Inner Space

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Gpopejoy

Inner Space

Postby Gpopejoy » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:16 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I just finished Liberation Unleashed. I’ve been on the path less part for about ten years

What are you looking for at LU?
Community of like minded people committed rto expansion, freedom, truth, to exchange ideas and sharing experiences. I would love for my castle of bullshit to completely shatter. To quit falling into the patterns; habits; etc.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I am guessing support and/or coaching that points to the truth of the human experience . More help in seeing that I don’t control a thing, never have, never will. Guidance towards freedom.Lovely freedom. Help dissolving fearful patterns

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Meditation. Inquiry. Many years evolving from my small chatterbox mind to more School openness and freedom

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self? 8

Lubo

Re: Inner Space

Postby Lubo » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:28 pm

Hi Gpopejoy,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed.
My name is Lubo and I can join you in this journey, if you are OK?
What name you prefer to call you?

Here it is the first question where to look:
I just finished Liberation Unleashed.
Wonderful. And where is the one who read the book?

Love
Lubo

Return to “THE GATE”