Matjaz and Lisa

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Anki

Matjaz and Lisa

Postby Anki » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Hi Matjaz... here is where we will have our conversation.

Let's make a a few agreements now, before proceeding any further. Can you agree to being 100% honest with this process? Will you post at least once a day, even if to just say that nothing is happening? In return I will give you my complete attention and best effort. Agreed?

If so, then let's start with your last post on FB:
Yes, I need the assistant in seeing of the facility of belief in the "I". I sent the invite to FB after I read the LU blog and the book Gateless gatecrashes. I started to search 25 years ago first with TM and later with reading of different books, blogs, videos. Later I came closer to philosophy of advaita (non duality). I attended few satsang (Gangaji, Tony Parsons,..). After I came to LU all the reading make sense but only the intellectual level or is just matter of time to drop the belief in the "I".
I'm getting a feel for where you are with this material now... and ask that you set this aside for the time being, along with any books, videos, etc. that you have or may wish to pursue. It's best if you focus yourself on our conversation only; guiding seems to work best that way.

So let me know if you agree to all of the above and we will continue on. Good to have you with us, Matjaz!

Lisa
Unleash yourself. Look, and look again. No self to unleash.

achilles

Re: Matjaz and Lisa

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Hi Lisa,
Can you agree to being 100% honest with this process? Will you post at least once a day, even if to just say that nothing is happening? In return I will give you my complete attention and best effort. Agreed?
I agree.
I'm getting a feel for where you are with this material now... and ask that you set this aside for the time being, along with any books, videos, etc. that you have or may wish to pursue. It's best if you focus yourself on our conversation only; guiding seems to work best that way. So let me know if you agree to all of the above and we will continue on.
I agree with your statement.
Good to have you with us, Matjaz!
Thank you for your help.

Matjaz

Anki

Postby Anki » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Great! Let's get started Matjaz.

First I want to have you tell me your expectations around seeing that there is no self. What do you imagine this would be like? What benefits might come? Do you have ideas about what will happen? Please explain in detail.

Once that is made clear, I'll ask you questions, give you exercises to do,and you simply follow directions. Pretty simple!

Let's begin.

achilles

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:00 pm

First I want to have you tell me your expectations around seeing that there is no self.
No expectation. Maybe little excitenment.
What do you imagine this would be like?
No idea.
What benefits might come?
Peace. No attachment to my thought.
Do you have ideas about what will happen?
Just little aha, recognition.

Sorry if I can not be more detail in this matter.

Matjaz

Anki

Postby Anki » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:45 pm

That is enough detail, no problem.

Set aside even these few expectations, please Matjaz. There is simply no way to know what will happen for you when you see this, and the expectations, however small, could hamper the seeing. So... This will be as it will. Be open to any and all insights, realizations, feelings that come up during this process and don't expect any of them to be any particular way. This will serve you.

I'd like you to focus on this question and give me as clear and detailed an answer as possible: What comes up for you when I say there is no personal 'self', no 'I' or 'me'? What happens when you really contemplate this?

Lisa

achilles

Postby achilles » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:27 am

What comes up for you when I say there is no personal 'self', no 'I' or 'me'? What happens when you really contemplate this?
I could refer to empty house, no authority,...
But when I really look at it something deeper came out... inner joy, tears started to fall,...just flow of what is...

Anki

Postby Anki » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:37 am

Ahhhh, Matjaz... Yes. Yes.

Stay with this, keep seeing that. Don't grasp, don't think about it. Just stay with it.

When you are ready, write back and tell me about the self, the one you did not find. Was it ever there? How did it come to seem that it ever WAS?

Much love to you.
L.

achilles

Postby achilles » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:10 am

When you are ready, write back and tell me about the self, the one you did not find. Was it ever there?
No. There was only the thought about "self", "me", "I". When I write this to you there is only the awareness (flow), body, computer, letters. However I is still arise and try to be important through the character of Matjaz in daily communication with others ....
How did it come to seem that it ever WAS?
It came by the labeling process when child (Matjaz) started to learn from parents, in teachers school ...

Matjaz

Anki

Postby Anki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:34 am

Hello Matjaz...nice to hear that things are staying steady.

When you use the world 'I', 'me'... to what does it refer? What is it that you say is arising, that 'I' that 'tries to be important'?

It's good to get really clear about this.

Lisa

achilles

Postby achilles » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:42 am

When you use the world 'I', 'me'... to what does it refer? What is it that you say is arising, that 'I' that 'tries to be important'?
Illusion that I exist.

Anki

Postby Anki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Excellent... very clear indeed. You are gated! Well done, my friend....

We have some standard questions here at LU that are asked before we release you into our Facebook Aftercare group, "Unleashed". It is there you will find support, get further questions answered, and get feedback about living without that troublesome "I' thought. Several other guides will help me check your answers here, and as soon as we are all in agreement, I'll invite you to the Unleashed FB group. If you are not yet on FB, I heartily recommend it; this group has been invaluable for me and many others.

OK.. the questions:

1. Is there a 'you' a 'me' in any way, shape or form?

2. How is it that the sense or thought of 'I' arises in the first place?

3. How would you describe this false 'I' to someone who knew nothing about it?

4. What was it that 'pushed you over', into suddenly knowing there isn't a you?

5. How does it feel to see, to be free of that limiting concept of 'me'?

Please answer in detail, and of course take whatever time you need. I'll get back to you ASAP after.

Much love to you Matjaz.

Lisa

Anki

Postby Anki » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:29 am

How are you doing, Matjaz?

achilles

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Lisa,

sorry for late response. Enclosed pls find the answers.
1. Is there a 'you' a 'me' in any way, shape or form?
There is no "you" or "me" in any way, shape or form.
2. How is it that the sense or thought of 'I' arises in the first place?
With the name of the child and part of the learning process which use the labeling the "I" thought arises.
3. How would you describe this false 'I' to someone who knew nothing about it?
Be focused to what can be named as a verb (seeing, breathing, hearing) and is part of the happening (flow) versus what is named as the noun (I see, I breath, I hear, I eat,...) and is not part of happening. The first one is part of the life (what is is) and the second is part of the illusion.
4. What was it that 'pushed you over', into suddenly knowing there isn't a you?
Just drop of the belief that "I" exist and recognition to what it is. It was very subtle where my vision was changed.
5. How does it feel to see, to be free of that limiting concept of 'me'?
The life which just unfold without the creator ("me") is much more simple, alive, fearless... It is like 24 hours effortless meditation.

Much love to you even if you do not exist. :-)

Matjaz.

Anki

Postby Anki » Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 pm

Hahahaha! Yes.... I do not. So sweet.

Looks pretty clear to me that you have seen the illusion, Matjaz. I'm going to ask other guides to take a look at our conversation to confirm this. Once that happens I'll invite you to our after-care group, Unleashed, on Facebook. Do you have an account there? If so, let me know what your name is there, I'll 'friend' you and invite you to the group.

So... welcome to the land of no-self. Now the real adventure begins, as seeing there is no 'me' is the start of seeing what is, vs. what we imagine. That's where the Unleashed group comes in, for any confusions can be cleared up there; questions asked, etc. I hope to see you there.

Much love and to you, my friend... I am very happy that you are clear.

Lisa

Return to “ARCHIVES”