i dont know

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
maheswari

i dont know

Postby maheswari » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 pm

hello Ilona
hope you can be my guide :)
my name is Maha , i am 33 year old female from Lebanon....i have been doing yoga regularly since almost 9 years...before that in my teenage years i was into reading all kinds of religious traditions and comparing them in search for similraties....
in 2002 at age 24 started classical hatha yoga...soon i discovered and loved Kirtans....so it was mainly raja and bhakti yoga till year 2006 when i decided to do TTC in Sivananda ashram in Canada...
in 2008 i did ATTC in the same ashram...and that time i started to get really intrested in jnana yoga
from 2008 till 2011 i had to take care of both my mother and dad...my mother has severe vascular dementia ...now she is in a permanent specialized hospital
my dad passed away last year due to old age....
in 2009 and 2010 i managed to go to india twice to Sivananda ashram/Rishikesh....but also i ceased the opportunity to buy vedanta books by Shankaracharya,Ramana Maharshi...Yoga Vasistha
currently i am following regularly the advaita webinars with Francis Lucille...i had the opportunity to meet one of Francis Lucille enlightened students here in Lebanon..
this is my background
then why i am here? cause i am seeking the final blow of liberation...it is not a goal that i think or obsess about but defintely there is seeking...and liberation will happen when it will happen....i dont know how.....in fact lately i have the feeling i dont know anything....just letting life , He ,the Self...whatever the name...letting it take me here and there as it pleases...for i am sure it will take me to exactly where i need to be...it will give me the experiences that i need to experience to spiritiually blossom,,,there is no doubt about that....
so i would love you to guide me through the veils of ignorance
:)
maha

Ilona
Site Admin

Re: i dont know

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

Hello maha,
Pleasure to meet you. :)
Thank you for nice intro.

I don't know - is a great place to be. It allows you to look with fresh eyes.
So let's start.

It works like this- I ask you questions and you find answers. Not from what you read or saw, not secondhand knowledge, but from direct experience. So you answer when ready and only what you are 100 % sure of. Complete honesty is your best friend here.

The final blow of liberation, hm, all we do here is help you to make the first step.
How you imagine that it should feel like? What are your deepest expectations? What do you want this to be?

It's important to investigate your beliefs about liberation, so make a list draw them all out, whee do you think you need to be?

Sending love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 am

Hello Ilona
Yes honesty is the best friend…all my answers will be spontaneous and not bookish…

Actually after i wrote the final blow I realized it was a bit incorrect cause stabilization in enlightenment is bound to take time…so yes let us stick to the first step for now.. lolll

1.How you imagine that it should feel like?
Things , life , the world wont change after enlightenment….but i will feel more at ease cause i will realize from experience that nothing is really that serious or important… not even my i is something serious

2. What are your deepest expectations?
Consequently out of this surrender…life as it is now will just flow within/without me…and i will just be carried away by life as life wants…so there is no more resistance in me

3. What do you want this to be?
nothing really…nothing specific..

4. where do you think you need to be?
i am already in the place where i should be at that particular time in my spiritual journey…no need to go anywhere…

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:27 am

Is there anything missing now? Is life already flowing or there needs something to happen in order for life to flow freely?

What comes up if I tell you that there is nothing but flow, there is no separate entity behind word I that can resist, manage or be in charge of flow. There is no self at all as in zero.

Wrote what thoughts and feelings show up.

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:51 am

no nothing is missing…when i have periods of doubt or unease…, soon enough i realize that everything happened and is happening as it should…perfectly…

life is already flowing perfectly…nothing has to happen…

as for your sentence there is no separate entity behind word I that can resist, manage or be in charge of flow. There is no self at all as in zero….well I don’t know…it is said so…but i have not personally experienced it yet…it is still only knowledge and philosophy only…but what a relief it would be to let go of being in charge!

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:31 am

Ok, so how are you in charge of life if it's all flowing freely?
Does life need a manager?
Do you have free will? Next time choice happens, watch it closely. How does it work?

Sending love.

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:38 pm

My choices are quite limited…according to circumstances one seems to choose a solution…but in fact this so called chosen solution was the only solution available…the only solution that seemed suitable….

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:56 pm

so sometimes we do the act then we say we chose

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

is it sometimes or all the time?
watch this video, it may help you see something http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6S9Oidm ... r_embedded

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Yes I m familiar with this scientific experience…
Funny enough yesterday during Francis Lucille webinar someone brought it up and Francis replied and i quote:
“When we talk about choice and liberty we have to see who is choosing and who is free….
the separate entity thinks it has a margin of choice…but in fact as a separate entity we don’t have any margin of choice…and this is the same result of the scientific experience u mentioned
this scientific experience says that the decision is not made by the mind it is made by body…the body chooses before the mind chooses….but in fact it is neither body nor mind…what makes this body (which is a collection of particles) push the button ? we think this body is making the decision..but this body is not an isolated system ..the body follows universal laws …. …in fact all the universe is pushing the button…same thing the whole universe decides that a star is going to explode …or that big bang is happening….everything is not our decision (neither mind nor body) from big bang to pushing the button…all events are universal
As a separate entity we think we have a choice in pushing a button but that we don’t have a choice in creating big bang …but in reality we don’t have even the choice to push the button…
consequently the entity that decides to push the button and or to do universal events is one and same entity and it is universal ….and this universal chooser has a choice because there is a choice which is manifesting b/w different possibilities"

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:24 pm

Wow, great rant. Ok. Now take a close lOok, dig deeper, is there a gap between chosen, choose and chosen?
Is experience, experiencer and experienced one or is it a sum
of separate parts. Take breathing for example, is there a breather that breathes?

Does deciding need a button to be pushed by button pusher? It all flows effortlessly. There is nothing but flow. Body interacts with environment. Human organism is a biological supercomputer that has no decision maker other than brain. :) is this true?

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 am

off course the 3 ie experience, experiencer and experienced are needed together…they go hand in hand…eliminate one you don’t have anything going on…it is like a package.. loll

the deciding does not need a button to be pushed by the button pusher…the button is already there….the décor setting is already made!

so whether the button pusher pushes the button or not is not really important…it all comes down to a simple biological movement from the brain to the finger…a biological movement that we can not control, it just happens….

! wow!

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Yes, isn't that wow...

Ok, so what is real and what is imaginary? Is maha real? Is table real? How do you know?
(real- that which does not dissapear when you stop believing/ imagining it)

maheswari

Postby maheswari » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:04 pm

maha is like any other object that is put in a specific decor…you can have the table too if u want…you can have the button too ready to be pushed….maha is like the table or the button all part of the objects present…maha did not choose to be behind her desk,it happens that her desk is in that particular place and it happens that she has to sit behind that desk…but she did not choose…she is being played liked all other objects

in fact through out my day I am noticing that nothing is really my choice…what seems to be a choice is just an amalgam of circumstances that put you without your approval in a specific situation

for instance maha did not choose to buy groceries today, it happened that groceries are lacking and she needs some new ones
for instance maha did not choose to work at that place…it happend that she got accepted their…this seemed the best opportunity that presented itself to maha

anyway modern physics says there is no table and no maha……it is all vast empty space dancing…

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:46 pm

maha is like any other object that is put in a specific decor…you can have the table too if u want…you can have the button too ready to be pushed….maha is like the table or the button all part of the objects present
aha, there is something here that needs to be clarified. table is here, you can touch it and put things on it.
button is in imagination. there is an image in the mind, that can not be pushed by hand, but it can be pushed in imagination.

maha is not an object.. can you touch maha? where would you put your finger?
check it, is it real or only in imagination.

:))

Return to “ARCHIVES”