Thank LU

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Gerald

Thank LU

Postby Gerald » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Dearests,

This is my first post on LU. I have sent the below 2 FaceBook messages to Elona which I would like to share here:
Wed.22-Aug.2012 13:54
Hello Elena,
Hope this finds You well?
With this personal message to you, I would like to ask you which LU groups on FB I may join and/or you can recommend to me.
On FB we are connected as friends although we have not met personally (yet). I recognized your name as co-writer on the book on LU, which I found today and look forward to read with anticipation :-) Thank you (and Ilona, and everybody else) for making it all available.
At http://liberationunleashed.com/LU_Facebook.html I saw there are several restricted FB groups.
I would like to join these (as many as possible) FB groups firstly for my "reading" purpose, as a support and guidance, and learning from what is available to place experiences and understanding of 'wholeness/connectedness' into a context and reference framework of knowledge and insight - and to become more aware of existing/remaining subconscious patterns and conditioning, especially regarding my looking into the nature of '(no-)boundaries'.
Although I had stumbled upon LU once before, now after I found again http://markedeternal.blogspot.nl/ I am compelled to contact You this time.
Appreciate to hear from you with warmest greetings and many thanks in advance for a response,
Gerald :-)

Sat.25-Aug.2012 19:04
Hello Elena,
Read somewhere that you are 2weeks on holidays so no need to respond my messages. This is just to let you know that this morning I did (not) crash the gate as I realised looking backwards it is not there - it has been all a long time somehow clear to me (since I experienced an awakening through silence between thoughts 30 years ago). But only now after reading some of the guidances at the forum/board I got from there the 'right words' as a final little push with a few other pointers, so that this morning early I saw through (my?)"suffering" thus the illusion (delusion) became clear to let go. The "I"dentification with conditioning, patterns and history dissolved. Thanks!! :-)
Now from looking backward (like from the other side of the Gate) there can be a different way of being with those conditioning/patterning, and they can dissolve.
Amazing, just want to share: This afternoon while reading only halfway through the first chapter of your&Ilona's book and halfway watching your and Ilona's interview (BATGAP), while at same time on Skype with a friend (she is called also Elena!) - just through typing the right questions and typing the right pointers She also "got it"!!! and crashed Her (no-)Gate. Wow.! :-)
This is really something. Wonderful. Humble. Thankful.
At the SAND here I was so happy meeting Pamela Wilson a few months ago. And just now heard (Ilona?) talk about her during the interview.
As at that time I resonated with her, I had asked Pamela's help for some time one-on-one with me - which was very wonderful and helpful then. I am touched by the expressions of Wisdom that gives Kindness for all! and to All who are instrumental to make it possible.
In the coming days I hope to post a message in the 1-on-3 or 3-on-1 ;-) board, for guidance to explore the unfolding further.
Thank You and LIFE.
Happy holidays! and greetings with Clarity!
Geralld
Warmest regards and will be happy to share & be.
Gerald
There is nothing "I" arise from.

Cam-RT

Re: Thank LU

Postby Cam-RT » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:04 am

In order to access the majority of the closed groups on Facebook you need to be confirmed By at least three guides...

Okay, let's prove your done...

Now take your time and Please read over these questions and elaborate as much as possible in your answers...

1)  Is there a 'me' , at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2)   Explain in detail what the illusion of self is, when it starts and how it works.

Alt#2. What is the (fictional) self? What are it's functions?

3) How does it feel to see this?

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion ?
The illusion isn't destroyed...Just seen for what it 'Is'
Thoughts vs. Reality----->Reality always wins.
"Have courage...Don't give up!!"

http://cam-rt.blogspot.com

Gerald

Postby Gerald » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 am

Dear Cam-RT,

Thank you. It does not feel like "done" in the sense of there is more to unfold, patterns and conditions still 'are'. There is the insight itself.

1) NO. There is no 'me', it is only a word part of language used and given all kinds of me.aning to - like a na.me.

2) The (illusion of) self arises in it self, from it self, by it self. It is a thought coming from a thought and is nothing more than a thought. It is like air believing its fata morgana is real.
#The fictional self has no 'real' function, it arose as early (child) experience as a means of communication and separation which was later on believed to be a truth and obscuring true nature.

3) It is simple, and nothing special, at the same time a sense of insight "ahaa", a laughing when it was seen, with a direction of relaxing (in the body) where there was/is tension with a tingling, a slight sense of sadness, with now a feeling of surprise. Just arising and disappearing. And below it all a sense of joy. A sigh. A quietning relief of pressure gone (nothing to search further).

With calm warm regards, Gerald

Gerald

Postby Gerald » Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:19 am

Dear Cam-RT,

When replying just now I did not see there was more to scroll down and one more question to answer:

4) How to use words to describe something beyond words, it is more than words. It is like the finger is not pointing, it is just the finger. We just see the moon and give it the word moon.
Words, feelings, thoughts, images - everything that appears and arises - forms and is formed, then disappears at a certain moment - all of that is this illusion.
When you have a balloon and you blow in air, does the balloon become more balloon material (rubber)? We just see it becomes bigger, larger, and somehow while it inflates we may start to believe it becomes more - but actually it does not. It just appears to become bigger, it is stretched out. Air is like our thoughts about our self blowing up the balloon of who we appear to be and seems to fill our bodies. Feeling thinned, stretched and with tension - identifying ourselves with it - we only are aware of the air pressure. While actually the air and balloon remain the same amount.
It is like what happens to "us" when we start to use the words I and me. We give it all kinds of meanings, contents and appropriations - then start to believe we are actually that inflated image created. While in fact we are not "I"dentical with that at all.
When we pinch our balloon, and let it all out, there remains the same amount of air and rubber. We are then simply not blown up and inflated with that air. The illusion is gone. We never were actually any different or anything else, we were just thinly stretched out and believed the illusion.

Regards! Gerald

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello Gerald...

Just a couple of more questions...

The Balloon analogy was quite different, meaning that the "Air/thoughts" being non-existent, create the non-existent ever growing balloon... So when this was seen did, the balloon "pop"?

Describe the moment it happened.

When in fact did this happen?...

You said in your earlier posts that you guided a friend through, was this in person?

Do you intend to guide in the future??
The illusion isn't destroyed...Just seen for what it 'Is'
Thoughts vs. Reality----->Reality always wins.
"Have courage...Don't give up!!"

http://cam-rt.blogspot.com

Gerald

Postby Gerald » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Dear Cam-RT,

Thank you for your questions.
The Balloon analogy was quite different, meaning that the "Air/thoughts" being non-existent, create the non-existent ever growing balloon... So when this was seen did, the balloon "pop"?
Describe the moment it happened.
When in fact did this happen?...
The balloon analogy arose as image after your question, as response, as explanation to and for someone who has not seen through the "I"llusion. In which way was it quite different to what?
Yesterday early morning realisation was like a dissolving (not popping), it just became clear in a single moment instant/insight when reading about duhkha: '(Sanskrit) dissatisfaction (or "dis-ease"; also often translated "suffering", though this is somewhat misleading). Nothing found in the physical world or even the psychological realm can bring lasting deep satisfaction.' - and when looking through this, laughter just started :-) and Clarity remained.
You said in your earlier posts that you guided a friend through, was this in person?
Do you intend to guide in the future??
It was yesterday afternoon through Skype Q/A only (typing back an forth, 1.5hour), we both studied Vedanta (of James Swartz and Advaita from other teachers) intensively during the recent months.
Without any 'intending' it is likely (inevitable) to be instrumental, to guide and fascilitate in some way in the future.

Regards! Geralld

Return to “ARCHIVES”