No words left in bliss-less bliss

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ayla

No words left in bliss-less bliss

Postby Ayla » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:37 pm

What brings you to Liberation Unleashed?:
Difficulty speaking / writing.
No "I" present
No here - there - now - then - you - this - that

What are you looking for? What do you expect from this?:
Help with retrieving words

What is your background in terms of seeking and inquiry?:
Been driven to no-self first kicking and creaming, then through burning inside fire.

How ready are you to question your beliefs about who you are and see the truth no matter what? On a scale from one to ten (ten being most ready). : 11

ElPortal

Re: No words left in bliss-less bliss

Postby ElPortal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:30 pm

Hey there, thanks for your post, and welcome to LU.

Sounds like something's going on there. Would you like to tell me more about it and how it seemed to come about. Yes, just grope around with words, that's fine.

Then:-
1. Is there a feeling that anything at all should be different from the way it is happening?
2. Have a good thorough look: can any trace of an individual be found anywhere?

Cheers

Mark

PS what shall I call you and what time zone are you in? I am in France, Central European Time.
"I": a simple case of mistaken identity.

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi! thanks for answering. :)
I'm having a lot of trouble using I - ME - Myself - us - them - in - out...
No, not a thing should be... any different. It is and always has been happening perfectly. Stories...horror stories have been invented by the person who has just left this about one month ago. Person is gone. Everything is seen. Most moments are PURE bliss - others are a sort of a blissless bliss... Only trace of personhood is hunger and physical arisings like that...
Still, sometimes there's some kind of a need to express somethying within the authenticity of my "new truth".... I am Moderator on another forum and see a lot of using of "I" within the dream, ad there doesn't seem to be a way to express my beingness through words.
My name is Ayla. I'm one hour ahead of you, in Greece :)
Thanks
(even thank YOU is difficult from here) .. :)

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:44 pm

My story seems to be very similar with Tole's. After a bunch of loss in life, Turned inside. Struggled for a year, found Mooji 3 months ago. Was completely cracked open by his inquiry. A bit of "penduling" between "I" and "personhood" that I became my natural state. me. you. them. trees. birds. air. planets. god. grace... :)
Also the need to help is seen.... it's like something would kinda sorta like to indulge in it. Still seen.

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:53 pm

Hi Ayla, and thanks for those two responses.

Ok, so we established that groping around with words is ok, right? (We have to use this medium, especially here in computer communication, with words and labels, trying to approximate and point to things.)

I'd like you to do an exercise. Don't rush it. 1. Put two pens on a table, and then take one of them. Notice really carefully what happens. What chose them? Can any independent individual be found there, which actually decides between those two items?

And then another. 2. Stand up and walk across the room slowly, 8 paces one direction, then 8 paces back and sit down. Notice. What is it that is controlling all of that? What is responsible for it?

With each exercise, TAKE YOUR TIME and just tell me what feels real.

Cheers

Mark

PS Have you read the LU disclaimer on the home page. If not I urge you to do that, and let me know that you are fine with that.

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Read the Disclaimer. I'm perfectly OK with it.

Exercise one: there is just a choosing there. Obviously I cannot express how it is, hence my initial post, but there seems to be some type of a focus, an arising that moves the hand to pick one pen. There is also an intention of the mind to do the requested exercise present there.
Exercise 2: Again, some sort of focus "solidifying" the "space" into happening, accompanied by intention of the mind. In the beginning, this space had a little bit of a "back" feeling to it. Now it is from everywhere.

Might also add that there's an effortlessness and a lightness of all actions. Sometimes body is expanding with joy...other times there's a sensation of levitating from earth.. There are very clear sensations that I am eating myself sometimes when I eat something.. Other times, images in front of me appear either 2D or VERY detailed vibrant 3D. This is some sort of adaptation of physical person to "new me" ... ?!

Please keep in mind that these are just some words I try to use, but.. cannot really express the reality of the experience itself.

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 pm

HI Ayla,

Thanks for trying to explain: that's totally great, coming across loud and clear!
There is also an intention of the mind to do the requested exercise present there.
So, can anybody or anything be found there to own that mind? Is there any autonomy there, doing that?
Can anybody or anything be found there with intention? What does intention feel like?

Please scan carefully, in the firsthand NOW experience (not in thinking, not in concepts), and let me know simply what FEELS REAL. Also, I invite you, when approaching these exercises, and answering these questions, to report back on the actual sensations arising. You can do this in detail eg a rising in the chest, a tightening in the throat etc etc .

Take your time. There's no rush here.

Cheers

Mark

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:19 pm

So, can anybody or anything be found there to own that mind? Is there any autonomy there, doing that?
Can anybody or anything be found there with intention? What does intention feel like?
Mind is perceived as sort of a translator taking input from words on screen, accompanying the focusing I was talking about. Feels both "part" of focusing and accompanying it - a bit like the skin on and of body..
Intention is being perceived as something that is speeding up the focusing, but it only arises somehow. Something both wants to be done and is done in the same way.

There doesn't seem to exist an owner of neither mind or intention or focus. They appear, they go, silence. Silence with a sort of a beautiful light smell to it ... body feels it like lightness, expanding, releasing form somehow. Like a sort of a sponge being breathed within a bigger sponge.

Told you words don't come to this..

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:03 am

HI Ayla

Thanks for that response.
Told you words don't come to this..
so true, but you're doing fine. Again thanks for jostling with words!
body feels it like lightness
And is that body you? What feels real about that? (Don't hurry an answer, please spend time scanning in the actual firsthand now experience.)

Cheers

Mark

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:00 am

I would like to first tell you that after a complete melt-down of what I thought was my life, I withdrew on an island with very little comfort apart internet, to concentrate on "me". This is why my answers are coming relatively quickly. I am doing just that....nothing else :)

*the me and the I here.... are walking around loose with no real meaning lol
And is that body you? What feels real about that?
This is where it is still "penduling" a bit sometimes, but less and less. I currently perceive body as the solid part of me. It surely is not me. Still, when bodily needs come up, something needs to go tend to them.
Body feels very light, transparent, empty. I sometimes cannot eat because I get a feel of eating myself. I did a 7 days water fasting in order to observe its functioning and noticed that it responds to fears and emotional needs that were coming up at the time, but subsided since. Right after this experience, body became like a sort of a tube, or a lens...
Also, understanding that death is literally an illusion.
Also sometimes it feels like when body is breathing, I am actually being breathed by the whole universe as me being just a spec of it. Like a cell in a body.

So, no, surely body is not me.
What feels real about it are its needs for functioning.

Thank you so much for all this :)

Ayla

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:17 am

HI Ayla,

Many thanks for that explanation.
to concentrate on "me"
That must have been a big disappointment then (if no 'me' can be found)? ;-)

So how else may I assist you. Where would you like to look together?

Do answers need to be found, or might it ok to discover the wonder of unknowing?

Cheers

Mark

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:37 am

LOL .. Mark ! The biggest disappointment was in a sense that.."how could this be perceived as hidden??"...

No, no questions here. This is so beautiful, so perfect, constant flow of life.

There is however some frustration coming up when trying to help people (online mostly) - people that are very close to breakthrough, and I cannot express what it IS through words. I feel that the language here is not an accurate expression of what IS. Dual language demands an "I , me, you, this, that, there, now, yesterday...". How can those be replaced so that people can still understand..? Is there a sort of a compromise I need to do?
I suppose I'm asking you the impossible question of how to explain the in-explainable, eh? :D

Merci :)
Ayla

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:42 am

See, even talking to you here is difficult, because I say frustration, but there's no frustration whatsoever... It's just some sort of some action I would still like to indulge in... and it seems to elude me..

So I guess, my question would be, how do you transcend the limitations of language? Grace will most surely guide me.. will it be through you? :D

ElPortal

Postby ElPortal » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:10 am

Hi Ayla
Body feels very light, transparent, empty. I sometimes cannot eat because I get a feel of eating myself. I did a 7 days water fasting in order to observe its functioning and noticed that it responds to fears and emotional needs that were coming up at the time, but subsided since.
Fasting with you today for a few days in solidarity.
So I guess, my question would be, how do you transcend the limitations of language? Grace will most surely guide me.. will it be through you?
Ha, well we're already doing it, aren't we: groping, mumbling, bumbling, bungling with words, using the circus parade of verbal communication?,.... but maybe conveying some sort of energy about which almost nothing can be said? The rest will have to happen in actions: much more eloquent, no?
There is however some frustration coming up when trying to help people (online mostly) - people that are very close to breakthrough, and I cannot express what it IS through words.
Is this not too a mystery? Does 'someone else's seeing depend on 'your'/'my' clarity in words?

Ayla, it looks pretty clear (though not for me ultimately to judge that) that there is the beginning of a seeing through the illusion of separate self there. I propose that I ask you some summary questions (which then some other guides will check and may ask questions of their own), and then continue that in a 'post gate' setting, in one of our other forums. How do you feel about that?

I will stick with you as long as you feel the urge. (And, see, I used "I" and "you" and it seemed to go quite well ;-) )

Cheers

Mark

Ayla

Postby Ayla » Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:36 am

Feels lovely Mark. Thank "you" for guidance. Yes, stay with me...:)

Gratefulness showers here. So much joy! So much love!

Return to “ARCHIVES”