I´d like to see clear picture

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.

I´d like to see clear picture

Postby Avatar » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Hello,
I need a guide who will help me to see the clear picture. Please help me.

Sarah7

Re: I´d like to see clear picture

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Avatar
Im Sarah and I will be happy to guide you. What do you want me to call you - I can call you Avatar if you wish?

Can you please confirm you have read the link below.

http://www.liberationunleashed.com/

In particular, these points are very important. There are a few ground rules, please respond to confirm:
1. You agree to post at least once a day. What's needed is focus and intensity.
2. In general, the guide will ask the questions for you to respond to.
3. Responses require your utmost honesty. Be 100% honest. It is very easy to deceive oneself, especially when it comes to something as subtle as the intimacy of your direct experience. Strive to be completely honest and transparent as to what is actually happening in your experience, this will make the process as smooth as possible.
4. Responses are best from direct experience (felt senses and observed thoughts). Long winded analytical and philosophical answers are best avoided and may even hinder progress. Write from direct experience, not speculation. It is impossible to understate the importance of this; in order for any Direct Pointing session to be successful, it is your responsibility to examine your experience as it is, instead of resorting to speculation and theory-forming. The only way to get to the Gate and beyond is by directly looking at your actual experience of reality.
5. Put aside all other teachings, philosophies and such for the remainder of this investigation. Really put all your effort and attention in to seeing this reality, as it is. If you have a daily and essential meditation practice, it is fine to continue that.
6. Please learn to use the quote function; instructions are located in the link below this line:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660

OK. Shall we begin?
I need a guide who will help me to see the clear picture.
Can you explain this please.
Can you tell me how you came here, what you expect from this process, what you think the gate is and what you expect you will be like after?

Look forward to working with you. Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Hi Sarah,
you have a very nice name. I appreciate that you will be working with me.

My name is Gregor and come from Slovenia. One slovenian guy who had already successfuly gone through the process told me about this internet page. I said to myself that is something for me and here I am. I´ve been doing spiritual searching for 15 years and still have an impression there is something more to see,examine... I expect a veil will open and I will be able to see the clear picture. Once seen it can not be forgotten. Point of view will be changed. From new point of view all everyday things will be different.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:01 pm

Hi Gregor
Can you please confirm you have read the link below.

http://www.liberationunleashed.com/

I am assuming English is not your first language –if there is anything you do not understand please tell me!
and still have an impression there is something more to see,examine...
Please explain.
I expect a veil will open and I will be able to see the clear picture. Once seen it can not be forgotten. Point of view will be changed. From new point of view all everyday things will be different
Is this from things you have read? So is it an expectation? You want your life to change?

Right now, what does ‘I’ point to? What is this ‘me’? What does ‘I’, ‘me’ refer to? Where does this ‘you’ reside?

What comes up when it is read that there absolutely no "you" in any way, shape or form, there never has been, nor is there, nor will there ever be?

Responses are best from direct experience (felt senses and observed thoughts). Write from direct experience, not speculation. It is impossible to understate the importance of this; in order for any Direct Pointing session to be successful, it is your responsibility to examine your experience as it is, instead of resorting to speculation and theory-forming. The only way to get to the Gate and beyond is by directly looking at your actual experience of reality.
Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:41 am

Hi Sarah,
yes I read the text in the link and yes you are right English is not my mother language. I appologise for grammatic mistakes.

It is expectation that my life will change because I will see everything from different angle of view.

I say I to myself and than observe. The feeling of I resides somewhere deep in the chest, a little above the heart, in the middle of the chest. I guess it is my soul?

Best regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi Gregor
It is expectation that my life will change because I will see everything from different angle of view.
OK – its important that you place this expectation to one side – it may be that this will not happen but the expectation can prevent seeing what is there.
yes I read the text in the link and yes you are right English is not my mother language. I appologise for grammatic mistakes.

Not to worry – just please let me know if you don’t understand. OK.
I say I to myself and than observe. The feeling of I resides somewhere deep in the chest, a little above the heart, in the middle of the chest. I guess it is my soul?
What does ‘I’ point to? What is this ‘me’? What does ‘I’, ‘me’ refer to?

Can you describe this feeling deep in the chest?

Can you look and tell me if anything resides or exists outside of the present moment?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Hi Sarah,
I ask myself:"Who am I?"
The answer is:"What I?"
And the feeling is that there is no "I".
I was roller blading this afternoon and asked myself:"Who is roller blading?"
And there was no answer, just silence, pure joy.
This afternoon something changed inside me. The separation inside me vanished.I feel peace. There is no "I". Only pure Life.

Beautiful!!!

Thank you so much!!!

Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi Gregor
Would you mind if I just asked some more questions to check there is nothing left un-dealt with?
I ask myself:"Who am I?"
The answer is:"What I?"
And the feeling is that there is no "I".
I was roller blading this afternoon and asked myself:"Who is roller blading?"
And there was no answer, just silence, pure joy.
This afternoon something changed inside me. The separation inside me vanished.I feel peace. There is no "I". Only pure Life.
When you look at something, a book, a tree outside or whatever, can you find an 'I' that is looking or seeing, or is there just seeing?

Is there is no self ‘in here’, is there a separate world or others ‘out there’?

When you listen to sounds like music or outside, can you find an ‘I’ that is hearing and a sound being heard, or is there just hearing?

When you touch something like the table, is there a ‘you’ touching and a table being touched, or just sensations and thoughts?

Is there control over anything like walking, brushing teeth etc. Or is there just moving?

Do you experience being the watcher of everything?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi Sarah,

when watching the things just are as they are.

I feel more at peace with myself.

I noticed that some agressive thoughts came into my head and than suddenly there was one agressive Gregor and another "well manered Gregor" who said: "You shouldn´t be thinking agressive thoughts!"

Well if I have focus in my head than this "I" reappears and if I have focus in my heart it is gone. Than there is only hearing and sensations,walking..

In the past there was this feeling I´m only the watcher and life went by, but know I could say I´m more present in life.

Best regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 am

Hi Gregor
When watching the things just are as they are.
Is it possible to have this any other way? If so what and/or how? Are all actions 'automatic'?
I noticed that some agressive thoughts came into my head and than suddenly there was one agressive Gregor and another "well manered Gregor" who said: "You shouldn´t be thinking agressive thoughts!"
What is saying this? Thoughts? Does it have any power? Over what? Or are thoughts just being experienced?

Are all thoughts automatic?

Is "I" a different thought from the thought of say, a table?

If 'I' is just a thought…… can it be a thinker, a doer, a witness or anything at all?

Has "you" been revealed as a thought story, if so what remains?
Love Sarahxxx

Postby Avatar » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Sarah,
looks like my post disappeared and I must write it again.

Things are as they are and it doesn´t matter if I think this way or other way things are as they are.

Thoughts come I wait till they go and try not to attach to them.

I points inside my body, table points outside on a wooden object.

I is a presence It is not a thinker,doer...

After thought story remains pure presence, pure beeing.

Best regards,

Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi Gregor
looks like my post disappeared and I must write it again.
Yes – copy it into here from somewhere like Word!
Thoughts come I wait till they go and try not to attach to them.
Do you choose to try or not try? Or does trying just happen?
I points inside my body, table points outside on a wooden object.
What is 'inside' and 'outside'? Are they thoughts? Is the wooden object separate from you? Or is that thought? Where do you end and ‘something else’ start? What is it that tells you something else is there?
I is a presence It is not a thinker,doer...
Do you mean by presence a feeling of me-ness? If not please explain.
Love Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Sarah,
I´m peacefull, occasionally some thoughts still come by and I chose not to attach to them, just let them disappear.

When I go into meditation and expand my consciousness than I feel like beeing a vast space. I once had an insight (feeling) that all space is inside me.

Sense of touch tells me that table is solid, sight tells me that table is rectangle and brain puts this information together and tells me that table is out there. On the other hand there is this subtle feeling that I´m not separate from this table, that everything is connected, that we are all one.

Sorry I do not understand word "me-ness".
I feel presence that is all pervading and timeless, that everything is OK as it is. Feeling PRESENCE another interesting thing happens-somehow JOY arises, for no particular reason I feel joyfull. That is wonderfull.

Thank you Sarah,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Gregor
I´m peaceful, occasionally some thoughts still come by and I chose not to attach to them, just let them disappear.
Do ‘you’ decide this? Or does this disappearance just happen? Is there someone here controlling choice thoughts?
Sense of touch tells me that table is solid, sight tells me that table is rectangle and brain puts this information together and tells me that table is out there. On the other hand there is this subtle feeling that I´m not separate from this table, that everything is connected, that we are all one.
When you look at the table or touch it where does where does your perception (dojem) end and something else, like table start?
Thank you Sarah,
Your welcome. Love Sarah xx

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:26 pm

I think this is the right one?????
Perception - dojemanje.
Sarah xx

Return to “ARCHIVES”