I´d like to see clear picture

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.

Re: I´d like to see clear picture

Postby Avatar » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:54 am

Hi Sarah,
of course I decide this. I have a feeling that you are convinced that this "I" must completely disappear. If we want to live in this world we need this sense of "I". If we hadn´t have it than we would be just energy running around without selfawareness. I served army in old peoples house. I´ve seen old people doing crazy things because they were not aware of themselves.

This separate "i" created in childhood when our parents told us how to behave, who we are... has disspeared and only "I" is left. Previously having "i" and "I" now I only have "I".

Senses are usefull to live in this world but also keep us imprisoned in this world. If we want to develop further we need to develop other senses like intuition, seeing with 3rd eye, super hearing,...

Best regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

Hi Gregor
of course I decide this. I have a feeling that you are convinced that this "I" must completely disappear. If we want to live in this world we need this sense of "I". If we hadn´t have it than we would be just energy running around without selfawareness. I served army in old peoples house. I´ve seen old people doing crazy things because they were not aware of themselves.
We are not here to convince you of anything. Pointing is all that happens here. The LU site goes into a lot of detail about what we do. Is this what you want?

Just to be clear you are stating here that you decide whether to keep thoughts, whether to disregard thoughts and whether to let go of thoughts – yes?
So effectively there is someone who controls thought – yes?
I ask myself:"Who am I?" The answer is:"What I?" And the feeling is that there is no "I". I was roller blading this afternoon and asked myself:"Who is roller blading?" And there was no answer, just silence, pure joy. This afternoon something changed inside me. The separation inside me vanished.I feel peace. There is no "I". Only pure Life.
So what ‘I’ have you seen through then from one of your earlier posts?
This separate "i" created in childhood when our parents told us how to behave, who we are... has disspeared and only "I" is left. Previously having "i" and "I" now I only have "I".
Can you explain this please.
Senses are usefull to live in this world but also keep us imprisoned in this world.

Apart from sensations and thoughts – what else is there - what else do you know – including the world?
If we want to develop further we need to develop other senses like intuition, seeing with 3rd eye, super hearing,...
Is all of this belief, or thought – therefore story?
Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi Sarah,
seems that I have technical problems with this software as I have already answered twice and my answers somehow disappeared.

There is no me, no "I", only presence, timeless presence. Time disappeared. Everything is perfectly OK.

Beautiful.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi Gregor
Its best if you save it somewhere else and paste it in.
Please try again when you have time and answer the other questions please. If I know where you are I can point to what still needs looking at. OK.
Sarah xx
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

Postby Avatar » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Gregor
I´m peaceful, occasionally some thoughts still come by and I chose not to attach to them, just let them disappear.
Do ‘you’ decide this? Or does this disappearance just happen? Is there someone here controlling choice thoughts?
Sense of touch tells me that table is solid, sight tells me that table is rectangle and brain puts this information together and tells me that table is out there. On the other hand there is this subtle feeling that I´m not separate from this table, that everything is connected, that we are all one.
When you look at the table or touch it where does where does your perception (dojem) end and something else, like table start?
Thank you Sarah,
Your welcome. Love Sarah xx
Hi Sarah,
seems that I have technical problems as I can write but not saving is unsucessful.

Regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi Gregor - Ive sent you an email - above!
Been in touch with admin and this happens in rare cases. I think it would be easier to talk via email. If you want to carry on is that OK with you? Email me with what you want to do. OK.
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Hi Sarah,
just want to let you know that I have technical problems. I cannot post my answers.

Ragards,
Gregor

Postby Avatar » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi Sarah,
seems that the software works now. I would like to continue with the work.

Regarding your question it depends on the awareness. If I have expanded consciousness (after meditation) than I have a feeling of vast presence. Normaly I have a feeling of body plus aura of 1m around the body. I know from experience that our aura is much bigger up to 5m but I´m not aware of it. That would be the sense where I stop and other things like table start.

Ragards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:54 am

Hi Gregor
Im repeating this as we have had the IT issues, so it may have been forgotten about. I need to you answer all the questions so I know where to point you. OK.
Just to be clear you are stating here that you decide whether to keep thoughts, whether to disregard thoughts and whether to let go of thoughts – yes?
So effectively there is someone who controls thought – yes?
I ask myself:"Who am I?" The answer is:"What I?" And the feeling is that there is no "I". I was roller blading this afternoon and asked myself:"Who is roller blading?" And there was no answer, just silence, pure joy. This afternoon something changed inside me. The separation inside me vanished.I feel peace. There is no "I". Only pure Life.
So what ‘I’ have you seen through then from one of your earlier posts?
Can you explain this please.
Senses are usefull to live in this world but also keep us imprisoned in this world.
Apart from sensations and thoughts – what else is there - what else do you know – including the world?
That would be the sense where I stop and other things like table start.
How does seeing happen? What enables you to see? Perceiving? Perception? Where does your perception end? Where does it stop? Does it stop at the table, after the table, beyond the window view? Where?
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi Sarah,
In the meantime I was observing this "I" and must say that somehow is not to be found. I noticed pain in my 3rd chakra and the pain gets stronger if there are issues connected with money for example that I think somebody might stell my money. I suppose this is because I´m in bad relationship with the money (possessive).

When I close my eyes in meditation there is this light feeling of pure BEING. I know that I exist without thoughts, emotions... beyond time and space.

Seight, touch keeps our attention on the material world. They do not help us to find out that there is non materialized world. Beside the sensation and thoughts there is just beeing.

Thoghts are of 2: comming from outside, comming from my thinking process. Lately I decided to let them go by and not to keep them. This makes me more peacefull plus I go in my heart.

Looks like there was one "i" before that merged with pure BEING which makes me more peacefull.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi Gregor
In the meantime I was observing this "I" and must say that somehow is not to be found. I noticed pain in my 3rd chakra and the pain gets stronger if there are issues connected with money for example that I think somebody might steal my money. I suppose this is because I´m in bad relationship with the money (possessive).
What fears loss of money then? Thoughts again? Who would be having this poor relationship with money then? Your thoughts? Look.
When I close my eyes in meditation there is this light feeling of pure BEING. I know that I exist without thoughts, emotions... beyond time and space.
What about when your eyes aren’t closed? What then?
Sight, touch keeps our attention on the material world. They do not help us to find out that there is non materialized world. Beside the sensation and thoughts there is just being.
It's clear that when we breathe, blink, digest food etc. there's no "I" involved, but how is it for you when walking?
How is it when doing various everyday things like say, brushing your teeth, washing up, that kind of thing?
Is there any "I" there for any of these actions, or are they just like 'automatic'? Are all actions 'automatic'?
Can you see the thoughts when "you" do these things that says- "I did that"
Thoughts are of 2: coming from outside, coming from my thinking process. Lately I decided to let them go by and not to keep them. This makes me more peaceful plus I go in my heart.
Who decided this? What decided this – to let them go? Or did it just happen? Is there an expectation here that wants permanent peace?
Sarah xx

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Im off on holiday for 3 days so will pick up reply on Friday. OK.
Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 am

Hi Sarah,
we also have national holiday on thursday 31st of October and 1st of November. I will be away for 4 days.

Have a nice holiday.

Gregor

Sarah7

Postby Sarah7 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:27 pm

Have a lovely holiday. Sarah xx

Postby Avatar » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:29 am

Hi Sarah,
I´m back from holiday. It was nice retreat and did not forget to question myself and watch. Looks like that when I´m refreshed itś preaty easy to just be as a pure unmanifested awareness. It gets difficult when I´m tired. Looks like this unmanifested awareness can easily go into different thought forms,emotions and sometimes get stuck. I than get identified with this thought form and cannot find way out. In fact it is realy easy. I put awareness on the whole and know that this false identification was just a play. Like kids play hide and seek game I play the same game with hiding behind false identification. If I´m aware of the play it is easier to keep focus on the whole.

Kind regards,
Gregor

Return to “ARCHIVES”