Any Guides available?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Francis

Any Guides available?

Postby Francis » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi, I'm looking for some pointers.

Francis

Re: Any Guides available?

Postby Francis » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Oops pressed return too quick!

To give you some background which may be helpful, about 2 yrs ago I did a kind of spontaneous meditation where I imagined love radiating from my heart centre to all beings. Something shifted in my consciousness & for two weeks I was in a state of utter joy.

The only way to describe it is "life living itself". There was a complete ease with whatever was happening in my life & everything seemed effortless & easy, I seemed to be in love with Everything.

After 2 weeks Mr Ego came back so I started "trying" to get back to that open awareness.

1 year later I meditated on the third eye & something shifted again for two weeks returning me to what I know is my natural state, everyone's natural state.

Since then I've been reading & listening to the stuff on Urban Guru Cafe, Ramana, Nisargadatta etc & had some nice indications that I may be ready to Just Do It, as Nike say.

I look forward to connecting with you.
Love Francis

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:44 pm

What a wonderful experience you have had i should love to point you in the direction to the gate.
It would be a joy to work with you and assist you in the journey through your gate. Very short Profile of what i do. Was a nurse, social worker now work as a life coach therapist.
My dear husband found Liberation Unleashed, he went through first then it was my time to take the path through the gate.
If you wish me to help you through please send me a note and we can start the work.
There are some helpful tips and hints that i will start you with if you would like me to be your guide.

Thank You for your kind consideration
Love and Light Nina

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:34 pm

If you haven't seen it already then please look at the introduction, our disclaimer and a short video at http://www.liberationunleashed.com

Please aim to post every day. I will ensure that I post an answer each day if you have any sensitive questions or concerns about any aspect of this you may send me a confidential e mail.
I will ask questions which you answer from present moment, direct experience, that is introspection of bodily senses, thoughts and that unmistakeable sense of aliveness, of presence. Philosophy, speculation and overly analytical answers are not needed for this.
Please put aside other reading, teachings and beliefs during this enquiry. If have a daily meditation practise you can continue with that.

Do you agree to all the above? If so we can begin.

-------------------------------------------

A couple more points,
-Please learn to use the quote function, instructions are located in the link below this line:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660

-When writing a long post in the text editor, it might be a good idea to periodically copy and paste your text into notepad or another text editor on your computer, or into the copy/paste buffer, as it is not uncommon to be logged off automatically and lose all your text.
Thank you so much
Love Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Hi Nina
I agree with all of the above.
Thanks for your kind offer....lets go!

Love Francis

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 pm

[quote Can you please tell me what your expectations are about the work we are going to do.It would be great to understand what you are feeling about this journey ?. Do you have any anxiety or fear at this point.
It is wonderful that you are at the start of a new part of your life I am hear to support you, Guide you,and on some occasions inspire you to take the next step.

Love Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Can you please tell me what your expectations are about the work we are going to do.It would be great to understand what you are feeling about this journey ?. Do you have any anxiety or fear at this point.
It is wonderful that you are at the start of a new part of your life I am hear to support you, Guide you,and on some occasions inspire you to take the next step.
My expectations are that I'll be asked to look at my experience & given pointers or questions to help me cut through the sense of an "I" that persists. I feel exited & a little trepidation about getting my hopes up too much. I also know it's down to me to really put some effort into following through honestly on whatever you suggest.

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 pm

What comes up when I say- there is no separate entity self in real life at all.
Dear Frances hope you spend some time considering the above and try to get down the first thoughts you have.
You are well on your way and i am so pleased to be your guide.

Love and Light

Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey Nina
What comes up is recognition & resistance about 70/30. I feel there's no separate entity but also a very strong habit of believing it to be so. The resistance is just fear I guess.

Love Francis

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

[quoteI Think it may be good to look at the feelings that came up for you. That is a great start Now consider this< fear itself is not to be feared. It's a mechanism. Working perfectly as a security system. It is protecting something from being found out.
Please look at fear and just let it be here. Find where in the body is being felt, bring it closer, invite it to share its wisdom. It's fine to just let it be. Respect it. Bow to it. Then look what is behind fear.
Thank You Nina

Love and light
Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:09 pm

The fear is a sensation in my stomach that I can intensify by focusing on it. Behind the fear is a silent presence that says everything is OK.

Nina

Postby Nina » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:34 pm

[quote Behind the fear is a silent presence that says everything is OK.
][/quote]
That is a great first step we will deal with <that says everything is OK at a later Post.
Firstly i would like you to look at three things
1 Table.
2 University.
3 The unicorn.

Please consider the three things and consider if they are real.

Thank You
Love and Light Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:47 pm

Real in a sense that my mind can perceive them?
I see a table as a label given to a collection of parts.
University is a label given to a building that performs a certain function.
Both of these have no reality from their own side & exist by imputation.
The Unicorn is a little more nebulous in the sense that I've only ever perceived one as an idea & I have no way to verify if it was ever real.

I hope I've understood what you're asking me to consider, maybe I'll sleep on it.

Thanks & Love Francis

Nina

Postby Nina » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:17 am

look where thoughts come from , see how mind is a labelling machine that labels experience as soon as perception happens.

Please look at the feelings too and see if they are personal.

Thought triggers feeling, feeling gets labelled- new trigger- feeling gets more intense- more labels--> vicious feedback loop.
Please take yourself to a quiet place and just sit and see what thoughts come to you examine what labels you put on the first thought and see what occurs next.

Love Nina

Francis

Postby Francis » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:43 am

Good morning Nina

I was sitting in a quiet place just watching & I noticed that when the first thought arose it seemed that the "freshness" was lost in that moment. A label appeared, then another, then a story began.
For example, I heard footsteps which were just sounds but almost immediately the mind started to speculate on whether it was a man or a woman & which direction they were heading. It's like the mind was just waiting to pounce on the experience & elaborate by making comparisons & evaluations instead of allowing experience to just "be as it is".

Love Francis

Return to “ARCHIVES”