can you locate the "I"? What do you find when you look for your I. Where is it? Can you find it anywhere? Is it to be found, in direct experience?
Through this exercise when sitting with eyes closed, I can confirm there is no I, I can not feel or locate it as well. But I can smell my sweat for instance or hear my breath. Who is breathing? What is smelling? You got your point, but when I open my eyes I see my hands and fingers typing, and if I look into the window I see a glimse of me, but I assume this all are another, even deeper conditioning!??

In peace again.
Micha

With love. I sumerize a little, as I lost all my writtings 15 min ago. It took me hours of joy and hard thinking as well, so hopefully as I am tired my rewrittings are not too dull, tedios. Anyway I think I was pretty close at the begging of our correspondence, after that I lost myself which was seen in my very full head. Now head is clear, I can feel paeace, so it must be something right. A right focus in right direction.

Shell

Postby Shell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:50 pm

Got your answer; its great. Im still working but will get back to you tonight. Just wanted you to know I am happy for you xxx

Shell

Postby Shell » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:58 pm

Mitja dear; i see you are still online while I work. Im not free yet to anwer to you.

But I can give you two questions to answer/

"What parts of your life are you in control of?"

"In what parts of your life are you the decision maker or do-er and decider? of what happens"

In Love

Shell xxx

Micha

Postby Micha » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello hello,

Thank you again. I got your first mail yesterday. I was very happy too, hopefuly you felt my energy feedback as well, evendough I didn t answer.

Very good questions, right in my heart, the painful part ...you received the right topics. Thank you. I will writte a little bit more bacause I think there is where important to understand some issues. So I could hear myself and you could notice where I am wrong.

As I understand first question your question is where I don t have control? So I dont have a control about thoughts which are coming into my consciousness. I believe also that there is destiny, so what ever I do, I can t change important part of my destiny; the problem is that I know and feel about thoughts, but about destiny I just believe it what I wrote, i don t know for sure. Can you give me some hints, questions which will point out something about this? On the other hand I got a thought today about this, that Awarness experience what it wants, how it wants and with whom it wants and that is with another words destiny.

I don t have control on what I sense, I just sense what is sent on my way and I sense it as it is.

So if the though is the begging of action, action is a begging od the habit, habit brings a caracter,..ect..everything is conditioned by thought. I am not Doer at all, because the thought comes from Awarness. The Awarness create whate ever It wants to experience and thats why there is connection with destiny.

The issue is that I believed so far that I can decide in the moment Now. And the quality of my decision supposted to be dependent of the stage how clean, open or developed my consciouness is. The more Insights I got, more tools I have, the more clear true I can see. Someone has to decide! O.K. if I go deper there is no I (fake Ego) , it s just Ego (=Soul or a part of Awerness). So the only logical answer would be that Awarness is deciding even in that moment. YEEEE

...But, but, but. Sometimes, during the proces called Life or direct experiencing, there is an issue, bacause of the huge wish, desire, pain or suffering behind, which is a label of mind to what it is, so it s not direct experience he he! The point is: you are searcing for right anwer, right move, right timing and perhaps you know for sure where to look. And you make a decision which brings not to good action or. reaction. You didn t follow your feeling to good, you follow your mind to much, evendough you were realizing that you want to follow your true feelings, not the Ego. May be if you were a little more patiance the right answer would come, and you would avoid additional suffering. But probably no matter what you decide the destiny will come in same version, just the path was not to straight. Is it?

Conclusion would be that Awarness brought out thoughts. Even if those thought provoke memories from uncounsciousness, those memories are provoked on purpose to point out something, to heal a wrong habit, a label put from mind. Another words the detail where I was wrong till now was, that I believed that I am the one (=consciousness) who is responsible where my FOCUS is. Wrong. May be the decision which is brought is not the best, even the timing is not the best, but obviously good enaugh to achieve the designed destiny. Because lots of previos thoughts helped to decide where my focus is at the moment.

There was one more failure also, because I thought that I am responsible about either I grab a thought or not. Of course the Evolution goes somewhere and it is always good to know that you have been improving, and you are improving with decicion which thoughts you are picking. But the true is the same like above, when I described who is responsible for where the focus is.

Aleluja my Dear. Almost in love,..
Micha

Return to “ARCHIVES”