Ra

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
vinceschubert

Ra

Postby vinceschubert » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:19 am

Ra, tell me what your expectations are ?

ranaman

Re: Ra

Postby ranaman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:58 pm

At least I could answered! :-)

Well Vince, I think that I am on the way from years ago, that I am awake. But I'd like another point of view; perhaps I am wrong and always it is good to listen other people.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:09 pm

that I am awake
Ra, can you describe how the 'awake state' is different to before 'awake'

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:27 pm

"awake state" takes implied that there is a goal, which, once achieved, you've got it always.
I don't think so. Perhaps you can have the awakening on you, the knowledge and the concious of it, but the word "state" means that there is a constant self-work to be "in the way". Which one? The essence-way of the Tao, the Buda track, the way that says that all we are connected, ...

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Ok Ra, i was imprecise with my question.
When you say that you are awake there is obviously a different experiencing from before that happened.
Can you describe your experiencing after waking up compared to before.
No theory/intellectualisation/second hand knowledge - your experiencing.
Thanks.

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:26 pm

Before, I was in the common way of life, that one that almost force you to have a goal with an expensive car, a good house, well job-positioned, a very nice partner of life, kids, money, ... All these were just smoke screens that do not allowed me to see clearly the simple things.
Just before, I had many questions about everything, about what that I considered true.
Then there was an internal "click", that broke every true-thought that I had: I realized that there was no "absolute truths" ... This took an internal crisis, very strong for months, softened for years... Pain, lots of pain... lots of sleepless nights thinking and thinking and ... Nothing was real, nothing was true ... no support-point from which understand the world, the reality.
I founded mine at least: there is no "the reality", there is "my reality"; and there is no "the truth", there is "my truth". And the only important is to feel good with it, to behave consequent with it.
Which kind of truth I decided to create for myself? I pointed it before, that one in which all we are connected, and also one kind of life without expectations, no goals, living the present without the guilt of the past and free of the needs of a non-existent future, trying constantly to empty myself to be open-minded to everything
It is not theory, it is what I am doing

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Yes, a big realization. You partially woke from the dream and it changed your life.
It looks like we only have to do a clean up to finish the job (so that you can start the next one)
..trying constantly to empty myself to be open-minded to everything
When you say "open minded" you are having thoughts about an attitude - right ?
You are having thoughts about what thoughts to have about circumstances.
Tell me, where do those thoughts originate ? What stimulates those thoughts ?

please always answer ALL questions.

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 pm

I think I should explain first "to empty myself": all the process that I told can be resumed as "I could empty myself"... about thoughts, beliefs, expectations, needs, ... I someone is full, nothing new, different or better can entry in us (neither bad things, of course). So I try to be empty constantly so that I can know, explore, experiment all those kind of things that happen around me, if I feel that they can be good to know, explore,...
Everyday all we are receiving thousands of data-entries: from friends, from family, from adds on TV/radio/cartels ... and all that data, good or bad data, that's what I try to take away from me, because if they keep time into me, they can create ways of thought, preconceptions, prejudgements,... as well as expectations, needs, ...
To be absolutely open-minded means to me not having any thought or expectation.
I do not stimulate those thoughts, cause I think I do not have got anyone. Just, I do not permit myself to create them from years ago.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Ok Ra, for the moment, don't tell me any more about yourself. We need to get into LOOKING not thinking.
You are having thoughts about what thoughts to have about circumstances. Is that right ?
Tell me, where do those thoughts originate ?
What stimulates those thoughts ?

If you highlight the line (question) then press Quote, it will copy it into your reply and you can add your answer below it.

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

Ok Ra, for the moment, don't tell me any more about yourself. We need to get into LOOKING not thinking.
I thouoght I did it. Perhaps it was a long explanation. I´ll try to answer shorter
No, that´s not right. I do not have any pre-thought about any attitude, from mine or from others.
You are having thoughts about what thoughts to have about circumstances. Is that right ?
Not again. "Thoughts to have about circumstances" is the definitioin of pre-thoughts. I erased what I had, time ago.
I know where, how and why they can be originated. Thanks to this, I was able to prevent them.
What stimulates those thoughts ?
Nothing in me.

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

I do not have any pre-thought about any attitude, from mine or from others.
Meaning that you equally expect any possibility.
Do you have judgements about what occurs ? Are some outcomes better than others ?
I know where, how and why they can be originated. Thanks to this, I was able to prevent them.
Ra, the I that knows where...
the I that was able to prevent them, is that the same I that creates them, the same I that was able to prevent them.
I know where, how and why they can be originated.
You didn't tell me where ?

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:09 pm

First of all, sorry about the delay in answering to you. Too many things this week

I do not have any pre-thought about any attitude, from mine or from others.
Meaning that you equally expect any possibility.
That is not exactly like that: I do not expect anything. Everything can occurs. Everything will be OK.
Do you have judgements about what occurs ? Are some outcomes better than others?
Any judgement. As I said before, everything will be OK. All outcomes are fine. Even bad ones. They are opportunities
Ra, the I that knows where...
the I that was able to prevent them, is that the same I that creates them, the same I that was able to prevent them.
I know where, how and why they can be originated.
You didn't tell me where ?
When I say "where", of course I'm meaning inside us, in our mind. Why? Because of our fear. Loosing fear is becoming free. I do not fear anything, plus everything is OK to me, means that I do not need any pre-thought.
I hope not to forget answering questions

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

First of all, sorry about the delay in answering to you. Too many things this week
Ok, i was getting a little concerned. It is better if we can have a daily reply, but if we don't that is ok too.
the I that knows where...
Ra, this sounds like you have more than one I.
Tell me about them.

ranaman

Postby ranaman » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:50 pm

Ra, this sounds like you have more than one I.
Tell me about them.
:-) ... No, I don't. It is just a way of speaking.
But, thinking about it, in fact, in the past, I think I had more than one. Those who belong from the Ego: the I-pride, the I-arrogant, the I-superb, the I-prejudge, ...
It was easy to cancel my Ego (and all those false I), once I knew its lie, its fiction: while you believe that you are the same than it, you belong to it, you are a slave of it. It is always trying to convince us that we, with it, are a unique person and, of course, it knows the best for us and how we have to behave.
That's the lie. Without our force, our will, it is nothing. And if it is nothing, all those I disappear, leaving our real I, free of needs, free to feel, free to live, free to be.
That is me, right now

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm

Excellent, sounds really good.
So Ra, Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?

Return to “THE GATE”