Non duality_ no seeker

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Headlesspov

Re: Non duality_ no seeker

Postby Headlesspov » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:13 pm

"However I cannot explain how I does this" - this is my job to show you where to look ;)
Thank you.
Exactly like this on the picture
Krang from Ninja turtles :)
- hand - is it independent living being? Can it decide to move or not to move?
- body - is it independent living being? Can it decide to move or not to move hand?
No they are not independent and cannot move by themselves. They are parts of a complete living system.
- thought- is it independent living being? Can it decide to move or not to move the hand ?
is there someone in the body? In the head?
Thought is not a independent living being, and thought itself cannot decide to move or not to move the hand. I don’t find nobody in the body and in the head. However if you ask me to move my hand, or do some kind of action. Then I would move the hand, and the I would think this is something I am now doing on my own will:) but I know that 9/10 things I am doing every day I have no control over.
Look like an eagle, how drinking of water or movements of hand happens? Is there someone?
When I look I don’t find anybody here. It’s just a force of life playing out things which are just happening. When I don’t look it does feel that the “I” is doing all this. However each day things are getting more clear in this space:)
Is there someone which is human? or human is just a label for the body, thoughts and sensations?

There is nobody which is human. It’s just a label we put for having a head, thoughts, body, legs and feet. When I look there are sensations coming and going in this field awareness or space. It’s hard for me define, it’s not a thing:)

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:13 am

No they are not independent and cannot move by themselves. They are parts of a complete living system.
How big is this living system?
Please up your right hand, do it literally.
and notice are the hand and the body know English?
Where is separation between my asking and your respond?
Is there separation ?
Or there is just what happens connected with the thoughts in english?
English is important for the whole system or for the body system?
There is a wholeness that appears as different bodies?
or there are different bodies that knows english?

:)
love
lubo
Living in nonduality. Living in freedom.
www.awakeningawakened.com

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:57 am

Dear Lubo,

sorry for my late reply to this. I was travelling this weekend, with minimum internet connection.
How big is this living system?
Its infinite in size, without boundaries. There is no edge, or any lines.
Please up your right hand, do it literally.
and notice are the hand and the body know English?
I did this literally, and cannot explain in words how I raise my hand. Its not through any language.
Where is separation between my asking and your respond?
Is there separation ?
I don't see any separation, when I look. I just one field of happening. Its continues with everything and anything.
Or there is just what happens connected with the thoughts in english?
There is just what happens, which thoughts try to label with English or any giving language.
English is important for the whole system or for the body system?
No this is not important, English is again a type of label to but things into concept and things.
There is a wholeness that appears as different bodies?
or there are different bodies that knows english?
There is a wholeness that appears as different bodies. None of us is that different, but we are all the same.
Its culture, labelling that makes us difference. But this is again more thought and labels to put on people.

Love Rasmus

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:37 pm

Hi dear Rasmus,
No problem for the delay.
Thanks for the wonderful reply.

look these ones:
I did this literally, and cannot explain in words how I raise my hand. Its not through any language.
+
I don't see any separation, when I look. I just one field of happening. Its continues with everything and anything
=
There is just what happens, which thoughts try to label with English or any giving language.
Wonderful observation.
You notice that everything is one and happens by itself. You notice also that language by itself labeled what appear.
Note that the language explains a story about someone named Rasmus, is there such a thing to be found.
Look everywhere and find is there entity Rasmus or no?
Without a story about me/self/ Rasmus what is here what is this?

Love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:51 am

Hi Lubo,

Thanks for your guidance. Its helpful and appreciated.
Note that the language explains a story about someone named Rasmus, is there such a thing to be found.
Look everywhere and find is there entity Rasmus or no?
There is no entity called Rasmus, or any ''Me'' here. This is clear in direct experience.
Without a story about me/self/ Rasmus what is here what is this?
There is an aliveness, which I cannot find or hold on to. Its not a thing and not an entity. Its more like field of aliveness, where things are born and die.
Without the narrative story, its just what is happening within this field. Its not like a special bliss or anything like that. Its more calm and peaceful. Sometimes though it can feel like falling through space. Its nice to sit with and just be.

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:26 am

Wow
Wonderful description!
There is an aliveness, which I cannot find or hold on to. Its not a thing and not an entity. Its more like field of aliveness, where things are born and die.
Without the narrative story, its just what is happening within this field. Its not like a special bliss or anything like that. Its more calm and peaceful. Sometimes though it can feel like falling through space. Its nice to sit with and just be
Yes exactly!
Bravo :)

Now please explain how illusion of an entity/me appears here?
What is the trick?
Who is acting/actor-ing ?

Love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:24 pm

Now please explain how illusion of an entity/me appears here?
The illusion appears, when I take ownership of what's happing in this field of awareness.
For example. A thought appear, and then '' I '' take ownership saying its my tought, my pain, my sensation, my sound and smell. Its when the ''I'' is identifying with the things that are happening all by itself. There can never be an ''I'', as its uncontrolled and the ''I'' cannot simply be found. Its very clear now.

What is the trick?
Recognising the true aliveness of things. Recognising you cannot control anything! (this has already been clear through this guidance, and which I needed to see directly) Thanks again
Its easy to get caught up in old habits, but once recognising you own nature. Then the other things fall away.
Nobody! its just thoughts and storytelling.

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:57 pm

What are joy :)
Yes. Wonderful
Nobody! its just thoughts and storytelling.
What are trick :) there is no actor, no trick even :)

I suggest to notice what is going on next 2/3 days and then write what is noticed.
What's changed and what is the same?
Because this is new understanding for the whole system.
Are you OK with this or you prefer to finish here?

And also be very gentle with everything that shows up, no rush :)

Much love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:28 pm

Hi Lubo,

yes let me sit with this new operating system, and allow things to settle.
Then I will write you in 2-3 days to report back.

Thanks I will take notice and be gentle.

Much love back
Rasmus

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:53 pm

Nice.
See you soon .

Much love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:19 pm

Hi Lubo,

just wanted to give you an update :) All good here. I hope you are as well.
I have been sitting with this new view, and its settling in more and more in the fabric. I sometimes get lost in thoughts, but not like before.

I don't feel any separation with the experience happening, and this is new for me.
Also I keep sitting with this black space that is appearing.

Much Love, Rasmus

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:15 pm

Hi dear Rasmus,
just wanted to give you an update :) All good here. I hope you are as well.
Nice. I am ok, thank you very much :)
I sometimes get lost in thoughts, but not like before.
Yes I understand. Look at this like this happens for the first time :)
Like a child. Something like, "Wow, what is this what is this story, this mind playing, these sensations, wow"
it's like seeing an alien for the first time, that's how you treat "I'm lost in thought" check ? :)
I don't feel any separation with the experience happening, and this is new for me.
Wonderful. Now play with your relatives, with your boss... - look as if you are seeing them for the first time, without projection - this is a person(my ...this, my ...that) look with openness and wonder what is this and how this works? :)
Notice without projection that this is this person - is there someone/person in them?

Love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:24 pm

Yes I understand. Look at this like this happens for the first time :)
Like a child. Something like, "Wow, what is this what is this story, this mind playing, these sensations, wow"
it's like seeing an alien for the first time, that's how you treat "I'm lost in thought" check ? :)
Yes I like that, its like seeing thought for the first time, with a new sense of wonder. Practice and recognising this every day makes it easier.
Wonderful. Now play with your relatives, with your boss... - look as if you are seeing them for the first time, without projection - this is a person(my ...this, my ...that) look with openness and wonder what is this and how this works? :)
Notice without projection that this is this person - is there someone/person in them?
There is no person in them or any entity. They are all empty space just as me, and we are all the same. Its strange how the ''fictive self'' also want to take ownership of different persons.

Love Rasmus

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:06 pm

Hi Rasmus,
Yes I like that, its like seeing thought for the first time, with a new sense of wonder. Practice and recognising this every day makes it easier.
Yes, I like the words that you use - new sense of wonder - this is how "awake person" experience This.
look at everything that appear with wonder.
Notice even the story? The story about past and tomorrow :) And write what is found?
There is no person in them or any entity. They are all empty space just as me, and we are all the same. Its strange how the ''fictive self'' also want to take ownership of different persons.
yes, there is no one there, just part of experience called NOW.
Notice right now is there an experience of a selves that are replying each other - story
or there is experience of a reading and answering? - no story
Notice how rich is this experience?
Is there responsibility? What exactly points this? What is this experience - describe it?

Love
Lubo

Headlesspov

Postby Headlesspov » Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:56 am

Hi Lubo,
Notice even the story? The story about past and tomorrow :) And write what is found?
Its like these stories are made up. That yesterday has already passed away, and tomorrow is only an illusion. When looking it gets me to question the reality. Looking directly I found no trace, and no thing I can hold experience on to. There is only images of yesterday, but that is merely thoughts, which are temporarily. Its like yesterday have never happened, but then again it did happen. Does it make sense?
Notice right now is there an experience of a selves that are replying each other - story
or there is experience of a reading and answering? - no story
There is only the shared experience of the now together with others. There is the same quality and energy, and then we communicate with labels and words. I guess in order to communicate with each other.
Notice how rich is this experience?
Yes its very rich, and alive. A great aliveness to each experience in each moment.
Is there responsibility? What exactly points this? What is this experience - describe it?
I don't find any responsibility, as its all happening by itself. It points to aliveness, acceptance between each other. The direct experience of me and others are mutual energy and aliveness. There is only this, a field of sensations. Somebody would call it awareness, but the '' I am'' is just energy. I would call it energy that just takes forms in different ways. Its not a thing, not a person, not a soul or entity. However it field like energy that takes form in different ways. I don't know if this is too much trying to explain it :)

I did once have a psychedelic experience with psilocybin pills (this was part of a medical research, so all legal and verified)
I must say that when sitting with this energy, its very much like a psychedelic experience in a different way. Much less intense. In my psychedelic experience the ''I'' turned into sounds, colours and was a whole different way of experience the reality.

Love Rasmus

Return to “ARCHIVES”