Love

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Rebeccac

Love

Postby Rebeccac » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:41 am

What brings you to Liberation Unleashed?
Humanitys purpose ? Our own creation from how we were in the astral, , , just thrown down to play? dont yet have a grasp on dimensions and timeline, I dont know what else to write,,, inspiration,,

What are you looking for? What do you expect from this?
Clarity, focus , ability to get to where I can answer questions for others, inspiration for expanding my explosion of love, place that can share and grow, ground , help,,,I guess I expect wisdom to share eloquently with each individual I can,,, I really am lost with sentences

What is your background in terms of seeking and inquiry?
No longer living the pain body, in enlightened, am reiki 2although out grew, entities all my creation,,, have listened to Leo GURA, lisa transcendence brown, Kelli coffee, Ryan Cooper, Cameron day, he was my wake up answers, !!

How ready are you to question your beliefs about who you are and see the truth no matter what? 11

tallestgirl

Re: Love

Postby tallestgirl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Hello Rebecca,
My name is Lury. I would like to offer to be a guide to you.

What I offer here is to have a conversation where you see plainly that there is no "self". I will ask questions and may direct you toward some specific exercises along the way.

I would like to start by saying that I am not a teacher. This is your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs. I will be pointing you towards questioning the ones you already have.

A few guidelines here:
You agree to post once a day, even if you have to be brief
In general, I will ask you questions and you will look deeply and respond honestly. There are no right or wrong answers here
Please stick with very direct experience as best you can.
In this inquiry, I ask that you put aside all philosophies and just stay with raw looking.
Please learn the quote function as sited at the top of this forum.

If you would like to move forward, I offer the following questions

What are your expectations for this process?
How will it change you?
How will this feel?

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm

Hi, didn't see this email till today ,,, I have not the best tech. Equipment... Quest u ask was what do I expect from LU,, I guess not a word to describe ? I know I am "nothing" I've known that since. I can remember,,, I use to fly in my dreams,,, now I'm in with people all waking up ,,, like I'm thought I was awake just in shit earth with dumb people ,, and I wanna go back home , but learn that were stuck here till we get thru the frequency ,, I make my own reality ,, whatever I want,,, love ,, all I want,, so I'm not sure what I expect,, , maybe more questions to answer that ???

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:53 pm

Will change me to how I will want it to and feel as my body will let it , with love and gratitude, focus , clarity,, ah hah moments to remember

tallestgirl

Postby tallestgirl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:12 pm

Hi Rebecca,

I'm going to ask if you can write in complete sentences. I am struggling a little with understanding where you are and what you're looking for. Additionally, have you had an opportunity to look at the frequently asked questions page? Here is the link: http://liberationunleashed.com/about/faq/

If, after looking at the faq page, you are interested in continuing, please let me know.

Thanks.

Lury

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:30 am

I'm sorry , I'm on a tablet and typing is difficult because it changes my wording and I was on a short break and needed to respond ,,. What I understand is of the I am of no self,,, but am having a difficult time Truelly grasping it in this life, have writing a story,,. I would love the offer of your insights on my becoming a better soul,,. I've been on this mission since I can remember , but I'm not completely whole ! So expertise is grateful, thank u ,

tallestgirl

Postby tallestgirl » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi Rebecca,
Can you please have a look at the first message I sent you & respond to the requests I stated & the questions I asked? Please use the quote feature to state the question or statement you are responding to as you go. Please take your time. There is no rush. If you can't respond to everything I requested in one message, please feel free to send me more than one message. I need to hear if you can & will do all of the things I requested of you in that message. I understand about the tablet and difficulty in typing. Slow down. It's okay to go slowly. Also, can you look at the frequently asked questons? Read through them & let me know you understand what liberation unleashed is and is not.

Sincerely,
Lury

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:40 am

Will change me to how I will want it to and feel as my body will let it , with love and gratitude, focus , clarity,, ah hah moments to remember
Hi Rebecca,
Can you please have a look at the first message I sent you & respond to the requests I stated & the questions I asked? Please use the quote feature to state the question or statement you are responding to as you go. Please take your time. There is no rush. If you can't respond to everything I requested in one message, please feel free to send me more than one message. I need to hear if you can & will do all of the things I requested of you in that message. I understand about the tablet and difficulty in typing. Slow down. It's okay to go slowly. Also, can you look at the frequently asked questons? Read through them & let me know you understand what liberation unleashed is and is not.

Sincerely,
Lury
Hello Rebecca,
My name is Lury. I would like to offer to be a guide to you.

What I offer here is to have a conversation where you see plainly that there is no "self". I will ask questions and may direct you toward some specific exercises along the way.

I would like to start by saying that I am not a teacher. This is your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs. I will be pointing you towards questioning the ones you already have.

A few guidelines here:
You agree to post once a day, even if you have to be brief
In general, I will ask you questions and you will look deeply and respond honestly. There are no right or wrong answers here
Please stick with very direct experience as best you can.
In this inquiry, I ask that you put aside all philosophies and just stay with raw looking.
Please learn the quote function as sited at the top of this forum.

If you would like to move forward, I offer the following questions

What are your expectations for this process?I am trying to answer but have no space
How will it change you? It will change me to seeing a self as the story
How will this feel?
probably angry not knowing how to answer the format

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:52 am

I'm very sorry,, I cannot understand how to put up the question to answer in format for u to see,,,. question is what am I expecting for this process,,

First I must say that there is no "I " but a vessel inhabitating a brain WITH consciousness,, the I is a story, ,, wishing or expecting to understand the meaning of the story,.

How will it change you ?
Change to a deeper understanding of the reason for the story, the belief may be to put all love consciousness , into the light body vessel ,, which slowly transformed from solid form.

How will this feel?
Probably emotions of anger and confusion, pain transcending the body to light body , peeling layers and layers of crap to get to the truth !
, Thank you ,, sorry this has taken time to respond, not sure if the indepthness needing in answers

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:55 am

Thank you so much for your time with me ,,, Rebecca is used to saying I ,. Yes I am confused of the NO I ,,. I do see a story ,,. And am exited to know that in the end may help others with better words to assist towards awakening !! Thank u, rebecca

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:34 pm

Googmorning, I'm struggling on typing as quickly as the thoughts appear in proper grammar,, and not able to bring up questions u ask in forum for u to easily read, I apologize,

As I sit here ,, I'm at work in, waiting to unload, I drive a semi,,,

I , say " I " so easily but with conviction,, because have sensed that this body is a vessel for another ,, who or what does the thoughts,, if it is true that there is no self , it "I" just an illusion , being purpose of Love,, to take back to an astral realm,, transcending pain in body form,, pretty crazy, and yet I feel that I am off the mark completely,, us humans are all going around in circles ,, is this thought correct ¿

tallestgirl

Postby tallestgirl » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for staying consistent in your communication.
Are you going to be able to continue to stay consistent each day in communicating? Perhaps I wasn't clear...I need a yes statement from you that you will be able to write each day, that you will respond as honestly as you can and put aside all philosophies and stay with raw looking.

Okay. Let's continue...
You will see I put things in quotes that you wrote and responded to those things with questions. Let me know your responses. Please put each question I've asked you in a quote box and respond to it. One at a time.
I say " I " so easily but with conviction,, because have sensed that this body is a vessel for another ,, who or what does the thoughts,,
Where does the above question stem from? Who is it that percieves that "this body is a vessel for another..." Is there anyone percieving this?
"I" just an illusion , being purpose of Love,, to take back to an astral realm,, transcending pain in body form,, pretty crazy, and yet I feel that I am off the mark completely,, us humans are all going around in circles
Who believes the above sentence? Can you see that it is just a story?
How will it change you ?
Change to a deeper understanding of the reason for the story, the belief may be to put all love consciousness , into the light body vessel ,, which slowly transformed from solid form.
Who will have a deeper understanding? Who's belief? Can you see that the above is a story?
How will this feel?
Probably emotions of anger and confusion, pain transcending the body to light body , peeling layers and layers of crap to get to the truth !
Can you see that the above is a story?

Please be honest with the questions I'm posing to you. If you can't see whatever I'm pointing to, feel completely free to say so.

In using the quote function, highlight what you want to respond to, click on the quote button and then paste the question or statement you are responding to. Take the questions one at a time in your message.

Could you please confirm that you read the list below thoroughly and understand what LU process is not.

Below is a list explaining what the LU process is not:

This is not a way to escape your daily life.
This is not about gaining something extra, becoming something special.
This is not about cultivating an altered state of consciousness.
This isn’t a trick of the mind, or twisting the mind into believing certain thoughts.
This is not about gaining a particular bit of knowledge.
This is not about having a certain thought or sequence of thoughts.
This is not about becoming a holy, good, moral or better person.
This is not a belief, religion, or a philosophy, it not magical or mystical.
This is not going to lead you to eternal peace and happiness, it is not about happiness.
This is not about freedom from emotions and intense feelings.
This is not about getting rid of self, ego, I.
This is not a solution to problems in relationships.
This is not a way to get free of depression or other diseases.
This is not about stopping thoughts, changing thoughts, getting rid of thoughts.
This is not a way to make the story of you disappear.
This is not about convincing you of anything.
This is not something that will lead to accumulation of money or things.
This is not a self improvement program

Rebecca, I want to make sure you understand the list above. It could be that this turns out to be different than you expect. Letting go of any expectations you may have would be helpful here.

We need to stay as clear and straightforward as possible here so that things are understood as clearly as possible on both of our parts.

Warmly,
Lury

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:06 pm

Yes would like to continue and I have read what Lu is NOt,, are you wanting to continue??? I have read others post and LU blogs,,I thought vmy answers were no different than others first starting,, so I apologize labour my story not fitting,, I come here like others,, so maybe my answers or questions are not correct,,, I apologize,,, there is no me, I ,us,,, so before I answer any more please let me know if you accept my story to continue in the process of my wanting it to finally click,,, or I could just KEEP reading on the website for a final breath , thank u for your time

Rebeccac

Postby Rebeccac » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Yes would like to continue and I have read what Lu is NOt,, are you wanting to continue??? I have read others post and LU blogs,,I thought vmy answers were no different than others first starting,, so I apologize labour my story not fitting,, I come here like others,, so maybe my answers or questions are not correct,,, I apologize,,, there is no me, I ,us,,, so before I answer any more please let me know if you accept my story to continue in the process of my wanting it to finally click,,, or I could just KEEP reading on the website for a final breath , thank u for your time

tallestgirl

Postby tallestgirl » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for responding to the requests. You are doing fine. :)
I am wanting us to remain crystal clear as much as possible, which means leaving nothing ambiguous, writing as completely as possible and restating things or re-asking questions if necessary.
Below are the questions I posed in my last message to you. Please go ahead and respond to these.
I say " I " so easily but with conviction,, because have sensed that this body is a vessel for another ,, who or what does the thoughts,,

Where does the above question stem from? Who is it that percieves that "this body is a vessel for another..." Is there anyone percieving this?
"I" just an illusion , being purpose of Love,, to take back to an astral realm,, transcending pain in body form,, pretty crazy, and yet I feel that I am off the mark completely,, us humans are all going around in circles

Who believes the above sentence? Can you see that it is just a story?

How will it change you ?

Who will have a deeper understanding? Who's belief? Can you see that the above is a story?

How will this feel?

Can you see that the above is a story?
Also, here's an additional question for you:
In addition to responding to the questions from the last email I sent, with regard to the statement you made above, looking right now, can another be found controlling thoughts? Can anything be found controlling thoughts? Does there have to be anything controlling thoughts? Why?

Warmly,
Lury

Return to “ARCHIVES”