Hi.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Miguel

Hi.

Postby Miguel » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi, This is Miguel and im glad to be here.

i could tell lot of things about my path but does it really matters?

I recognice that the gifts that the universe gives me everyday increases the fire in my hearth, the global understanding of my life...

I have experienced those blessed moments of inner silence, i have looked trought the eyes of the real one sometimes. Lately i recieved the message that inner silence is going to be more and more present in my ordinary life in this next months...and its begining to happen now in a natural way.

I feel my life blessed with increased grace form above each day.

Im becoming a more enlightened being each day and im sure that im leaving the matrix with the passing days.

I have so much inner and outher guide in this moments in my life.

I would take a step forward and thats why im here.

Im ready and happy to trust in those who are ready to help me to awake from ilusion. Of course i need to respect my own pace. Im not in a hurry now:-)

Elizabeth

Re: Hi.

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:43 am

Hi, This is Miguel and im glad to be here.

i could tell lot of things about my path but does it really matters?

I recognice that the gifts that the universe gives me everyday increases the fire in my hearth, the global understanding of my life...

I have experienced those blessed moments of inner silence, i have looked trought the eyes of the real one sometimes. Lately i recieved the message that inner silence is going to be more and more present in my ordinary life in this next months...and its begining to happen now in a natural way.

I feel my life blessed with increased grace form above each day.

Im becoming a more enlightened being each day and im sure that im leaving the matrix with the passing days.

I have so much inner and outher guide in this moments in my life.

I would take a step forward and thats why im here.

Im ready and happy to trust in those who are ready to help me to awake from ilusion. Of course i need to respect my own pace. Im not in a hurry now:-)
Hi Miguel, glad you are here. It sounds like you are in a good place.
We do this by asking questions, and looking fresh for the answer that we have this very moment. This means that old answers and the knowledge of others will not do. We will move at your pace, if you are working consistently and keeping this work in the foreground of life, it makes things easier.
So, as honestly and openly as you can, look inside and see what you find for these two questions:

1/What are your expectations for awakening?
2/ What do you think you are?

This gives us a good framework for moving forward. If you have any questions for me, I will do my best to answer.
Look forward to this conversation!
Love, Elizabeth

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:28 am

Hi Elizabeth and thank you for being my guide here, im really happy about that:-)

i said that i need to respect my own pace cz the first reaction while and after writing here for the first time was fear. It was a very deep fear, like fear to death or when you feel that you could lose everything that is familiar to you. I understand that fear and from where it comes from. I dont trust in it 100%, ii now its only fear and protection and...i want to walk towards liberation!

Now i feel better. So...your questions...:

1/My expectations for awakening.Ok. Its more like a feeling, and intuition than a expecific and limitated tought about it. I can percieve and have and idea about how liberation is and at the same tiem i now that all that is and image in my mind also. I have experienced those beautiful glimpses of that and i have some static images of that inside.I now thats not the real thing and that i must lose that also.
So now that im free from that ideas...i feel That more clearly now.
Its here.Always here-Alll around us. Its a vastness.Always present.
Awakening is to awake from ilusion, likr awekening from a dream, an ilusion that was created by my mind.This is the mental concept that i have.And i must lose it also.
When i lose everything that i think about who im i there only remains LIFE.Pure life.Inmensity. Reality.
To awake is to life without you all the days of your life and forever.

2/Who am i?
wow. Im conscioussness.Im conscious of my own self, that its ilusion,i know it but it tends to appear in the middle of this vast awareness.Im that, i know it, but this ilusion is tooo strong that is very easy for this body to believe in it and dive in the dream again and again.Im this mind, this body,and theres a witness behind also,realiy watching it.God.I percieve that as a separate thing, but if i look closer i realize that im that and i experience a huge happiness and wonder,But i forgot it very fast and i return to my mind after.Only glimpses of that.That wondefull glimpses.I suposse that im that.but i also suposse that im this body,mind and emotions most part of my days now.
Im Miguel but im that laso.I know it, i know that its behind.My conscioussness has been touched by it sometimes and i cant forget it.

Miguel.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:33 am

Im from Spain so...we have some current time differences.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Reading some posts- Wow. i think i found my place here!

Im really thirsty for truth!

Miguel.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi Elizabeth and thank you for being my guide here, im really happy about that:-)

i said that i need to respect my own pace cz the first reaction while and after writing here for the first time was fear. It was a very deep fear, like fear to death or when you feel that you could lose everything that is familiar to you. I understand that fear and from where it comes from. I dont trust in it 100%, ii now its only fear and protection and...i want to walk towards liberation!

Now i feel better. So...your questions...:

1/My expectations for awakening.Ok. Its more like a feeling, and intuition than a expecific and limitated tought about it. I can percieve and have and idea about how liberation is and at the same tiem i now that all that is and image in my mind also. I have experienced those beautiful glimpses of that and i have some static images of that inside.I now thats not the real thing and that i must lose that also.
So now that im free from that ideas...i feel That more clearly now.
Its here.Always here-Alll around us. Its a vastness.Always present.
Awakening is to awake from ilusion, likr awekening from a dream, an ilusion that was created by my mind.This is the mental concept that i have.And i must lose it also.
When i lose everything that i think about who im i there only remains LIFE.Pure life.Inmensity. Reality.
To awake is to life without you all the days of your life and forever.

2/Who am i?
wow. Im conscioussness.Im conscious of my own self, that its ilusion,i know it but it tends to appear in the middle of this vast awareness.Im that, i know it, but this ilusion is tooo strong that is very easy for this body to believe in it and dive in the dream again and again.Im this mind, this body,and theres a witness behind also,realiy watching it.God.I percieve that as a separate thing, but if i look closer i realize that im that and i experience a huge happiness and wonder,But i forgot it very fast and i return to my mind after.Only glimpses of that.That wondefull glimpses.I suposse that im that.but i also suposse that im this body,mind and emotions most part of my days now.
Im Miguel but im that laso.I know it, i know that its behind.My conscioussness has been touched by it sometimes and i cant forget it.

Miguel.
Hi Miguel,
I think a lot of your experiences are indeed leading you to this place.
We don't talk a lot about them, as we mostly do the zen thing, very direct and practical, but that does not mean that they are not part of the deal for many, before and after. So we lose nothing but a belief in the illusion of a separate self.
The fear is quite normal, many experience it. We just sit with it and walk on through to the next thing, the next question. Fear provides much energy, and we can use that to intensify the looking.
We do have time zone differences, but that just gives us time to work and think. It's been a while seeking, so we need not rush anything now.

Let's break down our awareness of a body/mind as a separate thing.
You say you return to your mind. How does your mind sustain the illusion?

You can only see this directly in your life by some very persistent looking right at it. It is illusive.
Let's try this:
In your thoughts, which are near constant in most people, there is a commentary, a story-telling, a lot of chatter. Start looking at these thoughts.
Is this where you construct a world?
Is that world true?
Take them apart and examine them. They are not used to that :-) If you write them down and look at them for truth, they give up some interesting information.

This is a lot to start with, you can take it slow, write down what you discover as you walk around, being aware. It can be frustrating sometimes, but we can use the emotional energy both to drive the LOOKING, and to be aware of what it shields.
Let me know what you find, this is how the next question appears, from you.
Be well, Miguel!

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:10 pm

How can i intensify the looking trought fear? isnt fear an obstacle more than a intensifier of my search?

My mind sustains this ilusion creating toughts realted with a personal history that appears real to me here. Miguel and his life.Miguel and his memories. Im atached to my personal history. Im afraid abourt the idea of losing it also.

Yes, os course i construct my world from my toughts. And when i ask to my self if its real...wow...it looks very real to me!in my mind its very real.Its my world.How could i lose it?Could it be false?it happens spontaneously and im atached to that!

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Using your questions is easy to me to deepen and i realize that its not real, its an ilusion. I call this "glimpses o that who i am"

But its not enough. I cant sustain it.

How could i get there definitely? the mind is there, operating, with the memories,concepts,ilusions...now that i experience those glimpses i feel the mind dissolving and unreal, yes, but when i stop using this exercice of self inquiry that you give me the mind gets its old power and function with the passing hours...

Should i practice this questions all the day?

Mind exists, i experience it! or i create it....but it operates....

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hi Elisabeth,

My mind creates the ilusion. And lookin it closer and asking me the questions i discover:

1/ Definitely yes," my world" comes and is created by this mind.

2/no, this world is unreal.It doesnt existe.¿Where is it? I cant find it, it dissapears.Ilusion.

I experience a HUGE release and HAPINESS when i use this questions.

It wasnt true!

The main question now is how to mantain this cz the questions only lead me to this increased glimpses.
This morning after using the questions i felt bad sensations in my body and mind and had to stop.It was like if it was going to drive me mad and some bad emotional feelings.

But this evening im experiencing this huge release when i ask to my self this questions.

It just doesnt exist! wow...what a liberation!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi Elisabeth,

My mind creates the ilusion. And lookin it closer and asking me the questions i discover:

1/ Definitely yes," my world" comes and is created by this mind.

2/no, this world is unreal.It doesnt existe.¿Where is it? I cant find it, it dissapears.Ilusion.

I experience a HUGE release and HAPINESS when i use this questions.

It wasnt true!

The main question now is how to mantain this cz the questions only lead me to this increased glimpses.
This morning after using the questions i felt bad sensations in my body and mind and had to stop.It was like if it was going to drive me mad and some bad emotional feelings.

But this evening im experiencing this huge release when i ask to my self this questions.

It just doesnt exist! wow...what a liberation!

Hi Miguel, Can feel the energy from here!
Glad the fear has gone and the energy it releases is still here.
It sounds like you are in the right neighbourhood. Let's look at where you are, very intensely.
Yup, our mind seems to generate a sense of self. Stories, it's got a million of them.
It uses thoughts to make up the stories, so that is where we go next.
We need to look at thoughts.

Where do they come from?
How do they show up in time to keep manufacturing a world in our head?

Here is an exercise.
You are sitting in front of the computer.
Raise your hand.
Check and see where the thought comes in to raise your hand.
Check and see where a story attached to that thought "I raise my hand" comes in. Before, during, or after?
Write down the story. Look at it.
Raise your hand. Do this a few times.

Now this same exercise applies to everything you do tonight and tomorrow. Whenever you can, watch the thought and where it comes from. And, very important, when.
As you walk, reach for your phone, make a cup of coffee, watch carefully to see where the thought arises.
What it does. What it says. Where it goes.
If you do this with great attention and honesty, it has great power. It's frustrating, but that is just energy. Usually this stuff is automatic, unquestioned. That's why we are shining the light of your attention there.
This is the fast track, Miguel.
Like you wanted. Sounds simple. Very deep.
Much love, Elizabeth

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

"Check and see where the thought comes in to raise your hand.
Check and see where a story attached to that thought "I raise my hand" comes in. Before, during, or after?
Write down the story. Look at it.
Raise your hand. Do this a few times. "

You mean i must observe when the tought arises or you mean what tought arises?. I dont understand very well the meaning of the word "where" in your sentence.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 pm

Ok, i think i understand what you are telling me Elizabeth. i got it so Dont worry. im going for it!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Cool. Yes, both.
HOW it arises....where is that coming from? Am "I" generating it? Or is something else happening?
And WHEN it arises in relation to a movement or action. Is an I really running the show?
Usually we ignore these and pay attention only to the content of the thought.
So we are going for the full thought package here.
Great, Miguel.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Yes. Im feeling the results of this exercice as i practice it. This is really the fast track.Im really surprised Elizabeth.
I feel a huge expansion, my tought dissolving, i can percieve and see its ilusory nature.

I experience the fear while i look closer, but it doesnt matter to me now cz i see its ilusory and unreal nature also.
My mind, the "I" dont want to die and it creates fear. My histories at high risk. Fear to death.

But im going forward. Its all an ilusion and the fear is an state that will not stay for long time also.

Will continue practicing. My energetic state has totally changed since this exercice started here.

Thank you from the bottom of my hearth.

Miguel.

Miguel

Postby Miguel » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:10 pm

TEARS.

Return to “ARCHIVES”