Hy, italy is calling for help

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Nuxer

Hy, italy is calling for help

Postby Nuxer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:47 am

Hy, searched for all my life now i found how to rest in peace and how to simply be happy and grateful for creation, i thougth it was the end of the search. And in some ways it is, but i don't have loose "me" yet, my point of view is still there. My experience seem to be stuck with "I", by now i have to "tune myself" to feel the fullness of be alive, any other moment i flow in my brainy mental reality. Sorry for my english.

Nuxer

Re: Hy, italy is calling for help

Postby Nuxer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:30 am

Hy, searched for all my life now i found how to rest in peace and how to simply be happy and grateful for creation, i thougth it was the end of the search. And in some ways it is, but i don't have loose "me" yet, my point of view is still there. My experience seem to be stuck with "I", by now i have to "tune myself" to feel the fullness of be alive, any other moment i flow in my brainy mental reality. Sorry for my english.
Hy again.
My name is Alberto.
I listened to the interview on youtube with Archer and i have felt that this might be the place where i can get the answer i search.
I found many answer in my life but i hope there is somthing more. Something that gives everything the right perspective.
I would like to be guided by someone that is gone trough the gate. I would like to wake up one day knowing where illusions are and where truth stands.
Need help.
I hope my bad english isn't a problem too great.

Ciao.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:37 am

Hello Alberto...

I'm hoping that my communication skills will prove to be effective in our conversation if not, we may need to change to a different part of the forum to find a more suitable guide, to make it easier for you to acheive liberation...

Please let me know if you would prefer someone else to help out...

First I do have one rule...When I ask questions that you answer (When Ready.) them with complete honesty, and what you feel is 100% True and Concise. 

Please take time daily to perform "The Work" and LOOK introspectively...This in essence is a dysfunction of how one processes thought. What we are doing is challenging and triggering the thought process and shedding light on what truly is behind these thoughts...

One last thing I need to ask, is whatever spiritual practices, beliefs or readings, please put them on hold until we are done. They are of NO use here. You can revisit these when we're finished...

I realize that life gets a bit hectic, If you can check in and let me know how you're doing daily, we can address where you're at on the path.

The Key here is Focus, Courage and Commitment, if not this will take far longer than it should. 

Are we Good??...Let's get Started.

So what expectations do you have from liberation ?

And what comes up when I say "There's no such Entity "Self" in real life at all??"
The illusion isn't destroyed...Just seen for what it 'Is'
Thoughts vs. Reality----->Reality always wins.
"Have courage...Don't give up!!"

http://cam-rt.blogspot.com

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Hello Alberto...

I'm hoping that my communication skills will prove to be effective in our conversation if not, we may need to change to a different part of the forum to find a more suitable guide, to make it easier for you to acheive liberation...

I believe we will find out along the road. I'll do my best. Thank you for answering me.

Please let me know if you would prefer someone else to help out...

First I do have one rule...When I ask questions that you answer (When Ready.) them with complete honesty, and what you feel is 100% True and Concise.

Please take time daily to perform "The Work" and LOOK introspectively...This in essence is a dysfunction of how one processes thought. What we are doing is challenging and triggering the thought process and shedding light on what truly is behind these thoughts...

Ok i promise to follow this rule and the others.

One last thing I need to ask, is whatever spiritual practices, beliefs or readings, please put them on hold until we are done. They are of NO use here. You can revisit these when we're finished...

I realize that life gets a bit hectic, If you can check in and let me know how you're doing daily, we can address where you're at on the path.

The Key here is Focus, Courage and Commitment, if not this will take far longer than it should.

Are we Good??...Let's get Started.

Ok!!!!!!!

So what expectations do you have from liberation ?

I know that the correct answer would be: "I have no expectations" and it is partly true, but talking honestly... I am tired of being in doubt. Doubt about what to do in my worklife, tired of waiting to a moment in time where my life would be more coherent with my inner expectations. I want a different world and i want live my life helping this world unfolding. Now i live only waiting for a better moment for start living my true life.
Liberation for me maybe is forgetting all this thoughts and starting caring about real life in an unequivocal way. No more doubt, knowing directly what is real.

And what comes up when I say "There's no such Entity "Self" in real life at all??"

I don't know... I pondering all day with this statement... It seems good, but i don't know "good" for who... Life would seem kind of impersonal... Who would be excited, happy or simply in peace if the self disappear? It is not fear, but it seems a sterile life.
It is hard for me to see any link between a liberation and a disappearing self.
Unless you are saying that this is a liberation from the self... In this case it makes sense.
I am asking to myself which kind of life might be a life without a self, but you know, i wanna experience it. Nobody would call it liberation if it is not a good thing. I want to pass the gate and to judge "after" not "before".

Thank you again.
Alberto.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:47 am

Good evening, Alberto...

Not having expectations from liberation is good, because each person is different in regards to the out come And subconsciously it points toward resistance in what is...
Unless you are saying that this is a liberation from the self... In this case it makes sense.
I am asking to myself which kind of life might be a life without a self, but you know, i wanna experience it. Nobody would call it liberation if it is not a good thing. I want to pass the gate and to judge "after" not "before"

Very good answer! like I mentioned earlier in essence it's just a dysfunction of how one processes thought. Some clients even mention a shift in perception and breaking the physical connection with thought.

So first let's take a look at how the process of thought occurs...

In essence what we are dealing with here, is a dysfunction of the thought process that in fact creates what appears to be a separate being ( A thought.) that points toward ownership/identity that in reality doesn't exist...

Let me explain how this occurs right now. ( The UN-liberated state.)

The mind in addition to being and incredible processing and storage device is also a labeling machine that labels experience as soon as perception happens...

Here's is an example...

Thought triggers feeling, feeling gets labeled--->New trigger--->Feeling gets more intense--->more labels --->Vicious feedback loop...

This goes on endlessly as long as this mental dysfunction persists...(The Self)

Try finding some negative or insecure thoughts...The more intense the better for this exercise... Feel how the body responds when these thoughts arise?<-----You can use the body as a tool to trace back thoughts that are associated to "The self"...Remember the body doesn't lie. This reflex is the same if someone was to slap or punch you and the body automatically reacts to protect itself...TRY IT!! get the feel of that sensation. This to will help guide you.

Okay pick one of these thoughts... Focus on it bring it up close, now with laser focus look straight through it and behind the thought...What's there?....What's driving this thought??

***P.S. When you visit the index board (first page) on this web site there's a topic called "using the quote function" check that out, it will help you better understand how to use quotes to respond...

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 am

Woops!! sorry, the quote topic is at the top of the "one on one" page...

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:53 am

Oh and one more thing...There is no Edit function on this web site so make sure you click "preview" to make sure your response is to your liking, before you hit "submit". Thanks..

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Ok, very interesting.
Thank you.
So... If this dysfunction is removed you are liberated? And this is happening by looking into your thoughts with honesty and openmindly?
It sounds good. And then after that, life would be more... Efficient? If there is no self no more worries about it...

Well...

I' ve done my homework. Bad Thoughts... There is a bunch of thoughts to choose in but i have no doubt there is one in particular that drives me mad.
It is about my work. When this thought arises i start breathing not correctly and my body become rigid as i have see some disgusting thing.
I pointed my laser focus on it and i start see it more clearly. Then i've tried to see behind it and i saw my fear of being abandoned, i was afriad to loose someone's consideration. To not be loved anymore because of my fault. This is the feeling of stealing love from others pretending to be something that i am not. And when they discover my realnature... Fear of that moment, this is what i see behind this thought.

But, trying to see it in the way we are learning here... Who is the one who have fear? Fear of be adondoned... Who can really be abandoned if nobody is really existing? I don't know.

Looking forward for your post.

Uh-oh thank you again.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:56 am

Hello, Alberto...
So... If this dysfunction is removed you are liberated? And this is happening by looking into your thoughts with honesty and openmindly?
Not exactly, what I've just given you is a tool to use to help sense the physical connection to thoughts that are misdirected at the moment...
It sounds good. And then after that, life would be more... Efficient? If there is no self no more worries about it...
For me it was more of a "Genuine" Relief when "IT" hit...
When this thought arises i start breathing not correctly and my body become rigid as i have see some disgusting thing.
I pointed my laser focus on it and i start see it more clearly. Then i've tried to see behind it and i saw my fear of being abandoned, i was afriad to loose someone's consideration. To not be loved anymore because of my fault. This is the feeling of stealing love from others pretending to be something that i am not. And when they discover my realnature... Fear of that moment, this is what i see behind this thought.
Very Good!! we might even get back to some of this later on..
Who is the one who have fear?
I wouldn't say "who" exactly as WHAT?...
Next time the fear comes try this...

Fear itself is not to be feared, It's a mechanism, working perfectly as a security system, It's protecting something from being found out. Just look at the fear and let it be here. Find where in the body it is being felt, bring it closer, invite it to share in it's wisdom. It's fine to let it just be. Respect it, Bow to it. Then look at what's "behind" the fear... What's behind it??

Now let's take another look at what's behind these thoughts that you feel, NOT the thought itself but where is it coming from?... What's driving these thoughts?... What"s in control??

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:05 pm

I am wordless...
I've tried to look behind this thoughts, but i can't see anything. Memories, maybe.
They do their job, i feel not so good, but it doesn't seem to be anything behind...
I am in control because i can stop them or relieve them. But i don't know why an how they come out. Sometime it is a link with another thought, sometimes they seem to pop out of nowhere.
If i look better, they look like an automatic software while i am surfing the web, a window pop on my desktop and i try to manage it if i can.

But it is all happening inside my. It is supposed i am the owner of the house.

Can you help me see this things in another way?

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:49 pm

What is the fear protecting?
Why should be something be protected with fear?
Maybe is something that somebody non want me to look in.
It sounds a little weird beacuase it is all inside me anyway.
Something is protecting itself from being damaged by my observation, and it is doing it with fear. A sort of electrical fence...
I wanna examine that fence and discover what is behind... But i can see only silence, and stillness behind this thoughts...

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:52 pm

Good evening Alberto...

It's okay, you're doing just fine....
I've tried to look behind this thoughts, but i can't see anything.
But i can see only silence, and stillness behind this thoughts...
Very good work!! I needed you to see this to prove to yourself there's literally " nothing" there...Thoughts come and go...Now we're NOT looking at the content of thoughts, that's irrelevant here.<---Just wanted to make that clear. We don't want to bring any unnessesary confusion into this...
I am in control because i can stop them or relieve them.
Really?...what's in control?
This brings me to an analogy that might prove to be helpful when it comes to "thoughts"...

Think of the mind like the sky... and thoughts are the clouds, they have no mass, they come and they go...there are big "Ominous" dark clouds and bunches of little ones ( kinda like "chatter.")   You can't reach up and whisk them away...
They just are...so let them be...( like the old Beatles song..."Let it be")

"YOU" (The Mind) are the sky, the rest in just the weather...
What is the fear protecting?
Why should be something be protected with fear?
This thought "construct" has been there almost all your life, social skills and every day language helps to reenforce this. It does sound strange but it needs your attention and energy/thoughts to survive...Once it's seen for what it truly is "Game Over"...The illusion isn't destroyed, just seen for what it "IS".

So try this... When Alberto go's about his daily business, does it require a "YOU" to accomplish these tasks? or does it happen automatically?

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:53 pm

I must be honest if i don' t do anything theese things happen automatically. If i let them free, thoughts are populating my mind without my accomplishment.
And, honestly, if i try to control to control them it seems to work for a while but i am not sure if it is the real solution.
I see through your words a possibility i didn't considered until now.
May be that my life, simply "life", is happening behind my thoughts and i was identifying me with them because, i was thinking, they are MY thoughts so i have to be this or that?
Wow so powerful...
If i understand it right it is a thing that one have to see and that cannot be unseen. So, my speculation are only illusion yet because i haven't really felt a real shift.
But i want to do it, you can bet on it.
It is coherent, it makes sense, i wanna go deeper.
Thank you cam-rt. I don't know if you are a young woman or an old man, if you are european or american. But if you help me in to this, i will be grateful for my lifetime.
Thank you again and keep going please.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:10 am

Good Evening Alberto...
Thank you cam-rt. I don't know if you are a young woman or an old man, if you are european or american. But if you help me in to this, i will be grateful for my lifetime.
I bet you say that to all the girls ;^)....Anyway, I'm just a grand father of 9 grandkids who lives in Reno ,Nevada (USA)
And have chosen to try and pay this gift back to you and as many as I can, until my body gives out...
May be that my life, simply "life", is happening behind my thoughts
Hmmm...Not sure how to take that, are we guessing here?...or do they just appear from, and disappear to, the nothing they emerge from?<-----Is it this you see?
i was identifying me with them because, i was thinking, they are MY thoughts so i have to be this or that?
Outside of a thought, opinion/belief, or memory, where or what is Alberto?

Nuxer

Postby Nuxer » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:23 pm

The "thing", whatever it is, behind my thougths is not Alberto, i am sorry but i reality don't know where Alberto is. If, at this point, he is somewhere.

Return to “ARCHIVES”