Guide me

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
vinceschubert

Re: Guide me

Postby vinceschubert » Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:35 am

Hi Vortex, another guide responded with this; "His answer to question 5B, to me, isn't clear.
He talks about "story mutually accepted and applied whenever found useful".
This implies decision making ie the thoughts appearing are accepted and if found as 'useful', are then applied.
There are actions taken that aren't all that useful too!
So I really don't know what he is getting at with his example.
Can he provide a couple of other examples from his daily life on what he believes he is responsible for?"

All of the guides are really busy so tend not to read the whole thread, so with the answers to these questions, it's best to spell things out in detail. It may well be that language implies things that you didn't mean so best to be clear about that too.

vince

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:35 am

BRB
We dance round in a ring and suppose,
But the Secret sits in the middle and knows.
Robert Frost

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:07 pm

Can he provide a couple of other examples from his daily life on what he believes he is responsible for?"
No "he" can't because "he" isn't. Since "he" isn't, his "daily life" isn't too, his "beliefs" aren't too and his "responsibility" (including the responsibility to answer questions) isn't too.

This story just happened - is it any useful? 🙂
Robert Frost

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:25 pm

Good morning Vortex,
He talks about "story mutually accepted and applied whenever found useful".
Is "accepted and applied" something that is 'done'?
Is there a decision to take them?
No "he" can't because "he" isn't. Since "he" isn't, his "daily life" isn't too, his "beliefs" aren't too and his "responsibility" (including the responsibility to answer questions) isn't too.
So to summarize, are you saying that since there is no 'you', there's no such thing as responsibility?

with love

vince

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:41 pm

Is "accepted and applied" something that is 'done'?
No. As doing requires doer and doer can't be found in experience. So "accepted and applied" is a story about experience happening.
Is there a decision to take them?
No, cause there is no self to decide but there is the thinking and the story of decision making is part of it.
So to summarize, are you saying that since there is no 'you', there's no such thing as responsibility?
As a thing, no. As a story, yes.
Robert Frost

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:47 am

Yesterday's story didn't do?
Robert Frost

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:32 am

still waiting on a response...

v

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:40 am

Hey Vince,

since waiting for our friend here is obviously taking some time why don't you also ask him about the following statement of his:
Does he imply by this that there is some universal standard for what is "useful" and that standard is actually true? Or is it maybe that "useful" is just another illusion tied up to the illusion of self and dependant upon it's existence as to be true or false?
Robert Frost

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:48 am

Hi Vortex, Sorry about the wait, i was busy yesterday.
friend here
was satisfied with your response, but another guide asks; Can you point to the moment when there has been a shift from an intellectual understanding of there being no separate self to an experiential recognition of it?
How did the shift itself felt?
What has changed and what hasn't in everyday life since the start of this dialog?
Thank you

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Tue Apr 20, 2021 12:53 am

Hello Vince,
Can you point to the moment when there has been a shift from an intellectual understanding of there being no separate self to an experiential recognition of it?
Not really. I can't say I have experienced a big moment with a big shift. It was rather that everytime I've read a story in the GG book or a thread here in the forum something small shifted inside. Everytime I saw how someone else was asked to refer to his direct experience instead of stretching fearitales about what things should be I did the same in my mind and an "Aha" came. And then one morning..
How did the shift itself felt?
I woke up and everything was the same except the feeling that I see it for the first time as it has always been and not as it is supposed to be. I've read it in a book some time ago that a master was asked how is it to be enlightened and he answered: same as otherwise, just two inches above the ground. I've been wondering ever since what that meant and I neither know nor do I care if this condition is enlightenment but I do feel like sliding two inches above the ground and I like it.
What has changed and what hasn't in everyday life since the start of this dialog?
Life continue as it always was but there isn't really this urge to grab a situation, idea, person or problem and try hold on to it, break it into pieces, explain it out, own it and change it to my liking. Things as accepted as they come.. what is pleasant is enjoyed and left to go.. what isn't so pleasant is recognised as unstable, left to happen as it does and left to go.. life just freely floats between the two.
Robert Frost

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:35 pm

Good morning Vortex, by now, i imagine you will have noticed that your name has been turned blue. This is an acknowledgment that guides agree that you have passed through the gateless gate.
You should have had an invite to join a Facebook group of others who have as well.
This is by no means an end to anything, but it is likely a plateau.
There are two possibilities going forward from this point. The first is that you could drift back to sleep. That the comfort of old conditioning can seduce you. Or that you remain excited about further discoveries, and you keep what you are currently experiencing alive. Reading, viewing youtube videos, Facebook groups, etc may do this. Although you will encounter lots of rubbish. There may also be an intense desire to share this with others. Especially those that are obviously suffering as a result of delusions. Don't do it! Experience, myself and other shows that this rarely works out well and often can cost you relationships. You will be seen (and are) an outlander.
i highly recommend guiding as a way to deepen. This may or may not be something that is a good fit for you. Most likely not if you revert to your earlier way of communicating, but very likely if you continue in the vein if your latest posts.
Whatever happens, i wish you well and want you to know that i am always available (via PM here, or on Facebook messenger)

Go well.
With love

vince

Vortex

Postby Vortex » Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:44 am

Thanks a lot Vince,

for all of the time and attention you and the other guides spent with me here.I have already opted for becoming a guide so we'll be chatting again sooner or later.
Robert Frost

vinceschubert

Postby vinceschubert » Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:55 pm

Thanks a lot Vince,
No worries..

v

Return to “ARCHIVES”