Asking for guide

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Bruno

Asking for guide

Postby Bruno » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:11 am

Looking forward to be joint by a guide leading 'me' through the gate. Thanky you all.

Patrick

Re: Asking for guide

Postby Patrick » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi Bruno,

Welcome.
What are your expectations here?

Kind regards,
Patrick

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

Thank you Patrick for your reply. I want to see the truth. I don't want anymore to stick to the illusion. Something is pushing from inside out. It's not anymore my head 'wanting' to be free, it's 'my everything' to set free. Writing this to you, there is arising a feeling of loving acceptance to all, to the wish, to the expectation, to be free, being not free, being already there where I want to be. It's like everything is in the same pot, whilst writing these words to you.

Thank you for your guidance and best regards, Bruno

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:20 pm

Loving acceptance of all

How is trust in life as it is from moment to moment?

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:55 pm

Reading your question several times. And feeling the question and the answer coming from deeper and deeper. Being honest with myself, I find that the mind is often in control of the future and that the trust in life, from moment to moment, is here, but just fine, it's like it is on the bottom, on the feet, but I don't 'listen' to the feet. I don't wanna see the feet, I just follow the thoughts of controlling, instead of being in the trust in life. So how can I get more and more into this trust? By not anymore wanting to know what to do next? Just by watching my feet where they are leading me to? Because they are leading me to trust in life itself automatically?

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Tasting something: is there someone needed in the tastebuds for tasting to happen?
Is there someone in charge of the 5 senses to make them happen?
Is there someone to think a thought?
Does this not happen all by itself?
Is it not a thought afterwards that imagines that someone, the ‘I’ did it?
See this directly.

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm

First I did not understand the lines you've written. And then suddenly I understood each and every line with my whole being. Tears in the eyes and just saying, shit, oh shit, oh shit... shit. This is just great, your questions you wrote down. Just great! It just happened, that I realized the meaning behind the words. Don't know HOW it happened, but it happened. It's like one of those pictures, where you have to look for a certain time and then suddenly you see a 3D face or so coming up (magic eye pictures). Just great!

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

Could you try to tell in your own words what you see?

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:24 pm

I see that there is nobody for tasting to be happen. I see that there is nobody to make the 5 senses happen. I see that there is nobody to think a thought. Thoughts are here or not anymore. And then others thoughts come and go again. I see the snow and the road, it's there and I can see it without 'me', without Bruno seeing the snow, just seeing. In one way it feels like an 'empty' seeing. But there is also something 'bigger' seeing through my eyes or like behind my eyes. Not me as an I, more the one who is also the snow and the road. It feels like a seeing in stillness. Peaceful.

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Is this seeing done by a silent witness or is there only seeing?

What are you?

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:26 pm

It's like an empty seeing, there is only seeing. But it's not all day long this only seeing. I feel or realise when the "I" is in between, it feels different to the only seeing.Narrow instead of wide and limitless. What are you? Hmm, good question. I am not the "I"! I was never the "I". And I will never be the "I". Maybe I am the one not anymore questioning who I am. Being just being. Am being. It feels without beginning or ending. It's bigger than the "I", a dimension bigger.

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:11 pm

when the "I" is in between

What is this I ?
Is it a thought, a feeling, a sensation or a bundle of these?

What happens when, while looking, the contractions around the eyes are released?

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:44 pm

It's a thought coming with the habit feeling of "I", making my body feeling tense. When contractions around the eyes are released, there is more peace - only peace - and feeling of joy. No more feeling tense. It is then more a seeing through, through somebody or something.

Patrick

Postby Patrick » Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:36 pm

How is daily life now? Is there a change in perception?

Bruno

Postby Bruno » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm beginning more questioning in daily life (digging deeper). The change in perception is not fully, there are just glimpses or phasis of changes. Now I realize, that the "I" is expecting that the change is fully in daily life. When I read your question, "I" was feeling disappointed, because "I" felt an expectation in the question, and that I'm not already there. In the same time there is a feeling that it's now getting serious, more concrete. So Bruno wanted to run away, the feeling of being disappointed gave him the permission to do so. But something in me is now digging deeper. I can't otherwise. So back to your question, I still feel the I with its stories in daily life. But I also feel the just seeing perception. It's like the "I" wants to be in the way and makes me feel disappointed. The 'just seeing' is neutral. like stillness, no emotion, it's the feeling of 'm just here with you'. And I feel guided with this, even I feel no push with this feeling, it's just here. Now I looked at a tree and was immediately in the seeing. It just happened and then the "I" commented, you see now you were in the seeing through and back I was, like out of the true seeing. Like this it's in daily life for the moment.

Return to “ARCHIVES”