Henry is looking for a guide

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Henry

Henry is looking for a guide

Postby Henry » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm

I watched the interview on bat gap.com went to this website and started to read...looks good. please guide me thru direct pointing

Paulo

Re: Henry is looking for a guide

Postby Paulo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:48 pm

Hello Henry, my name is Paulo, and it would be a pleasure to guide you.

A few ground rules -

1. Post at least once a day, if you cannot post, or need more time, let me know.
2. Be 100% honest in your answers and inquiry.
3. Answer from personal experience only.
4. Read the disclaimer on the Liberation Unleashed main page - http://www.liberationunleashed.com/

Understand that I will be guiding you, rather than teaching you, and the more you put into this process the more you will get out of it.

If you are happy to agree to the above, let me know and we can begin.

Paulo :-)

Henry

Postby Henry » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi Paulo
Glad to read from you.let us keep going.
Thank you for doing this!

Paulo

Postby Paulo » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Hi Paulo
You’re welcome Henry, it’s my pleasure. I need you first to confirm that you agree to the above ‘contract’, only then we can begin.

In this process you will find the following useful –

1. How to use the quote function. This will help greatly when posting your responses to my questions - http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

2. The book Gateless Gatecrashers. You will find stories here of those who have passed through the gate.
http://www.liberationunleashed.com/LU_Books.html

Henry

Postby Henry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:27 am

Hi Paulo,
Yes I agree with the above contract!
Unfamiliar with electronics will find out how to select text.
Will download gateless gatecrashers
Was reading different processes on the web page
Also this typing goes very slowly
Thanks for your patience

Henry
Hi Paulo
You’re welcome Henry, it’s my pleasure. I need you first to confirm that you agree to the above ‘contract’, only then we can begin.

In this process you will find the following useful –

1. How to use the quote function. This will help greatly when posting your responses to my questions - http://liberationunleashed.com/nation/v ... ?f=4&t=660

2. The book Gateless Gatecrashers. You will find stories here of those who have passed through the gate.
http://www.liberationunleashed.com/LU_Books.html

Paulo

Postby Paulo » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Hello Henry, and thank you for agreeing to the 'contract'. Don't worry if it takes a little time to become familiar with the forum, you'll learn as you go :-)

What motivated you to engage in this process? Are you a spiritual tourist looking for the 'next big thing' or is there something else?
What do you expect will occur during your journey?
Will your life be changed in any way on completing the process?

Answer as honestly and openly as you can Henry, that's the quickest way to move forward.

Thank you for coming here Henry, I look forward to guiding you on your journey, Paulo :-)

[Note: Any questions I have for you will be in bold text and underlined so they are clear for you]

Henry

Postby Henry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:18 pm

Motivation

There is certainty, a sense of down to earth and an ease coming from the people in the videos and with the questions of the guides......no tourist here. Permanent resident!

Sorry, have to go. Back in two hours

Thank you Paulo

Henry

Postby Henry » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Hi Paulo,
Back again.

I do not know what will happen. Right now and for the last day or so the air seems to carry the body more or I feel lighter somehow.things also look crisper, have more depth, are out of proportion. There is nothing particularly funny going on and yet I am smiling at least inside.

Will your life be changed in anyway on completing the prosess?

Looks like it already is changing. It must be all this reading, thinking and looking on this website and the book gateless gatecrashers. I am looking for this me and find it only in the convenience of language.

Thank you for reading all this!

P.S.i pasted the first question onto this page and the second one would not go so I retyped it. Does this look ok for you?

Paulo

Postby Paulo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:16 am

Hello again Henry, thanks for 'part two' of your post,
P.S.i pasted the first question onto this page and the second one would not go so I retyped it. Does this look ok for you?
Looks good from here Henry. Have another go at the quote function - this will be most useful as we progress. It doesn't matter if you don't get it right first time around (or second or third), what's important is to give it a good honest try.

I do not know what will happen. Right now and for the last day or so the air seems to carry the body more or I feel lighter somehow.things also look crisper, have more depth, are out of proportion. There is nothing particularly funny going on and yet I am smiling at least inside.

Will your life be changed in anyway on completing the prosess?

Looks like it already is changing. It must be all this reading, thinking and looking on this website and the book gateless gatecrashers. I am looking for this me and find it only in the convenience of language.
Just for the moment I will ask you to put aside any expectations you may have about what you will experience (you can always pick them up later if you wish). You will instead be focusing on your direct experience of what is.

There is no 'you' in any way shape or form, never was, and never will be

What thoughts, emotions, feelings, physical sensations come up for you when you consider this statement?

Answer in detail from your own experience as honestly and openly as you can.

Keep well, Paulo :-)

Henry

Postby Henry » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:34 am

There is no 'you' in any way shape or form, never was, and never will be

What thoughts, emotions, feelings, physical sensations come up for you when you consider this statement?
Thoughts
For many years I knew that a human does not produce thought.All thought is already and the brain is prosessing the thoughts into structures. There is no I or me here. So by mistake we or I think there is a thinker in the brain or body and a duer that is moving the body.Liberation unleashed comes in handy to help undo the mistake.

Emotions
Happy and excited

Feelings
There is still a sense of lightness and a propensity to smile

Physical sensations
All seems normal. Maybe the typing goes a little easier.

This is great to have you as a guide

Thanks Henry

Paulo

Postby Paulo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Great Henry - you got that quote function working perfectly!

Lets look in a little more depth at each of the elements of direct experience. Here we will examine THOUGHT -

Think of a car.

Share your experience of what happens when you think of the above in as much detail as you can.
How did the thought arrive? Was there a Henry there choosing the particular car that appeared in thought, it's colour, size, etc?
How did that particular car appear from all the possible cars that could have appeared?

Thanks Henry, you're doing well, Paulo :-)

Henry

Postby Henry » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Share your experience of what happens when you think of the above in as much detail as you can.
How did the thought arrive? Was there a Henry there choosing the particular car that appeared in thought, it's colour, size, etc?
How did that particular car appear from all the possible cars that could have appeared?
Hi Paulo,

Think of a car

The eyes read the word and the word has meaning because the letters c a r were committed to memory thru sensory association and bingo the mind produces a for wheeled contraption that stinks and goes faster than I can run.

Itinerary of thought

Thoughts are not bound by human perceived laws of time and space: they do not travel, they are everywhere and nowhere at the same time and that time is now.

Was Henry there

Henry left a long time ago. He told me he was scared of the dark in the brain! And later I heard the garbage truck picked him up and dropped him in a land fill

No no just having to much fun.
Henry is a name or a label as in language .Henry never existed other than a label

How come this particular car

As soon as the question was up I had to build a huge parking lot in my brain. My head is full of cars now.
No serious now: these things are spontaneous and nobody is there to decide.At times the recent past may have an influence on what comes up.

Thank you Paulo for taking the time!

Henry

Paulo

Postby Paulo » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi Henry, nice responses,
Think of a car

The eyes read the word and the word has meaning because the letters c a r were committed to memory thru sensory association and bingo the mind produces a for wheeled contraption that stinks and goes faster than I can run.
You can see that thoughts occur in response to stimuli or to other thoughts. They arise automatically, often in ‘chains of association’, one thought triggering another, triggering another, and so on. There’s no ‘me’ there, separate from thought, running the show.

Here we will examine FEELINGS/EMOTIONS –

Think of something that made you sad.

Is there a Henry there making you feel sad, or creating that emotion?

Did the experience of sadness you’ve just had last, or did you begin feeling something else after some time?

How did this change happen, did you choose another thought to make the sadness go away?

Keep up the good work Henry, Paulo :-)

Henry

Postby Henry » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

Is there a Henry there making you feel sad, or creating that emotion?

Did the experience of sadness you’ve just had last, or did you begin feeling something else after some time?

How did this change happen, did you choose another thought to make the sadness go away?

Hi Paulo,

Henry feeling sad

Poor Henry got nailed with fraud charges and the sentence was non existence so he is not present at the feelingsad session.

Feeling lasts or changes

Sadness arises and then dissipates.The time it takes for the "wave" to complete may have something to do with the memory of thought patterns and or other sensory input while under the influence of an illusory I or me.

How the change happens

The change from sadness to joy, no emotion or any other emotion happens by itself like ebb and flow or breathing in and out. The tools are here as a part of the Whole: moon, air, lungs,bodymind. If there is to much stress because of the pitch and or peak of the emotional wave there is special treatment available like breathing into a bag or deep breathing or different thought ( distraction ) or herbs or pills.
And again,there is no I me or Henry around the choices are made perfectly or imperfectly by themselves.

Thank You again Paulo and I am looking forward to the next post.

Henry

Henry

Postby Henry » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:08 am

Hi Paulo,

How did this change happen, did you chose an other thought to make the sadness go away?

P.S. the first answer is more like an afterthought or what goes on in general not what exactly happend.

The memory of a sad experience brought the emotion into the body and I sat with it. There was a feeling of pressure in my chest for a minute or so and then the pressure faded away. After that the eyes turned to the screen and and the releasing of the questions began.

Sorry about the delay

Henry

Return to “ARCHIVES”