requesting an advanced guide...please

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Lopaka

requesting an advanced guide...please

Postby Lopaka » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:32 am

greeting you with much aloha and gratitude from the island of maui , hawaii.......at my isolated rainforest
refuge......have done much burning and cracking open these past years.......passionatly want to see whats
left that needs to fall away......dissolve....burn.....
this past year has been the most sweet.....estatic.....joy filled.....vibrantly alive year of my unfolding
existence........so why am i here requesting a guide ????? ........because i am aware of some difficult to access
areas that i need some help with rooting out whats left of me....conditioning.....story......subconscious whatever......
so i am requesting a " pit bull " type of guide with pirranna teeth .......could that be you ??????????

much gratitude and appreciation for those who brought this wondrous site into existence.......
and blessings to those dear hearts giving generously of themselves in service to freedom...truth....light...!!!!!!!!

lopaka

dreamer

Re: requesting an advanced guide...please

Postby dreamer » Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Hi Lopaka.

Wonder why you are asking for an advanced guide. Do you see your case as specifically difficult?

If you will be satisfied with an 'ordinary' guide, I am at your disposal.

I have following expectations to us working together:
1. We will reply every day. If occasionally not possible we will let eachother know asap.
2. I am asking, you answer honest and truely. You must be willing to let go of beliefs and ideas.
3. I can not give you the answers, you must be willing to look for them.

If you can agree on those terms we can get started.

You do not exist. What arise when reading this.

Please write your expectations on the outcome of seeing through the illusion of 'I'.

Gretings Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:44 am

greetings dreamer
much gratitude for your willingness to work with me......yes i agree to the terms.....you asked if my case is "specifically difficult"..........no , just the oppisite.......this year is the most serene , fulfilling , alive , deep , free , of my unfolding existence.......the reason i asked for an advanced guide is to cut through whats left of "me" with a firey blast......blistering......vaporizing.......yes , well we will see......

"i do not exist"......right now i feel wonderment.....curious as to how much i can let fall away......apprehensive as to how this will effect how much i passionatly am enjoying living.......my body.....music...the bliss i experience of the beauty surrounding me here in the wild east side of maui......a little concerned my exuberence.....ecstasy.....rapture......delight,...... might loose some intensity and depth......sort of the non-dual flatline blaaaaaaa.....nothing exists.....nobody here......nothing to do crap.......

"my expectations of seeing through the illusion of 'i' ....."i dont have any expectations .....that would be foolish and arrogent......an expectation would only be a silly thought.......words are so thin....crude.....but if i chose some words to point to no "i".........we experiencing we and only we so help us we.......absolute immaculate perfectionless perfection.......unfluctuating.......the i-less i ......vast nothingness.......the absolute witnessless witness.......wow !!!!!! really getting far out....eh?????

i will be traveling to the other side of the island tomorrow to be with my partner....will check for your answer in morning......if no answer i may not be able to write until sunday......ok ?

deepest appreciation and gratitude to you dear heart lopaka (robert in hawaiian)

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:44 am

Hi Lopaka
"i dont have any expectations .....that would be foolish and arrogent.
What is the 'I'?
Who is there to be foolish and arrogant? To whom?

No expectations, fine!

What does direct experience mean to you?

It is ok, if it will take a little while for your answer to reach me. I am in Denmark.

Greetings Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:22 pm

glorious good morning to you vivi

" what is the i "...... the i is full of expectations,..... future,........ attachment to outcome......trying to control outcome,........adgenda........micro-managing..........not trusting the perfection of divine flow........relying on outside sources for well-being ////////hows that for starters ?????????

"who is there to be foolish and ignorant ? " the bits and pieces of self that are still clinging to the ....."who"......the bits and pieces i mentioned above.......the... belief... that i could be foolish foolish and ignorant....my belief gives that concept reality and influence....yes ? of course !

" to whom "......to an imagined self.....from an imagined self....pure delusion..... thank you !!!

" what does direct experence mean to you "......when i dont pay attention to egoic mind... thoughts are like clouds in the vast spaciousness .....they pass by with no effect......when who i am not drops there is just oneness....no me....no you.....just the sea of being......a knowingless knowing arising .......words can not contain it......all concepts.....beliefs.....seem like windblown dust.....this world a passing dream.......i truly am enjoying the dream with no attachment.....i love the mystery of the unfolding of the experience of my tempoary existence

much love and sweetness to you dearest guide lopaka

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Hi Lopaka
"i dont have any expectations
what is the i "...... the i is full of expectations
Aha. Same I?

In direct experience are you the thinker of thoughts?

Greetings Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:13 pm

vivi

i just spent an hour answering the above......and more....and clicked...submit and what i had written disappeared.....ill try again tomorrow....today i need a break......this is very upsetting.....

lopaka

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Oh, is it upsetting. Are there some identification in writing an answer?
Are you, Lopaka, the one answering?
Look into that in direct experience. Can you find a doer?

Enjoy the break :)
Vivi

Lopaka

Re: requesting an guide

Postby Lopaka » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 pm

this happened again...2nd message dissapeared into cyberspace.wHAT AM i DOING WRONG?

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Take it easy.
I can't say what you are doing wrong, if anything.

Suggest that you write the reply in a document and copy/paste it to the forum. If you save the document you will have the reply anyway.

Have you tried using the 'comment'- belove the replies?
You can also use 'post reply or 'quote'

Sometimes I have pressed 'save' unstead of 'submit' then the reply is saved in 'your space' on the Forum and can be found again. I have never experienced to completely loose a reply.

...curiousity arises....looking forward to read your reply!

Greetings Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 pm

good morning vivi

am home now on my own computer......hope no problems.......the first reply that disappeared...." i " had gone deeper than ever before for the answers....and when they were lost " i ' was absolutly bereft....outraged.....this storm lasted about 10 minutes......then the question bubbled up......who is outraged and bereft ? ......then a shift happened .....i was observing "myself " bereft and outraged ....observing from outside " self ".......and instantly all emotions connected with the lost post vanished......the experience was a bit shocking......" i " had never shifted so quickly from upset to absolute peace.....the second time it happened i was able to just stand up and walk away with almost no reaction.....

so if there is no " doer " who is writing now .....is writing just happening ?.....i am aware of a mix of " doer " and writing just happening.....as i am typing there is a feeling of lightness and transperency washing over me....and some feelings of aloneness and sadness are falling away....also a feeling of urgency for this process of gate crashing to accelerate......burn....burn.....burn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lopaka

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 pm

Hi Lopaka

How nice to read this :)

Yes, writing simply happens.

Look at eating, writing, walking, working, talking, looking etc.
Can you find anyone doing it? What experience appears?

Are you the thinker of thoughts? Can you control thoughts, can you decide which thoughts to reject and which to be thought on?

greetings Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:28 pm

hi vivi
who said hi ? .....ah there " he " is again....ha ! got you !.....this morn will let writing just happen.....
feeling now ...." an affection for the infection "......the " i " infection.....the so called life long best friend and trouble maker is fading.....feeling a little sadness and also wonderment about life just ..." lifing "....with no me living it
feeling a bit stuck......need a swift zen stick wack.......want to keep the momentum going.....

your question " am i the thinker of thoughts ".....more so every day i just notice them like i notice the clouds in the sky......they just blow by ......a few get my attention and when they do there is awareness.of whats happening.......not getting entangled.....

" eating,walking,writing.....anyone doing it ?.....every day.the doer is fading......" what appears ? "....just this natural flow.....an up welling like a spring.......effortless even though doing is happening

thats it for now ! ...dont forget the stick ! lopaka

dreamer

Postby dreamer » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi Lopaka

:)

What is there to feel stuck about? There were never a you/I. How then can realising that you do not exist change anything?

YOU DO NOT EXIST. There are NOTHING to fade away.
THERE ARE NO I, NEVER WERE, NEVER WILL BE.

No one to feel sad, no one to feel wonderment. Simply life living perfectly well without 'you'
No thing to hold on to.

Jump, fall, fly!

Warn regards Vivi

Lopaka

Postby Lopaka » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 pm

hi vivi

AH ! feeling stuck comes from the illusion " i " exist......no " i "......no problem with ....sad....stuck..... now wonderment may arise even there is no " i " to experience it........it will just be wonderment-ing in the life-ing.......sorry------words are soooo crude......sounds funny yea ?....but does that ring true ??????
"simply life living perfectly without " you " "........a flowing life stream......i can sit on the bank and tell myself stories.....caught in the illusion of " i " and stream......or leap in and realize i was always in the stream and that only the illusion of separateness.....believed in.....caused the separateness to seem real....

"jump, fall, fly,....no thing to hold on to "......who is there to do this ?????....... if it happens....it just happens in the life-ing......WOW !!!!!!!! sincere thanks !!!!!!!!!
lopaka ( whos that ? )

Return to “ARCHIVES”