My mind belives it`s aware?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Unity

My mind belives it`s aware?

Postby Unity » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Speaking from my minds point of view, I believe I know the truth and sometimes see through the illusion of the body/mind experience;)
On the other side of me the fluctuation of sensing only appears when my mind decides to calm down and relax to take in the beauty of what really is happening, which is overwhelmingly indescribably experienced, then I assume the mind tries to capture the experience in order to express it outwardly to other searching minds of the same being?:)
The existence I am experiencing seems to be incomplete, sometimes!

Eloratea

Re: My mind belives it`s aware?

Postby Eloratea » Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Unity,
The existence I am experiencing seems to be incomplete, sometimes!
Is it you experiencing existence or the existence is experiencing itself?
When you say "I" what do you refer to?

Unity

Postby Unity » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:49 pm

Hi Eloratea
Is it you experiencing existence or the existence is experiencing itself? ~ The latter is the case, although Michael the body mind is the conduit which the experience is being noticed by/through/with.
When you say "I" what do you refer to? ~ The "I" I refer to is the mind body recognition.

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:01 pm

although Michael the body mind is the conduit which the experience is being noticed by/through/with.
Is the Michael inside or outside this experience?
How does your actual experience looks like right now?
When you say "I" what do you refer to?
The "I" I refer to is the mind body recognition.
What is relation of the body-mind with actual experience?
Are you body-mind? And what is mind?

:)
Be well.

Unity

Postby Unity » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Is the Michael inside or outside this experience? ~ Inside.
How does your actual experience looks like right now? ~ Like there is a waiting.
What is relation of the body-mind with actual experience? ~ Michael is inside existence experiencing/witnessing the pure beauty of life.
Are you body-mind? ~ No, yet yes can also be applied.
And what is mind? ~ Mind is individual thinking, doing, surviving within life's existence as for the body (matter) to play around and evolve in.
U B well 2;)Oh, and thank U Eloratea;)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:31 pm

If I say that Michael is just an imaginary character arising inside experience as a consequence of identification with the body mind and that he has no real, no separate existence how does that feel?
Is there anyone to wait for anything?
Do you have direct experience of the mind or just of thoughts? Do you have any control of thoughts?

Greetings!

Unity

Postby Unity » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:12 am

"If I say that Michael is just an imaginary character arising inside experience as a consequence of identification with the body mind and that he has no real, no separate existence how does that feel?" ~ Accurate.
"Is there anyone to wait for anything? " ~ No.
Do you have direct experience of the mind or just of thoughts? ~ Both, I think?:)
Do you have any control of thoughts? ~ Memory of mind thoughts only, control of them, yes and no to certain degrees;)
May U note the recognition is 2fold;)Namaste;)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:56 am

What is your direct experience of mind and control of the thoughts?

Stay well :)

Unity

Postby Unity » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi Eloratea;) What is your direct experience of mind and control of the thoughts?
My direct experience of mind is it`s being conditioned by ignorance and greed fed by ego thought patterns.
The sensing an observer awareness a oneness inside all life forms, yet a formless intelligence a "doing" is happening? Although at times I feel there is absolutely nothing to "do" except enjoy the presence of the moment, but this fades as my mind appears to pay attention to others suffering?
Confused I am, then clarity appears to unfold from within, once I relax and engage in silence, physically trying to stop thought. Hope this indicates my uncertainty?:)
Thank you Eloratea;)
Ps How do you do the "Quote in red"?:)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:35 am

What is your direct experience of mind and control of the thoughts?

My direct experience of mind is it`s being conditioned by ignorance and greed fed by ego thought patterns.
There is no continuous, solid entity ego; actually those thought patterns connected with belief in separate self are labeled as ego. So there is also no direct experience of the mind, just of the thoughts and of this presence, aliveness, awareness. Look, here and now is it true?
The sensing observer awareness an oneness inside all life forms, yet a formless intelligence a "doing" is happening? Although at times I feel there is absolutely nothing to "do" except enjoy the presence of the moment, but this fades as my mind appears to pay attention to others suffering?
Just pay attention how all thoughts arise spontaneously and they are not necessarily true.
Looking and questioning them is possible. If suffering is perceived and need to alleviate it arise it is ok. Just notice whatever arises.
Confused I am, then clarity appears to unfold from within, once I relax and engage in silence, physically trying to stop thought.
There is no one there to stop thoughts. But if you don't believe them unconditionally they are not problem. They are part of the experience.
Just relax, look into what's looking. Is there some separate self in control of anything?
Thank you Eloratea;)
You're welcome :)
Ps How do you do the "Quote in red"?:)
Here it is explained:
http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

Unity

Postby Unity » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:38 pm

There is no continuous, solid entity ego;

ego is negative thought processing from experience, also a survival trait I thought? [/quote]
actually those thought patterns connected with belief in separate self are labeled as ego.
So my belief in myself is wrong?
So there is also no direct experience of the mind,
Not sure I follow, do you mean am I aware of source?
just of the thoughts and of this presence, aliveness, awareness.
Yes.
Look, here and now is it true?
Yes.
Just pay attention how all thoughts arise spontaneously and they are not necessarily true.
Not if you are paying attention/concentrating on something, thoughts are then accessed from memory/experience, this is how we learn to abide with mind and body.
Looking and questioning them is possible. If suffering is perceived and need to alleviate it arise it is ok. Just notice whatever arises.
What is questioning them? The only suffering I appear to have is the unfairness.
There is no one there to stop thoughts. But if you don't believe them unconditionally they are not problem. They are part of the experience.
I am so glad you said that, my biggest concern is that I am thinking wrongly, which causes confusion:( How do I know you know for sure?
Just relax, look into what's looking. Is there some separate self in control of anything?

Relax no problem:) what`s looking, you mean what`s observing? is awareness observing through my eyes?
Separate self not in duality, but a self/source/god yes, just being, which we the body senses develops/evolves on behalf of direct experience out of reflection off of awareness?:)
Are we/I/you/us/nothing but God?:)
Yet again Eloratea much appreciation and love after all that`s all it is;)Namaste;)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 am

So my belief in myself is wrong?
What is belief in your self?
Belief is by definition opposite to the knowing (of yourself, or of the real nature), it denotes absence of the gnosis or real inner knowing. So check every belief, is it true?
So there is also no direct experience of the mind,
Not sure I follow, do you mean am I aware of source?
Mind is kind of label for thinking, for the thoughts which are perceived in awareness. It is also label for the manifestation of the intelligence of life.
Not if you are paying attention/concentrating on something, thoughts are then accessed from memory/experience, this is how we learn to abide with mind and body.
Thoughts may be caused by various inputs, but there is no you in any of them. You have never put any of the thoughts in your head :)
Looking and questioning them is possible.
What is questioning them?
This which lives, which is aware of itself and of the thoughts.

I am so glad you said that, my biggest concern is that I am thinking wrongly, which causes confusion:( How do I know you know for sure?
You have to check and see for your self, than the confusion will be dispelled. Just look how thoughts and everything just come and go in here and now in this experience. Spend some time in still looking. Also observe the live unfolding when walking outdoor.
Relax no problem:) what`s looking, you mean what`s observing? is awareness observing through my eyes?
Look into what's looking through the eyes and what is also present when you close your eyes. You don't even have to label it. „You“ is one of the labels without any match in reality except this space of awareness.
Are we/I/you/us/nothing but God?:)
It can be said in many ways :)

With best wishes.

Unity

Postby Unity » Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Eloratea:)Namaste;)
What is belief in your self?
The one self which U and I as matter matter on the surface of awareness;)
[quoteBelief is by definition opposite to the knowing (of yourself, or of the real nature),][/quote]
Can I not be aware of who/what we are, and act out of it?
it denotes absence of the gnosis or real inner knowing.
Yes: outsource comes all of nothing, yet points to everything:)
So check every belief, is it true?
No:( self is and can not be anything except it`s self:)once realised never forgotten, but sometimes diluted:(+;)
Mind is kind of label for thinking,
So mind is receiving thought from where? Source/awareness? I agree and sense it 100%;)
It is also label for the manifestation of the intelligence of life.
Ahh, "manifestation",Now there's a spanner in the works for me:( Happening how, by it`s self or by 1 or 2 thoughts appearing to make it happen?:/
but there is no you in any of them.
No Michael, only source, I think, Iknow?:)
You have never put any of the thoughts in your head :)
This is confusing as Michael believes he has, but only from memory of experience?:)
This which lives, which is aware of itself and of the thoughts.
You mean life itself?:) Aware of it`s self;) and of thoughts? Who`s thoughts and what thoughts, and why are they arising?:)For a reason?:/
You have to check and see for your self, than the confusion will be dispelled.
Michael has and Michael knows what is watching/observing and though-ting:)
Also observe the live unfolding when walking outdoor.
Michael loves to feel the beauty of all there is, not as often as he would love too;)
Look into what's looking through the eyes and what is also present when you close your eyes.
I have and I do, I love all that is, and all that is`nt: @ present;)
You don't even have to label it.
I don`t, I am awareness speaking to myself:)
„You“ is one of the labels without any match in reality except this space of awareness.
Michael is THE actor in the play of life;)
It can be said in many ways :)
Said, felt, smelt, touched, seen in the most profound way imaginable:)Miraculous yet intelligently aware;) On2;)
From me 2 U and back 2 source Eloratea;~))Namaste;)

Eloratea

Postby Eloratea » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:05 am

Michael is THE actor in the play of life;)
No, Michael is a character in the play of life. There is no separate actor from life.
Check.

Unity

Postby Unity » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:15 am

No, Michael is a character in the play of life. There is no separate actor from life.
Check.
Actor or character, where`s the difference??:(

Return to “ARCHIVES”