guide

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
heal

guide

Postby heal » Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:14 pm

I would like a guide, is Elena available, please?

Nettie

Re: guide

Postby Nettie » Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:09 pm

Dea Heal,
She is no longer guiding, but
I would be happy to be your guide.

Here are a few ground rules,
1. You agree to post at least once a day, even if only to say, "still here!"
I am not your teacher, all I can do is point, you look, until clear seeing happens.
2. In general, I will ask questions, you look deeply and honestly, and respond.
3. Responses require simple, uncontrived honest looking. There are no wrong or right answers.
4. Responses are best from direct experience (felt senses and observed thoughts). Long-winded analytical and philosophical answers, and stream of consciousness answers are best avoided and may even hinder progress.
5. Put aside all other teachings, philosophies and such for the remainder of this investigation. Really put all your effort and attention in to seeing this reality, as it is. If you have a daily and essential meditation practice, it is fine to continue that.
6. Please learn to use the quote function; instructions are located in the link below this line:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660”

If you haven't already seen it, there is intro info here, our disclaimer and a short video too.
http://www.liberationunleashed.com/

If you could confirm you have seen all the above and would like me to be your guide - then we shall begin.

What are your expectations for this process?
How will it change you?
How will this feel?
You can press 'subscribe to this topic in the blue bar at the bottom of this page and receive an email every time I post here. Some report its easier to write their response somewhere else and then copy it to avoid time running out on the forum.

Looking forward to your response,
Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:25 am

Question 6 above stating learn to use the quote function; instructions are located in the link below this line: I don't see that only viewtopic.php etc, you can't click on this, where do I go for what is being asked? I am not real good with computor stuff so you will have to bear with me, sorry!

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:28 am

Dear Heal,
Go ahead and answer the other questions.
I use a phone and cannot use that function anyway.
Could you find 'subscribe to this topic? ' That really helps.
Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:36 am

Question 6 above stating learn to use the quote function; instructions are located in the link below this line: I don't see that only viewtopic.php etc, you can't click on this, where do I go for what is being asked? I am not real good with computor stuff so you will have to bear with me, sorry!
Confirm I have seen all of the above and would like to have you as a guide, thank you.
Answer to questions:
What are my expectations for this process? Only to see the truth for what it is.
How will it change me? I will stop seeking for something I am already.
How will this feel? Like I have come home.

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:18 am

Dear Heal,

"Confirm I have seen all of the above and would like to have you as a guide, thank you.
Answer to questions:
What are my expectations for this process? Only to see the truth for what it is.
How will it change me? I will stop seeking for something I am already.
How will this feel? Like I have come home. "

What are you already? What are you referring to when you say the word I?

It can feel any way at all. This is beyond all expectations.

Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:56 pm

When I say I , I am meaning Heal, which of course there isn't, but feels and looks like it is, very confusing. Also when the word self is used here on the blog, I see that it also means I and me which is strange as I was taught self was the same as the word awareness, now that is clear , i will use it that way.

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:04 pm

Dear Heal,

"When I say I , I am meaning Heal, which of course there isn't, but feels and looks like it is, very confusing. Also when the word self is used here on the blog, I see that it also means I and me which is strange as I was taught self was the same as the word awareness, now that is clear , i will use it that way."

Please don't use words you've heard from someone else. 'I' is ok.
What is there when you look for a separate I? The self? Is there anything solid or stable? Does it have a shape or color? What does it feel like? Look.

Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:52 pm

The word I to means heal and the word self has meant awareness, so I am confused to what meaning you are asking about as far as self goes, this needs to be clarified so we are on the same page when self is talked about. Don't know how to answer without clarification on this. thank you, i guess this has been part of the problem all along and why this one was confused.

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:00 am

Dear Heal,

"The word I to means heal and the word self has meant awareness, so I am confused to what meaning you are asking about as far as self goes, this needs to be clarified so we are on the same page when self is talked about. Don't know how to answer without clarification on this. thank you, i guess this has been part of the problem all along and why this one was confused."

Let's skip that and look at thought.

Simply relax and notice the nature of thought. Not examining its content, just in a very relaxed way, notice how they are seemingly always coming, going, sometimes on sometimes off..

Can you remember the thoughts you had ten minutes ago? can you predict the thoughts you will have in ten minutes? Notice how there doesn't seem to really be a break where one thought ends and another begins...

There is only ever the current thought. Whatever it's content.Whether about the past, the future or anything at all there is only the current thought. You cannot grasp and hold the thought. That would be only the next thought.

Notice how all thoughts are effortlessly recognized... We know them (their content) without trying...

Are you the thinker of your thoughts? If you were there would probably be only happy thoughts! Thought is not a problem. Yet it can seem to obscure reality as it is, if believed, so just for a short moment, relax thinking and notice what's really going on.

Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:23 am

No, there is no thinker of thoughts. There are just thoughts floating in the back ground, no one thinking them. A thought may arise that may grab your attention and you grab on to it thinking it is yours and it means something to you and then you run with it for a moment or longer until you realize, hey, where did that come from , it wasn't mine and then it is gone. Everything just flowing, no one doing anything, life being lived by no one.

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:17 am

Dear Heal,

"No, there is no thinker of thoughts. There are just thoughts floating in the back ground, no one thinking them. A thought may arise that may grab your attention and you grab on to it thinking it is yours and it means something to you and then you run with it for a moment or longer until you realize, hey, where did that come from , it wasn't mine and then it is gone. Everything just flowing, no one doing anything, life being lived by no one."

Yes...lovely....

Now simply notice the nature of all of this... As it is spontaneously occurring...

There is an uninterrupted flow of something we call perceptions. We further label these 'perceptions' into things we call sights. Sounds, bodily sensations etc.

As the thoughts seem to appear out of nowhere and recede into nowhere, these things we call perceptions are naturally occurring. We don't have to do anything for them to magically occur. We don't have to do anything to recognize them. We know them instantly! Amazing! Their occurrence and the knowing of them is simultaneous and indivisible. They occur in an unbroken timeless flow. We cannot find an end to one perception and the beginning of another. There is no point where we can grasp one separate perception .

All thought words labels are attempts to grasp and hold onto this unceasing thing we call life. See if it is like that. Can you say where one ends and another begins? Can you put two separate perceptions side by side and compare them? Are there ever two?

Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:33 am

All thought words labels are attempts to grasp and hold onto this unceasing thing we call life.
See if it is like that. Yes it is like that.

Can you say where one ends and another begins? No, there is no beginning or end, it all appears to be a continuing flow.

Can you put two separate perceptions side by side and compare them?
No, you can't.

Are there ever two? no, it all appears as a continuing one.

Nettie

Postby Nettie » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:32 am

Dear Heal,
Yes. There are no two...
They are inseparable...so there can never actually be two...If there are not two, is there before and after? Better or worse? Cause and effect? If there are not two is there really a here and a there or time or any dimensionality at all?
Nettie

heal

Postby heal » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:15 pm

There is no before or after, better or worse, cause and effect, its all the same.
If there are not two is there really a here and a there or time or any dimensionality at all?
There is not but sometimes it feels like there is.

Return to “ARCHIVES”