I need help!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Humble Bunny

I need help!

Postby Humble Bunny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I have been working with Cam-RT and he has been great, but I can't wait for his reply. I know now what I must do, but I need some advice on the routes of thought I need to employ to release myself. My brain has visualized a roaring river of consciousness. In the currents thoughts jump like fish. Emotions fall in like leaves. Nothing is static. Everything is flowing, but the one fallen tree of ego I and my past have put there. It reaches into river, thoughts and emotions get stuck to the ego, and self is imagined. I have thought for two days now that I must somehow mentally push the log into the stream and let it float away and dissolve the thought for what is. Now I have the realization that "I" can't push anything. The log and "I" are the same. Logically "I" must jump into the river and surrender to consciousness. I know the log will follow me. I know then I will be free. What angles of thought can my brain use to seperate the "me" and push it into the stream. I can feel the gate is near.

Cam-RT

Re: I need help!

Postby Cam-RT » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Hey Joel!! good morning!!

Patients my friend!! Yes your close. But don't let ego get in involved it will trick you, just let this flow....

[qoute="Joel"]I have thought for two days now that I must somehow mentally push the log into the stream and let it float away and dissolve the thought for what is. Now I have the realization that "I" can't push anything. The log and "I" are the same. Logically "I" must jump into the river and surrender to consciousness. I know the log will follow me.[/quote]

Now look thru these thoughts, look 'through' the "log" go straight into what drives these thoughts...

Remember when "Alice went down the Rabbit hole"? Joel, I need you to go there look straight in and dive head first into that hole... What's there? ....Don't worry I've been there, and I'm with you now... what's there?
The illusion isn't destroyed...Just seen for what it 'Is'
Thoughts vs. Reality----->Reality always wins.
"Have courage...Don't give up!!"

http://cam-rt.blogspot.com

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Focus was all I needed. I wrote my way through. Here it is if care to read it. Thank you again Cam.

In the mind I made myself up
A roaring river of consciousness
Thoughts jumping like fish
Emotions landing like leaves
Being, carried down and out
Experience, passing like shadows
A long time ago, a tree was cut down
It landed in the river

A fallen tree of ego
Obstructing flow
Collecting what should be passing
Piling up doubt and delusion
I am this
I am the log
And I need to be cleared

I try to push the log in
It won’t budge
The harder I push
The less it moves
I realize the log and I are one
I am chained to it by fear
I must jump in
I must surrender

I am sitting on the bank
Thoughts are flowing by
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
And still I will not move
Fear holds me
Still I am dry

Now it occurs to me
So simple, really
Looking into the water
“I” have no reflection
There is no “I” or log there
“I” am a ghost
“I” am nothing and “I” never was
The vapor of ego
Drifts into the river
And is pulled down stream
Released…

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:08 pm

I realize now this is not what I expected. I have far to walk still. After I awoke, I took a walk around my neighborhood, taking in the whole experience. My eyes feel like they are pulled open to the top of my head. Passing through, it felt like my face was being pulled in different directions. So much the same, so much so different. Thank you for pointing.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:11 pm

Joel:

Is there a you in any sense of the word?

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:01 am

Depending on which way I turn the word you, I have a different answer. You, as in an identity, no. There is a memory of percieved actions, relating to a character Joel. There is a body being called Joel by my family. I still can see a ego I now call Joel. But I have no driver now. Things happen. I am letting them happen. I am not owning anything. I can almost percieve a me, but it is really more like a we. I feel connected to people. I feel exhausted, clear and alert all at the same time. My headache that I've carried around has lifted. I am grateful. I see also that I am not finished with the ego. It will try to manifest itself again and again. But I see it now. I know what it looks like. Thank you for caring. This means very much to me.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:36 am

Your doing great Joel, I still have some questions though....Need to make sure your here with us now ;^)

1. (One more time for the record:) is there any real 'I' in any sense, shape or form?

2. Who or what is "looking" at the absence of self?

3. How does the apparent 'I' function?

4. How does it feel to be liberated? ;-)

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:29 am

take your time and please answer the questions on the other thread so we can complete the process... thanks for your patience Cam-RT

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:33 am

Forget the last post....Sorry, It posted from my phone on the wrong thread.

continue on this thread please...

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:43 am

1) There is the sense of my body doing things. Things are manifesting from my existence. I feel as though I should refer to the happenings from this body perspective of I, as I, although it seems there should be a better word. It is not I as it used to be, in a possesive form. Perhaps my brain lacks some necessary vocabulary.
2) The universe of course. It is nothing and everything.
3)It is going through patterned motions depending on various types of input and stimulus. It really is kind of creepy as shit. Not too unlike autopilot, but also nothing like it.
4)Empty and full. Brighter and lighter. No emotional baggage influencing my thinking. Clear and crisp. Like acid with no giggles, but more laughter. I feel good, like I can't wait till tomorrow and to contemplate this more. I must go put my daughter in bed now. thank you I will check in tomorrow

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:15 am

Hey Joel:

This is where you need to take your time, and answer the best you can, and 'elaborate' as much as possible in your answer...

2. Who or what is "looking" at the absence of self?<-----Try taking another shot at this one.

With number 3. let me reword this one a bit...

3.What is the "fictional" Self ? ..... What are it's functions?

Here's a bonus question call it #5. How would you liberate someone who has never encountered this "No-You" concept before?

I'd say good luck, but there's "nothing" to it!....Cam-RT ;^)

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:10 pm

2) passing thoughts are looking at it. hardened reality. it feels so different from a me, it is not grabbing and holding the thought. just one moment flowing into the next. my inner eye sees looks at the ego an owner that owns nothing, a taker with nothing to take.
3) The fictional self. A desperate expression of desire to hold on to something forever. It fears that life is draining away and must try everything possible to hold on to it. It feels comfortable behind walls. Keeping dead moments alive. The ego decieves you into thinking moments can last forever. That happiness can be held into permenatly, and only it can keep away suffering.
5) By having them first explain their unhappiness or lack of fulfillment. Then listen to their explanation about what the direct source of their suffering. Where they feel their unhappiness stems from. I would let them talk until they were blue in face, until they got it all out. Then I would slowly walk back with them through their muck until we could arrive at their ego. Some might need a longer arc than others. I would tell them of my expierence and point them to the path.

these questions give me pleasure to answer! no longer is there fear of what I will say. there is only truth.
Thank you again!

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:54 pm

Felt something should be added to above, but didn't know how to edit it. It seems that I am living at cusp of reality. Like I am living at the front of my brain, responding to thoughts like reflexes. I don't seem to remember living at the back of my mind before, receiving information second hand, but now it really seems like that was happening. Have a good day wherever you are.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:10 am

Looking good Joel!!

One last question...What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you really look?

Humble Bunny

Postby Humble Bunny » Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:43 pm

Pushed is a funny thought. To me I felt pull. At the transistion, I felt my face pulling, turning down and right. It was than I saw the ghost. The illusion of self transparant. That every thing is, as it only can be. My headache cleared and clarity poured in. I took a walk and laughed. As to what pulled me. Logical Reason. Truth. I needed to let go of the desire to see, and then I saw. Wow man, great stuff right! Also, I see there is more walking to do, but I know it doesn't if I do it. Consciousness manifests universe, universe manifests experience, experience manifests life. Wash, rinse and repeat! Have good day all! or don't, it doesn't matter anyway! ;)

Return to “ARCHIVES”