for Doreen!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
clearskye

for Doreen!

Postby clearskye » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:32 am

Hi Doreen,
This can be our posting area. Let me know where you are here.

With love,
Skye

clearskye

Re: for Doreen!

Postby clearskye » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:48 am

Hi,
I forgot to click below, to get an email each time you post, so I am doing that now. Respond to this message, and I'll know when you do.

--S

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:10 am

Hi Skye,
It's working now!
Doreen

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 am

Great, Doreen!
If you haven't already seen it, there is intro info here, our disclaimer and a short video too. Please read.
http://www.liberationunleashed.com/

A few agreements before we can begin:

1. You agree to try post at least every day.

2. I will post questions. Do not attempt to answer them with thoughts or memories or stories about your personal life dramas. Set reasoning, computing and trying to understand, aside. Instead, communicate to me the response that you “directly experience” (by “direct experience” we refer to The moment to moment felt experience, or what’s happening right now, conscious knowing.)

Here is an article by Rupert Spira on “direct experience”: http://non-duality.rupertspira.com/read ... l_there_is

Please do not tell me what you “think” or “believe” or heard in a talk or read about. The questions are to position you to SEE, to DISCOVER, to RECOGNIZE something for yourself, without mental stories.

3. When you answer, you answer with 100% honesty.
Long winded analytical and philosophical answers are not needed and may even hinder progress.

4. Put aside all other teachings, philosophies and such for the remainder of this journey. Really put all your effort and attention in to seeing this reality, as it is. If you have a daily and essential meditation practice, it is fine to continue that.

5. Do not expect a transfer of knowledge. We are not teachers.

6. Please learn to use the quote function.

Do you agree to the above?

(I did not write this intro information, but we do request that you agree to it.)
Looking forward to getting going!

with love,
Skye

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:04 am

Hi Skye,
Sorry for the delayed response. I thought I would get an email notification whenever something new was posted in this forum. I didn't realize I had to look. Glad I finally did! I have read the agreements and understand and agree to them. One note ... I will be traveling 12 hours in a car on either Friday or Saturday (probably we'll leave on Fri.) and will be making the trip home on the following Tuesday so I'm not sure I'll be in a position to respond on those travel days. Otherwise, I am on the computer A LOT for my business so posting daily shouldn't be a problem.
Love & Light,
Doreen

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:36 am

Wonderful, Doreen. Time away no problem. I'm gone from Monday morning thru Weds noon. I'll have a computer with me, but we're going to LA for an experimental treatment for my adult son, so I don't promise to respond, although I hope to.

So tell me--What brought you here?

what are your expectations about this process?

Have you been on a spiritual path?

With love,
Skye
PS when you have the full editor open, look below and check the box for "Notify me when a reply is posted"2

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:11 pm

So tell me--What brought you here?
I first heard about LU when Elena visited Stuart and did a presentation at my spiritual center. I was unable to attend, but my boyfriend David went and had good things to say about it. I also know the person (John) who invited her here. He said he never went through the process because he "got it" just from reading the book. I wondered if I really needed to go through the process because I have been feeling like I get it, too. But then when you reached out to me, I thought this way I can be sure!
what are your expectations about this process?
I don't really have any expectations. I am simply open to whatever awareness the process brings.
Have you been on a spiritual path?
I would say that I have been on a spiritual path since I've been a little girl, always questioning, always wondering ... how did I get here? Who/what is God? I've experienced fleeting moments of being separated from my body in this process of questioning. I currently attend Unity of Stuart but I don't follow any one particular dogma. I have never had a guru and I enjoy attending different spiritual retreats, talks, etc., reading books and listening to audio presentations. My spiritual path has largely been one of creativity. For me, it's not so much about seeking as it is truly appreciating each precious moment, even during challenging periods!

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:11 am

Hi Doreen,
First I want to work with thoughts.

Do you have any control over their arising?

Can you find the one who thinks them?

with love,
Skye
PS best not do do spiritual reading while we conduct this inquiry together...

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:40 am

Hi Doreen,
First I want to work with thoughts.

Do you have any control over their arising?
It does not feel like I have control over thoughts arising. In fact, there are many times I have stopped myself in the middle of a thought as I became aware of it and wondered how it was that that particular thought was even in my head! It seems thoughts float in and out constantly unconsciously.
Can you find the one who thinks them?
As I stated above, I am usually not aware of where the thoughts came from so no, I would not say I can find the one who thinks them.
Love & Light,
Doreen

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:28 am

Hi Doreen,
It does not feel like I have control over thoughts arising.
Are your feelings reliable, or do they come and go? Look with your being rather than your mind.

With love,
Skye

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Are your feelings reliable, or do they come and go? Look with your being rather than your mind.
When I look with my being, I know my feelings are not reliable as they do come and go. Therefore, a better way to have answered that previous question would have been ... I do not have control over thoughts arising.

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:55 pm

That is also my experience.
Now Doreen, what is aware of your thoughts?

With love,
Skye

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:24 pm

That is also my experience.
Now Doreen, what is aware of your thoughts?
This essence of what I have referred to as "me" is aware of my thoughts.

clearskye

Postby clearskye » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Okay, but what do you mean by that, exactly?
Is this essence personal?
Is it contained within your body, or not?
Look and see.
--I'm not leaving town after all next week. I'll be around and responding!
with love,
Skye

Doreba

Postby Doreba » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am

Okay, but what do you mean by that, exactly?
Is this essence personal?
Is it contained within your body, or not?
Look and see.
The essence is not personal. It is more like an observer outside of my body. My thoughts drift in and out so quickly that I often am not aware of them because so many are happening simultaneously. Am I providing enough detail for you? Also, I am still going away but will have my laptop/iPad/iPhone with me so I will do my best to respond to keep the process in flow.

Return to “ARCHIVES”