Freedom is

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Multipass

Re: Freedom is

Postby Multipass » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:20 pm

Hi there.
Today was heavier energies than for few days. Still it was much easier than before. Labelling still happening and causing some irritative feelings, but they pass much quicker.
No one holding on to them.
Some how it feels like a chanel opened. Very strong energy streaming through all the time. Intuition and all senses are much more sensitive. Everything is guiding and it can be understood. Almost weird. It really feels like waking up from a loooong deep sleep.

There is not yet the obvious feeling of all being one, or really experiencing it is so, but it don't bother.
Anyways, this new enjoying of life without any reason, is already priseless. Feeling thankfull for all this. The sense of time has changed. It don't matter at all. Less and less rules of what should be done or not appearing. Easy going and just streaming of everything. Allmost no sleep for days now and yet no tiredness. Continue observing...

Hugs
With warm hugs
Multipass

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:53 am

Beautiful! Thank you very much for sharing, I feel joy with you! You get it, a channel has opened and all this energy is passing through as it's being freed. Enjoy the ride! Sometimes it's good to remember that any intensity is ok. It can get very intense, then ground yourself, in whichever way works for you.

Can you say with a big fat yes, that now it's clear what is this I illusion.

All being one as in here now. There is always a sense of presence felt when mind gets quiet and the heart opens. Then oneness, not oneness, makes no difference, it's all concepts about concepts. The sense of presence is felt in non verbal way, that's where to find it.

Much love! Big hugs
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:00 am

Can you say with a big fat yes, that now it's clear what is this I illusion.
Absolutely YES. I, me, self is a sticky thought that never been questioned. Among all the stoories.

All the spiritual terms has been spoiled by filling them with all kinds of assumptions so Liberation or awake feels the best to describe what this is. Illusion is illusion and during that time we sleepwalk through life. Now is morning and waking up happening.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. How little effort it takes to just LOOK in stead of spending a life time searching and practising everything. And yet, most rather do that.

My heart is with you forever. This is the best gift one can recieve. I let this settle and let you know when ready to start to guide others. Reading the guiding book at the moment.
THANK YOU earthly angel.
With warm hugs
Multipass

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:22 pm

Delightful to read your words...

How is it going? Any doubts?
Are you ready for the final questions?
Much love back!

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Thought to update.

It seems that when the core believed thought (I, me, self) has been releaved, the whole illusion starts to collapse.
Past couple days the feelings has not been very light and old habbot thought patterns has been running through.

Today something more collapsed. It came by surprise and felt like a shock at first. The seeing that every stoory describing this experience of life here is only descriptions believed. No truth in anything. First the "me" was gone and now went the whole existance as it was believed to be. At the same time the realization, how most of the human race are believing that all is as stoories describes. Whooo... Completely different conciousness levels so kind of different world experiences.
It was quite intense experience, like free fall with into the rabbit hole and nothing left to grab on. Even the speed was felt. Quite rough ride.

It seems that only thing to be sure of, is that 'something is' but that's about it

The thought, how the hell to fit in and continue hanging arround seemingly in the same world, but speaking a different language. Takes time to settle. Remains to be seen what next.
Petty weird trip this experience of life.

The stoory of the day :)

Hugs spreading all ower <3
With warm hugs
Multipass

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:43 pm

I missed this post while riding the previous.
How is it going? Any doubts?
Are you ready for the final questions?
Previous post answered the first question.
Actually no doubts. Just exploring more if emotion comes or thought that feels believed arises. Some patterns are still believed, since the emotions arises. But won't last long.

Yes. Ready for the final questions. There is not much left to crash 😂

Love pointing your way <3
With warm hugs
Multipass

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:44 pm

Better not to use the emoji's I see. They appear huge.
With warm hugs
Multipass

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:02 am

Some more things. It seems that the direct pointing targets that can be proved, gets lesser and lesser.

Thinking happens, but the mind can not be pointed out. It is already a label and can not be found. Even the conciousness is an assumption of something that can not be pointed.
Something is making this experience seem to appear, but not possible to point what. All of the thinking is only labelling and stoories based on imagination. Colouring the appearence with imagined contents and meanings.

The "I" is build up on stoories since it can not survive without a meaning of anything that is sensed. It asks why? what?
all the time and can't stand if there is no meaning. This is what is filled with all kinds of explanations. Anything is good as long as there is something. And then this has been believed.
Blaa, blaa, blaa goes on.

No wonder people search for stoories in everythin. It is just realized that none of them are true.

Regards from stooryteller
With warm hugs
Multipass

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:12 pm

Yes, it's amazing, how everything else, all ideas about what this is and how this should be start falling off too. That's only a beginning...the rabbit hole keeps going deeper...
the key is to recognise, that linguistic overlay over experience is just that, concepts about concepts about concepts... once it's recognised, the mind becomes much quieter, as it no longer needs to keep creating those useless stories..
Here they are the questions:

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi there and thank You again.
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No there is not, never was. Only a thought imagined to be something.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
I can´t tell when it came in to picture, but it was learned. After learning, it came to be believed. And then it was thought to be a person as an owner of everything sensed and experienced. It is a lable like everything else, which has been named. It is an description of something that is not. Many other labels has a "neck" to hang on, but this one has nothing. It is a word pretended to be able to have value and content. Any kind goes. A word stuffed with stoories owned. Illusion out of nothing.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
The seeing changed everything. It feels like being born again. Completely different aspect of the experience of life. New understanding of all that is and all that is not. It truly is a liberation. Liberation of suffering, quilt, victimization etc.
Who or what could be something like that.
Before there was this sensation of searcher searching all the time. Now there is none. End of searching. Resisting is also gone. All is progressing on it´s own. Great relief. Thinking has changed from feeding explanations to add more content to the "self", to unloading the old believed stoories. U-turn of thinking. Colours are different, intuition is more sensitive and clearly heard. No need of knowing everything or be able to explain everything. Easyness and no drama.
There is so much different, but here was few.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
This is hard to say. I have been going this way so long and the need to look was ready. The finger that pointed, made the step. So By this conversation with you lead to look deep enough.

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
There is no separate doer for any of abowe. Those are labels with imagined contents. Assumptions of something that seems to take Place. Maby there is some conciousness that could use those words to describe this experience, but none of those are not anywhere here to be found. Everything just takes place with co-operation of the body some how.
Things happens before the thought even appears. There is no one here to know.
It seems that when the imagined "I" is not in charge, everything is just happening and choices made. No one is responsible.
Some signals like emotion or feeling or thought arrises and the doing takes place.
For example: a sense is appearing and directly understood as a feeling of thirst. The direct response to that sense is to get something to drink. This just happens without thinking. No one is doing this or decide to go and have something to drink. The chain of actions happens.
6) Anything to add?
At the moment everything is changing so quickly that it is hard to put in words. Everything is explained a new way ower and ower again. This is just happening without any attempts. The picture gets deeper and wider all the time.
Like re-writing the operating system. Re-programming the old system. Like watching the Matrix numbers running in front of eyes and being able to understand it. The reality is changing completely. For now I just keep on watching the show. Or the watching is just taking place.

I am so gratefull for you for doing all this. Your patience and pointing. You are kind of a mother earth, giving new births again and again. Giving a life to those, who can not see. This is biggest thing in this experience. Now the life can begin.

Thank You and be blessed <3
With warm hugs
Multipass

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Something more yhat has been noticed:
Animals and children are approaching me like there was some kind of magnet. This is new. Also every person I randomly meet, are all nice and polite. No difficult situations has appeared in few weeks now. Everything is some how serving and the puzzle been built to serve is also undrestood very quickly.
The stoory of thought patterns appearing is explaining how everything is guiding. Like consiousness explaining itself while doing at the same time. <3
With warm hugs
Multipass

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:09 am

Dear diary,

The structure of how the "I" content is been created opens more.
A small action was taken and decision made and immediately a feeling of insecurity and though patterns arised.
When looking at all the "components" individually, the combination of them together lost it's power.
So the thought of the "I, me, self" is like a strong glue, grapping all that is experienced and makes them look like one.
This way the illusion of something that is not, build's up out of nothing and the description of the quality (good or bad, wanted or not wanted, pleasent or unpleasent...) in stamped on top of that combination. When a combination of different sensed things are brought together, "Maya" start's to use the combination for it's own benefit, to create content to the "I".
Just an other stoory, but explaining the structure of the illusion that is not :D
With warm hugs
Multipass

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:30 pm

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the answers and welcome home! Home from which we never left :) I'm so delighted for you and the start of new life! It's crazy, how simple this is and how people around are just walking in haze and can not see it. This is just a beginning as you noticed, more and more is revealed. More and more falls away. There is no end to it. There is lots of exploration to do! Fun. :)

Somebody will send you a message to invite you to Facebook groups.
Much love to you dear one!

Multipass

Postby Multipass » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:27 pm

Thank You so much <3

It seems unbelievable now, how something that is not, can bee seen, and something that is, is not seen. Crazy in deed.
The years before seems like a looong bad dream. Hardly remembered. What a trip :D
With warm hugs
Multipass

Return to “ARCHIVES”