for Carrie

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Andree

for Carrie

Postby Andree » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:27 pm

Looking for Carrie to guide me.........Andree

Carrie

Re: for Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello Andree, great to see you here!

please can you say what you are looking for by coming to this forum...

love, Carrie x

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:59 pm

P.S. I am aware you have already been guided outside the LU forum so just need you to say clearly what needs to happen for you now. Thank you xx

Andree

Postby Andree » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm

I have been guided outside LU by Carrie. Pasted below are my final Q's for other LU guides to see, and to ask me any further questions where necessary. I am coming to this forum as I'd would like to become a guide and would appreciate training and mentoring with LU please!

1. No there is no separate 'self' or 'me' in anyway whatsoever- and never was!!

2. It seems like there's a separate self/me when identifying everything through the 'eyes' of.....conceptual thinking.....+...believing thoughts as real.......+....... Hopes and Fears.......doing all this fragments everything and makes it seem other.......Its dualistic ME.
Makes it seem like you've gotta get a' grip' on things...to get what you want.. its selfish ... Makes one keep 'doing' doing 'doing'........
Its a polarisation which solidifies and separates.. I recognise me-ing.........,because there is pressure, tightness, worry, defence- all of which makes it seem like you've gotta hang on and controll things even more. Painful......and lacks faith........... Me-perspective is small and tight

When relaxing, opening up .....- everything is just as it is, can be as it likes.....just as it is...........part of a whole vivid flow. I trust, heart is open.......awareness and sensing come together...............open intelligent experience seems to 'meet' everything....its part of everything......... everything is perfect just as it is
no need for a 'me'........all is a network... magical dance.....indras net
No-self is vast and integrated

3. Feels great to see all this. The difference is confidence!!
also.................staying with the simplicity.......openness......
The last few days have been with friends and later with my family- didn't mind what happened/didn't happen...................felt relaxed..........non-judgmental.......was all easier................loving...appreciative

4. What pushed me over and made me look- was the day I drove into town to the station!!
Had such a strong experience of inter-connectedness and everything just happening. That was the most amazing experience......nothing has been quite the same since

5.No I don't decide, intend, choose or control life..........or make anything happen..........hmmm-..maybe there's a light sense of 'intention'? there was
intention to answer your last few Q's...............but have hung loose and gone with the flow .........and it seems to have come together now!!!
Perhaps its not so much an intention as a light shining out more……………….

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Subject: P.S.
To:

Ahhhh...............just realised that 'intention' is not neccessary........................it just happens!!
-it happens because it's the nature of awareness to be awake alive and responsive.............
ah relief…………………
Kc

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 pm

Hello Andree...

Wonderful! I will ask the other guides to have a look at your answers to see if there are any further questions...

Love, C xx

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:27 pm

Hello Andree..

Other guides would like some more information:

Please take your time and answer from direct experience: When 'intention' arises does action always eventuate? Is there anyone who decides to act or not to act? How does anything happen? Give examples from experience.

Thank you x

Andree

Postby Andree » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:57 am

Hello...........Ok...........
When in direct experience there is no-one who intends/decides anything..........awareness and things happening are a boundaryless and intimate flow....situations arising....and just doing their thing

If 'I' intend' to do/not to do something, the 'intender' is superfluous and separate from the flow....... attaching to it as 'I did it'/(or didn't) there is a tension...and commentary which might seem like control but isn't.......and no, this doesn't mean your're gonna get what you intended (as 'I' and it's stories cannot control reality)
Right now a cup of tea sits here by the computer.... water just boiled and 'tea' happened by itself (in accordance to conditions)............Love A x

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 pm

Dear Andree,

Thank you for answering that question...
Right now a cup of tea sits here by the computer.... water just boiled and 'tea' happened by itself (in accordance to conditions)..........
This needs a bit more detail... How does this happen? Can you find another example where 'intention' is there and the actions unfold of themselves and there is no connection between intention and action in direct experience...?

However, the guides have asked for an up to date response to the questions below bearing in mind your answers were from a year ago..... I look forward to hearing your answers xx

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How
does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:47 pm

P.S.

It will be helpful for you to learn to use the quote and edit functions on this forum; instructions are located in the link below this line:
http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

Andree

Postby Andree » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:20 pm

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No, there never was a separate 'self' or 'me' etc anywhere, in any shape or form.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
The illusion of separate self is based on wrong assumptions and conceptualisation. The sense of separateness and the illusion of a 'me' (with all the implications of hopes/fears and someone to protect)- comes from not seeing the truth in direct awareness that reality is an open, spacious, boundaryless, timeless, interconnected, loving flow.
Not seeing this, we solidify experience and attach to, or resist what is happening.....assuming we are the owner or thoughts and events, telling ourselves the story of 'me' and 'my life'. Uncomfortable and full of tension as we attempt to control events. In direct awareness we are part of an alive flow, as awareness and sensing come together in an intelligent open network....can relax..........ahhhh

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
So now(after a year has gone by) I notice that even when I cling to thoughts and happenings.......I see through and let go more quickly.Feel more embodied..... much more relaxed with whatever is happening. For example, leading a day event and worrying that I'd be 'up to the mark' - I just don't find these thoughts/feelings coming up as they did. I don't mind how things go (or not go)- I feel relaxed and at ease even in situations that were once stressful. (this is most of the time, though still an occasional blip).............more easygoing and don't care what people think.
Don't worry if I can't sleep at night.......feel more love and appreciation.........feel blessed

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
Can't really remember what it was a year ago, but now an on-going 'push' is looking into 'is there anyone in the control tower' wanting to be a certain way or effect certain events. More and more noticing that things happen in their own time........events sort of 'ripen' and happen when they are ready. No amount of pushing makes them happen any other way or time. So might as well just relax and trust.

I'll have to stop now, so will send you this much and come back to Q5 and the recent Q about intention. A xx

Andree

Postby Andree » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:01 pm

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How
does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

I'll use the previous example of the cup of tea to explore this Q. (and give more detail to what I wrote last time).

What makes things happen? ....seems like a spontaneous visceral impulse (in this case for a cup of tea)..........and I participate- not as a separate entity-but as part of the flow/conditions in the moment -of water, kettle, electricity, mind, body and hands.
The water and electricity just do their thing.....as elements do.............and tea does itself.

If I think 'I'.....it seems like I have control over actions and decisions.............but thats impossible as everything is part of vast alive interconnections.............. letting go of 'I' 'idea' allows things to happen as they do........an unfolding.......flowing.....vivid....alive awareness.
If 'i' think to control, there is always struggle and tension...........if 'I'm' open in direct awareness.....the 'intent' comes from nowhere...... not mine......part of the play of things................so relaxed and embodied..........don't really mind what happens.

I am responsible only for being truly alive, open in the moment and seeing what actually IS......and paying kindly attention.

Another example where 'intention' is there and the actions unfold of themselves with no connection between intention and action.................
probably everything is like this, but its very obvious to me when I'm painting.
I have an intention, may also have a start point, but whatever intention I started with is 'taken over' by an alive spontaneous communication with the paint and the brush. Anything can happen.............and does............and the outcome mostly is nothing like what I 'thought' or 'intended'. It definatly paints itself.........emerges in colour pools and marks not made by 'me'.....not controlled by 'me'
The creative process takes over in a sort of dance.....with energy, paint pots, energy hands and body.

I'm enjoying getting back on the case, realising I'd lost a certain clarity that I had before. So this is great to be asked Q's again, and to keep in touch with the process.
Feel more clarity today. Had a significant dream last night. I was at an airport and found I had no passport, no purse with the usual identity stuff in it and no money or ticket!! Was just watching the sky and the planes.

That's it for now, Andree x

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:30 pm

Hello Andree,

Thank you for your answers... Great dream! And really glad to hear you're enjoying the process :-)

So, it continues.... The guides have some more questions for you based on some of your answer to Q5:

You say:
"I am responsible only for being truly alive, open in the moment and seeing what actually IS......and paying kindly attention."
What is this "i" that is responsible?

Can you please describe how do you see this happening in your experience - how is this responsibility known to be happening? And is this a state that you can enter and leave at will?

I look forward to reading your responses! x x x

Andree

Postby Andree » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:50 pm

Hmmmm yes..................
no, there's no separate entity 'me' that is responsible for anything at all....!!!! experienceing those qualities- aliveness- as just whats happening/how it is in the moment............
....just sitting here- no special state...........goes on all the time (don't have to get into anything spaecial)......just happening...aware seamless rapport with desk, window, pens screen...........birdsong...

something making me wonder...........
....wondering if there's a subtle thing going on here that is still 'trying' to get it 'right' (or something of the sort)............looking to see...
maybe yes.....something hanging on........ putting' effort in' to do something!! OMG
just looking..........feeling into it....

dooesn't need anything done.......(of course not!) ....(.must be that responsible bit hanging on) ....................hey feeling tearful....

seeing this.....aahhh.....heart feeling mellow.......whole exp mellow transparent...........deep sigh.............everything ok just as it is......

Thanks for asking!! Oh massive sighs & glad its happening
Andree

Carrie

Postby Carrie » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:01 am

Hello Andree,

Nice looking and describing!

Still, here's another question for you:

You say in response to the Q about control:
"When in direct experience there is no-one who intends/decides anything."
--

Please answer: What about when you are not in 'direct experience'? Is DE some kind of state? Is there some 'thing' that can be in DE/not in DE?

Love, C x

Andree

Postby Andree » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Ahhh, there's no-one to decide anything at any time (in DE or not in DE) as 'I' simply is an illusion......!
There is no 'me' to decide/intend anything....hooray and hallelulia
No, there is no 'thing/entity' that can be or not be in DE............

Andree

Return to “ARCHIVES”