Yvonne and Elena

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Elena

Yvonne and Elena

Postby Elena » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 am

Yvonne wrote me on Facebook:

June 22Yvonne Pieterse
i like to be in the aftercare facebookgroup

June 22Elena Nezhinsky
Hi, Yvonne, did you see the illusion of I?

June 24Yvonne Pieterse
i wish i have, there was a shift ,and there is a wish to share and be clear about this because it is strange. Y

June 24Yvonne Pieterse
i saw that the I is an illusion

June 24Elena Nezhinsky
Yvonne, Do you have a thread on LU or your seing was earlier? I am trying to understand where you came from to Lu?

June 25Elena Nezhinsky
I saw on ilona's wall you read a book? Tell me what part exactly made you see? Thank you!

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
i dont know from which part the understanding came, it dawned on me i understand that the whole i story is education and is not there at all ,i always had trouble telling these stories, like the question, how you are doing.? the seeing is only the seeing there is no i. this may be not relevant but i am hearing a highpitched sound which has no influence on my hearing, like i am hearing silence most of the time, so i knew the nature of thoughts better, it is like a meditation because you cannot think when you are listening.the missing was the absece of a me.there was a temporary seeing but now issues come up like my alcoholism, there is no freedom from that so i like to share. yvonne

June 25Elena Nezhinsky
Yvonne, look up these questions and try to unswear them honestly:
1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
3) How does it feel to see this?
4) How would you describe it to a curious seeker who may have never heard about.
5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you see? (i need you to go into the book and find the place/es that made the most impact)

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
no there is not, there must of been because there was a relief and a spaciousness when i saw there is not an i question1

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
it sarts with education like pointing to the nose of a small child and saying a name and making clear that it is the childs nose,and this goos on and on so the ideer is born of beeing seperate. competition comparing makes it even worse.i sent small bits because i dont know how this thing i pad works i lose text all the time

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
beeing caught in repetitive thoughts all the time not beeing open to feeling alone not seeing directly beeing clouded by ideers about people having fear of beeing jugded. the ideer that the i is a sort of fixed thing taking descisions having choice to do so,and the belief that thoughts are from this person question2

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
in the beginning just after seeing the illusion of i, i felt a missing in a freeing way, very ordinairy discovery of truth and eveything is the same, with less pressure and also quite shaken and lost feeling, is the search over? what now. i told this seeing to a friend and she understood in 5 minutes

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
missing in question2 open to people. I would start asking the person what this i is and where this I is located. I would talk about the body and its sensations, and i would ask them about thoughts and where they come from. i can show them the role of education in the forming of an I. I would let them look literally for an i.If here is fear i would tell them there is nothing to fear.If the person is curious enough the coin will drop and the i story will be seen as beeing unrealistic. I would compare people with animals with a thinking facultie not beeing so different. but much happier without a self, animals i mean. Y

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
i will go trough the book to see what made the most direkt understanding of no i .Thanks for your reaction.Yvonne

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
t

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
The bit, about seeing seer and seen happening to no you it is all1 thing not divided which makes the dualitie it is only seeing, living swimming etc. I can go on and on ,it is. also your taking bij the hand and for me the realistic looking for an i and not finding it .i have been a searcher for a long time so i was already familiar.I had a few confrontations with people which didnt leave much impression/glue since there is seeing. i am still unsure if this is it, Sorry for the messy text, I will read more. Yvonne

June 25Elena Nezhinsky
I got all this. Will look up today. Thank you!

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
the santa claus comparrison is also a very good one!

June 25Elena Nezhinsky
Yvonne, what made you contact me? I am trying to understand who made most impact on your seeing, because we document everything. So let me know please whom you see as your guide. We will get you into aftercare, and maybe you also be inspired to help others, you will feel it, but ponder on it, and let me know, it does not matter for us personally, but we need to know to document it. So let me know. Thank you very much!

June 25Yvonne Pieterse
elena ihave to go trough the book again but it was gradually but iwil return to it, i would love guide people towards seeing, i have always dreamt to give talks on this. I had a teacher named avasa, and i told him,he said who knowes? i just came back from my second aa meeting, and saw your gift of beeing recognised.love yvonne

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
So tell me what is missing for you in the moment, if any?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
nothing i iam happy while my house looks as if a bomb exploded

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
if you imagine that you are irritated by your house a mess, what would be the difference?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
then i would be worrying about the mess

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
What is the difference for life? Does it matted happiness or worry at the moment? And is "I" needed for worry, if "I" was not heeded for happy feelings arising?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
the worry or happiness is seen from emptiness

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
what is the difference between worry and happiness?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
worry isthe mind thinking happiness is more empty
both are feelings

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
Is I necessary for feelings to arise? How does this happen anyways?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
no, feelings arise there is no i neccessy for feelings to arise, onley when i thinks that i does the feelings i thinks i is nessesary

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
I thinks?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
there are thoughts , thinking happens, the illusion that the i thinks these thoughts is there before it is seen that thoughts arise not from i

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
when the i is seen as the doer of thoughts then the i seems to think thoughts
i mean when the i identifies itself with the thoughts thought
there is no i

June 26Elena Nezhinsky
Where you feel you need Aftercare? What's missing?

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
i answer you later because i go aa now, i felt shaken, i heard it existed so i was interested

June 26Yvonne Pieterse
in life you mean.? i dont know how it unfolds, just before reading the gatecrashers i had a long period of letarchy,not doing i even stopped reading,and i did not have control of drinking,then after the coin dropped after reading the book, it took some time but i took aktion, my body was no longer comforteble, so i recognized i was an alcoholic.i certanly miss nature and i suddenly wanted to find a farm for getting of alcohol,they exist in holland. instead i went to alcoholics anonymus.so now i just stopped, and regain energie quickly.so idont know what i am missing, perhaps the me,but certainly a purpose in life, inever had, exept in looking for the truth, and artwork in clay and i would certainly loove to guide people,who want to be guided tat would realy be my purpose i woelt die to do that i almost ate your book it really exites me now perhaps that made me want to stay in touch,there must be more in this for me!or not me yvonne

June 27Elena Nezhinsky
Ok, honey, i will add you to Unleashed, be honest and talk yo people. we have all kinds of people: who took drugs, and alcohol, and creative people and logical people and so on...So I will write Ilona or me as your guide? That is only what i need now. just choose, it doesnt matter really, just for documentation. Also i will add you to LU Central where you can learn how to guide. Much love to you!

June 27Yvonne Pieterse
great thanks, do you think i can do that? i am also a digibate i just started on an i pad finding all this interesting stuff. i fell with a horse when i was 15 and was in a coma for 1 week,that rather influenced my life.i had a difficult life,raised2 dochters alone.the father was a homosexuel ,he left me when the jongest was not yet1 and died of aids, i helped him till he died. i am allso an intelligent person onley a bit slower in talking and typing with 1 finger, i dont work ihave an allouwance so i have time enough. l take you as my guide, thanks yvonne

June 27Elena Nezhinsky
So beautiful embodiement , Yvonne. All these stories we have are epic. Life is such a rich movement with all the thoughts, strories, feelings, and etc

June 27Yvonne Pieterse
What does that mean an epic?

June 27Elena Nezhinsky
epic is something monumentaly amusing

June 27Yvonne Pieterse
very amusing?

June 27Elena Nezhinsky
ok, lets talk more. WHat you wrote about yourself, what is this really? What is memory? IS there somebody who makes desesions and choices?

June 27Yvonne Pieterse
It has happened ,memory are some images with fading feeling attached to it, as it is almost vergotten like a memory of a film.No i dont think there is choice, all the time there happen unexpected things, like bumping into somebody or having to go to the toilet, we are just like thinking animals.

June 27Yvonne Pieterse
Choosing is just picking one off the possibilities, sometimes i am curious what i am going to do,where will i go,left or right i dont often know what i am going to do, and where i will end up, sometimes there is a wanting to do something that is more an inner call

June 27Elena Nezhinsky
Ok, darling, i added you to Unleashed. All is great with you Let me run this by the other guides tomorrow and i will add you to the guiding group. I will modify your name and make a blog post. These conversttions help others, just like you with the book! I appreciate your volition to help others a lot! HAve a good night.

Return to “ARCHIVES”