I want "it" NOW!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Margie

I want "it" NOW!

Postby Margie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:35 am

Calling all liberated REDS to join in and help me with this process.
It would be greatly appreciated.
I want to pass through the gate like yesterday.
I've read the introductory posts and even many of the stories in the book.
Also have watched a lot of videos including all of Lisa Hamilton's videos on youtube.
I watched Ilona's interview at Buddha at the gas pump. And I've read several posts on the site.
Whether by this site or email or facebook, what is the fastest way to do this. Can we do it in facebook?
I feel like if I let this get drawn out longer than needed, I'll get distracted and loose interest.
They tell me I have Attention Deficit Disorder. I have to wonder if I will still have it after liberation?
Mainly I just want to see the Truth above all else. I think that would uncover some much needed peace.
Much thanks for your consideration.
Awaiting further instructions.
Let's do this thing!
Margie Mirage

cosmiK

Re: I want "it" NOW!

Postby cosmiK » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:19 am

Hey Margie,

I will send you a PM and we can continue the process on the Facebook group
"Liberation Unleashed Gate on Facebook"

with Love

Margie

Postby Margie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:22 am

Sounds good!

cosmiK

Postby cosmiK » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:58 pm

--- TRANSCRIPT from Facebook -- POST CONFIRM ---

Marjorie Lard
Thank you Ilona for approving my request and cosmiK for sending me to this group. I hope this post is private as far as my regular FB friends go.
I am frequently on FB on my iPhone and the format seems easier to work with here than my Safari app to the desktop UL site.

I had a response from cosmiK to my "I want "it" NOW!" post in the 3-on-one at UL website to come here.

I am ready to start this inquiry.
Unlike · · Unfollow Post · November 6 at 7:32am via mobile

You and Ilona Ciunaite like this.
Neil Jalaldeen Hi Marjorie :)

welcome to LU Gate on Facebook!

This is private in the sense all people need to be approved to get in. If someone wants to join, an admin needs to approve them, so they can have access to what others post.

If that's okay with you, let us get started:

1. You agree to post at least every day.
2. I will post questions, and you will answer them.
3. When you answer you answer 110% honestly,
4. and when you do answer, you answer from your direct experience (felt senses and observed thoughts). Long winded analytical and philosophical answers are not needed and may even hinder progress.
5. Put aside all other teachings, philosophies and such for the remainder of this journey. Really put all your effort and attention in to seeing this reality, as it is. If you have a daily and essential meditation practice, it is fine to continue that.
November 6 at 10:12am · Like
Neil Jalaldeen If you can agree to those, please write briefly, honestly yet succinctly what your Expectations for Liberation are? How will this change you? your life? What do you think it will bring/give you?
November 6 at 10:13am · Like
Marjorie Lard If you can agree to those, please write briefly, honestly yet succinctly what your Expectations for Liberation are? How will this change you? your life? What do you think it will bring/give you?

My expectations for liberation are a more peaceful way of life where the pressure is off.
"How will this change you?"
If by "you" you mean the personality of Marjorie, I would guess it won't change that "you" at all.
I feel like there are two yous here.
One is like a personal you and the other a subtler wiser chooser in the faint background. An unbiased watcher.
I suspect my life will go on as usual, carry water chop wood. But less stress about the chopping and carrying.
It may not bring anything, but instead allow peace to be revealed.
But to be 110% honest it feels like the personal "me" is looking for something out of this like, a better life, more money, more attention to me the awakened one, etc. It wants something for the effort that it feels it is giving. This is so confusing.
It must be that the "chooser" is seeking peace and the "personal me" is looking for the side benefits.
November 6 at 10:28am · Like
Neil Jalaldeen HI Marjorie,

Thanks for your responses.

>>>But to be 110% honest it feels like the personal "me" is looking for something out of this like, a better life, more money, more attention to me the awakened one, etc. It wants something for the effort that it feels it is giving.>>>
Yes, there will be thoughts about 'getting something out of this'. It's fine, they are just thoughts.

Expectations are always an attachment to an imagined future or self and as such will NOT serve you. Drop them. If they arise, drop them again. And if they arise again, drop them yet again :)

Liberation is a subtle shift in perception for most, yet varies from person to person. It is the beginning of an Awakened life :) Do not worry about any of that... keep your 110% focus on this investigation, honestly reporting, and checking checking checking :)

If you honestly conduct this investigation, you will see that there is no You at all... no personal you, and no 'wiser chooser' you in the background... these are just thought projections on to here and now Experience.

----------

So... i'll give you a system to investigate your Experience. We both share "human experiences", and as such can agree on certain things such as Grass is Green, Honey is Sweet, and soon that there is no separate self 8)

Please read the follow article and confirm for me that Experience, here and now, can be broken down in to those 3 aspects:

http://this-is-cosmik.blogspot.ca/2012/ ... ce-de.html
November 6 at 10:56am · Like · 1
Marjorie Lard "Is it possible there is just Experience, with no separate experience-er?"

Yes, it seems possible.
November 6 at 2:10pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen This is not about a "seems", guessing, assumptions or thinking .

You have to ruthlessly investigate Experience and test out any assumptions, here and now.

In Experience, is anything personal Marjorie?

Is there a separate self anywhere?

Report from your investigation. Report from Direct Experience.
November 6 at 2:35pm via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard 1) Thoughts.
Thoughts are noticed to be happening. They come in to awareness and leave. Whether I say, "I am thinking" or not. So no personal involvement is needed for that experience to happen.

2) Sensations
The 5 senses all operate without a personal self doing it. for example; the experience of breathing is noticed right now, but there's no personal involvement there. Breathing just happens all by itself. A loud chainsaw buzzes in the distance right now with no person doing the hearing. Hearing appears to be happening. And so on for all physical senses.

3) an unmistakable sense of Aliveness (presence, being)

When I contemplated the third aspect of d.E., thoughts dissipated. For brief moments of time there were no thoughts and an excitement was felt bubbling up in my stomach and a chuckle came. This feeling of aliveness or being isn't noticed all the time. It happens when I least expect it like when I'm wrapped up in a fun activity or when I go within and withdraw from the outside world. I see that it is most pronounced during meditation.
So there is no personal self involved while presence is noticed. No story of "me" needs to run for aliveness to be sensed.

Experience happens whether there is a separate self claiming to produce it or not.

Is there a separate self anywhere?

This question causes fear to arise.
I can't find a separate self, but thoughts arise that tell me I'm crazy and to go eat some Halloween candy. Or put on a movie. Or get back to work.
November 6 at 3:46pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Hey,

Yes.. Experience is just that... Experience, with no separate experience-er. If it seems like it is, it is an Experience... and maybe a thought about "I am experiencing", yet there is ONLY EVER Experience.

>>>>This question causes fear to arise.
I can't find a separate self, but thoughts arise that tell me I'm crazy and to go eat some Halloween candy. Or put on a movie. Or get back to work.>>>>
GOOD. You said you wanted this NOW, so let's do this.

Fear arises when there is something assumed to need protection. If you were being chased by a lion, I would guide you to RUN! When looking for an apparent self, I would ask you to turn to look at fear DIRECTLY. Thank it and thank it again. Look behind it? Is there anything to protect?

LOOK DEEPLY at this assumed self / I / me. Is there such a thing?

LOOK DEEPLY at any assumed separation. At any assumed 'inside' or 'outside'? Is there such a thing?

You can't find a separate self because there is no such thing :)

Thoughts are fine... they say all sorts of cooky things :) Notice that they are just thoughts.

If emotions arise, let them, they arise in complete freedom.

CHECK... do they arise TO anything?
do they arise FROM anything?
Is there a center of Experience?

LOOK RIGHT AT any supposed center. Is it EVER more than another Experience?

with Love.
November 6 at 5:27pm · Like
Marjorie Lard >>>Fear arises when there is something assumed to need protection.... Thank it and thank it again. Look behind it? Is there anything to protect?>>>

>>>>LOOK DEEPLY at this assumed self / I / me. Is there such a thing?>>>>
I can not find a self/I/me. Thoughts about a me arise, but I HAVE thoughts so I am not thoughts.

>>>>LOOK DEEPLY at any assumed separation. At any assumed 'inside' or 'outside'? Is there such a thing?>>>>
It feels like there is some mysterious me behind my eyes somewhere. But darned if I can find it.
If I close my eyes I hear the distant sound of a furnace blower and highway cars passing through town.
I know those things are away from my body, but I'm experiencing the sounds in my body so I'm closer than close to them in that way .
When I see my dog lying next to me in bed, her body is separate from my body, but the light that makes up her image is in my brain and like the sounds I'm experiencing this inside. No separation.

>>>>CHECK... do they arise [emotions] TO anything? >>>> They arise to the body and affect the body making it react or cry
>>>>do they arise FROM anything?>>>> I dont know where they come from. they come and go like thoughts.
>>>>Is there a center of Experience?>>>> An emotional experience? Not exactly. The closest thing I could say is my chest when I'm in emotional pain or my head when I'm angry.

>>>>LOOK RIGHT AT any supposed center. Is it EVER more than another Experience? No
November 6 at 8:31pm · Like
Marjorie Lard >>>Fear arises when there is something assumed to need protection.... Thank it and thank it again. Look behind it? Is there anything to protect?>>> I will try to do this next time, but it is hard to stick to this with emotions when we've been so conditioned to suppress them.
November 6 at 8:34pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Alright,

>>>
I can not find a self/I/me. Thoughts about a me arise, but I HAVE thoughts so I am not thoughts.
>>>
You HAVE thoughts?
Where is the You/I that has thoughts?
This is the self-referencing nature of thoughts... they always refer back to an I/me center yet it can never be found. It's just a loop. There is never a self there, and you can simply and plainly see that.

Please have a look at this article:

http://this-is-cosmik.blogspot.ca/2012/ ... ughts.html

Are you the thinker of thoughts?

Can you think and choose a thought?

>>>
It feels like there is some mysterious me behind my eyes somewhere. But darned if I can find it.
If I close my eyes I hear the distant sound of a furnace blower and highway cars passing through town.
I know those things are away from my body, but I'm experiencing the sounds in my body so I'm closer than close to them in that way .
When I see my dog lying next to me in bed, her body is separate from my body, but the light that makes up her image is in my brain and like the sounds I'm experiencing this inside. No separation.
<<<
is that feeling anything more than Experience?
And you can't find it because there is no such thing :)

When we examine Direct Experience we can just report as such:

Sound.... Feeling of 'leg'... thought.... Thought... Emotion.... Sensation...

When we speculate we report as such:

I am hearing a sound and it is far way from my body, then I feel my leg, then a thought comes up and says "I am separate" and another "i must be" and then I feel a tightness....

^^ Do you see the difference?
There is no brain in your direct experience, and i'm sure there are no separate bodies of dogs of you either, just some vision and other sensations which thought labels "me" and "dog".
See that there is just a seamless Experience, and then thoughts label and conceptually divide. Stick to Direct Experience.

>>>
>>>>CHECK... do they arise [emotions] TO anything? >>>> They arise to the body and affect the body making it react or cry
>>>>do they arise FROM anything?>>>> I dont know where they come from. they come and go like thoughts.
>>>>Is there a center of Experience?>>>> An emotional experience? Not exactly. The closest thing I could say is my chest when I'm in emotional pain or my head when I'm angry.
<<<
When I say Experience, I mean all that is happening, which we have seen can be divided in to sensations, thoughts, presence. It's ALL of it.

Does Experience come from the body?
or
Is the 'body' just a part of Experience that is selectively labelled by thought?

When you say 'my' chest and 'my' head when 'i'm' angry... do you find anyone or anything there?

This is your work Marjorie... there is an Experience... but does this experience arise TO anyone or anything?
is there a separate experience-er that you can find?

In all that appears, is there a separate witness?

LOOK Deeply

with Love <3
November 6 at 9:11pm · Edited · Like
Marjorie Lard I'm going to answer these later. Busy day. Will not let the ego distract the process.
November 7 at 4:38pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Marjorie :)

Alright! Look forward to your responses. Keep looking in to your Absence in all of this. Keep looking in to how all the business is happening without a separate You doing it.

with Love.
November 7 at 5:59pm · Like
Marjorie Lard >>> You HAVE thoughts?>>>
Well. thoughts of a "me" come and go into awareness or are noticed.

>>>Where is the You/I that has thoughts?>>>
If there is a "You/I" it must be some kind of non spacial awareness since it can't be located. So it's "nowhere".

>>>>Are you the thinker of thoughts?>>>>
"You" is a thought.

>>>>Can you think and choose a thought? >>>>
No, pondering this brings laughter.
The BLUE FROG scenerio deepens the mystery. Can thoughts think? Why of course not.

>>>[It feels like there is some mysterious me behind my eyes somewhere. ...]
is that feeling anything more than Experience?>>>> No

>>>>^^ Do you see the difference?>>>> yes

>>>>Does Experience come from the body? or Is the 'body' just a part of Experience that is selectively labelled by thought?>>>>
No, The body is part of the one seamless Experience.

>>>>When you say 'my' chest and 'my' head when 'i'm' angry... do you find anyone or anything there?>>>>
No, there is only Experience

>>>>This is your work Marjorie... there is an Experience... but does this experience arise TO anyone or anything?
is there a separate experience-er that you can find?>>>>
No

>>>>In all that appears, is there a separate witness?>>>>
No, egads!
November 7 at 11:22pm · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen A few exercises:

1) get up... walk slowly...
- is there a YOU that is walking? or
- is walking just happening

2) move your right hand up and down slowly...... then do the same with your left.... and do it with your legs if you want to deepen this...
- is there a CONTROLLER / DOER doing/moving the limbs? or
- is movement just happening?

3) pick any activity in your day
- is there an agent/doer/self behind the activity?
- is the activity just happening by itself?

Pay close to attention to the present moment, and answer with respect to Direct Experience. Pick the answer that is most accurate, and then feel free to elaborate/inquire if necessary.
November 7 at 11:58pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen >>>
If there is a "You/I" it must be some kind of non spacial awareness since it can't be located. So it's "nowhere".
>>>
be mindful of assumptions and stick to what is here & now. Stick to Experience, and reporting with respect to it. <3
November 7 at 11:59pm · Like
Marjorie Lard 1) walking is happening

2) movement is happening

3) drinking coffee is happening... typing is happening...thinking is happening...
November 8 at 11:43am · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen As before, refer to here & now, to Experience for the following:

1) pick an object, or maybe a natural scene (trees, lake, whatever) ... LOOK AT IT
- is there a seer?
- or is there only the seen?
&& if attention shifts to the 'seer', is that ever anything more than another aspect of Experience? so maybe attention will go to sensation at 'eyes', or sensation of 'body' or thought of "i'm looking... of course"

2) close eyes... listen to sounds
- is there someone listening?
- or just the sound?

3) get some yummy snacks, or some tea... drink/eat slowly...
- is there a TASTER behind the tasting?
- or is there just the sensation of taste along with sensations of 'head (mouth, jaw)' and other sensations?

4) close eyes... feel sensations
- is there a 'FEELER?
- or is what is assumed to be the feeler something more than is felt/perceived/experienced?
November 8 at 1:41pm · Like
Marjorie Lard 1) Trees are seen. Thoughts of a seer arise and fade away. There is no seer.

2) sounds are heard. There is no listener.

3) Mints are tasted. There is no taster. There are just sensations of tasting and chewing.

4) Warmth of sunlight is felt on skin. There is no feeler. There is just direct experience.

The last part of # 4 confuses me.
Something more?
November 8 at 8:06pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Never mind I didn't phrase it properly :)

Is there a You anywhere?

Is there any separation between inside and outside?

Have you seen through the illusion of the separate self?
November 8 at 8:09pm via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard There is no You in direct Experience. There is no separation between inside and outside.
The the last line a trick question? Hahaha
November 8 at 8:12pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen It's not a trick question :) this is all about investigating and triggering the Awakening insight. Have you SEEN?
November 8 at 8:16pm via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard Yes, it is seen.
November 8 at 10:55pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen so... do you exist?
November 9 at 12:05am · Like
Marjorie Lard no
November 9 at 9:38am via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen take a little walk around, maybe in nature, at a park,

look around, notice, feel.

if there is no separate self, then what is there?

(write as if I did not know ANY spiritual words)
November 9 at 3:30pm · Like
Marjorie Lard (From a walk earlier today)

Standing barefoot in the dry dirt. The sun shines through the tree, its light filtered through orange leaves, silence, breathing, sounds come and go, a bird sings, eye lids blink. There is a curiosity of sensations, of what's next. Thoughts come and go about what this is or what's here.
"Is this all there is, is this it?"
The mind goes blank. The body sits in the porch steps.
This is all there is.
Just this.
November 9 at 9:06pm via mobile · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen :)

is there an observer that observes 'this'?
November 9 at 9:19pm via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard No
November 9 at 9:22pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Look around... Is there a seer? Or is there just seeing?

Could it be, that 'this' is aware of itself... With no separate awareness?

There may be an appearance of a 'you' that arises in 'this',
Yet there is no such thing,
Just the appearance of such,
Appearing in and of 'this',
All sorts of things like chairs, computers, thoughts, feelings, clouds, dogs, sounds, sky, birds, sun arise in and of this,
Yet there are no such things,
Just the appearance of such,
Appearing in and of 'this',
And 'this' is aware of itself.
There is never a You that is separate from 'this'
Only this :)

Is it clear?
November 9 at 9:27pm via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard Sometimes there is just seeing. Then the appearance of a 'me' takes over and the seeing shrinks back to a focal point of 'me' looking at the outside world. It goes back and forth. Yes, it could be that 'this' is aware of itself
Saturday at 10:51am · Like
Marjorie Lard Is it clear? ... yes, here and there
Saturday at 10:53am · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Ok... How can a "me" ever take over?

For a "me" to be there it has to be seen, experienced...

Does an experience-er suddenly arise and disappear? Or is it that there is just a different experience? One we label "just seeing" and then "seeing with a 'me'"

You are still not sure and are oscillating. So it is not clear.

Can there ever be a "me" that looks at the outside world?

Spend some time on this and get back to me.
Saturday at 11:06am via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard The "appearance of a 'me'" happens. There is just a different experience like you said "seeing with a 'me'" Will spend more time on this. Is this "clear" seeing something that you experience 24/7?
Saturday at 11:22am · Like
Neil Jalaldeen It is clear that there is no self, regardless of whatever is experienced.. Anything is free to appear... You must check to see if there really is a "me" or just the appearance of such.

Spend some time with this.

Regardless of a "me" appearing.. Is there ever a "me"?
Saturday at 11:26am via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Regardless of the Experience... Is there ever an experience-er?

Make sure ... Look deeply in to your absence.
Saturday at 11:28am via mobile · Like
Marjorie Lard Looking for a looker is impossible. Even if there was a Looker there, it couldn't SEE itself.
Sunday at 7:19pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Hi Marjorie,

respond to each of those questions I previously proposed,

then tell me where you are at with this.

>>>Looking for a looker is impossible. Even if there was a Looker there, it couldn't SEE itself.>>>
What if 'this' was self-aware and didn't need a separate looker? Look deeply in to Experience and see if there is a separate experience-er.

with Love.
Sunday at 9:42pm · Edited · Like
Marjorie Lard Q. Ok... How can a "me" ever take over?
A. It can't

Q. Does an experience-er suddenly arise and disappear?
A. No. Appearances come and go like thoughts.

Q. Can there ever be a "me" that looks at the outside world?
A. There is no me. So no, the outside world is a projection.

Q. Regardless of a "me" appearing.. Is there ever a "me"?
A. No there is never a 'me', only appearances.

Q. Regardless of the Experience... Is there ever an experience-er?
A. No, there is only Experience! *laughter*

>>>>respond to each of those questions I previously proposed, then tell me where you are at with this.>>>>

The deeper, the funnier it gets. Today, objects are different. The world looks strange at times. Can't explain it. Things are vivid yet unreal looking.

>>>What if 'this' was self-aware and didn't need a separate looker?>>>>
Not sure how to answer this except to say "don't know"

There is no experience-er outside of Experience.
There is only ever Experience.
Sunday at 11:12pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen :)

LOOK DEEPLY...

is there an 'inside' and an 'outside'?
If so... stare down this dividing point/line.
Describe what you find here.

is there an 'in here' (body/mind) and an 'out there' (outside world/objects)?
If so... look deeply at this divide.

Describe what you find here.
Sunday at 11:18pm · Edited · Like
Marjorie Lard Q. is there an 'inside' and an 'outside'?
A. No
Sunday at 11:23pm · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen Are there any doubts at all Marjorie? write freely please. Let us address whatever comes up. Go ahead.
Sunday at 11:40pm · Like
Marjorie Lard Speaking from direct Experience there are no doubts. Inside the body are just more sensations (d.E) like the outside (d.E).
Sunday at 11:44pm via mobile · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen Okay... speak freely now. talk to me.
Sunday at 11:45pm · Unlike · 1
Marjorie Lard The appearance of a separate body with a layer of skin as an apparent dividing line is still more d.E. stuff. Do you mean speak freely without speaking from direct Experience using?
Sunday at 11:46pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Well I just mean to talk to me from where you are at with this investigation
Sunday at 11:47pm · Edited · Like
Marjorie Lard It's hard to know what to say. It is slowly dawning that there really is no personal entity here. Then I walk into a room with someone sitting there and the appearance of a personal me acts like normal. We interact like before, but during the interactions the background investigation continues. It feels like a silly play. Thoughts say things like there's no 'me' here. But it doesn't change the relations. A new awareness is growing.
Sunday at 11:54pm via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen that appearance is totally fine... once SEEing occurs the "I" structure naturally dissolves of its own accord... you are not required to suddenly adopt a new 'spiritual no-self persona'... those are expectations and are ridiculous.
Sunday at 11:59pm · Like
Neil Jalaldeen it is my main goal to help you trigger that Awakening insight. That 'shift' may be and usually is SUBTLE, yet it is unmistakeable.

Is there more investigation we need to do?
What else should we look at?

You see that you are not the thinker of thoughts?
You see you are not the agent/doer/chooser?
You see that there is no separate experience-er Experiences?
You see that "I" is just a label superimposed on Experience?
You see that there is no separation whatsoever in Experience?
You see that there is no "I" or "me", and at most, the appearance of a 'person' that is an inseparable part of 'this', this Experience?

:)
Yesterday at 12:01am · Like
Marjorie Lard Yes, it is seen :)
Yesterday at 12:04am via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Are there anymore doubts Marjorie?

Is there anything more that I can help you investigate with regards to this ridiculous illusion of the separate self?

I am here till there is no more doubt.

<3
Yesterday at 12:06am · Like
Marjorie Lard Thank you Neil.
I guess I'll keep laughing.
To be honest I thought there would be more bells and whistles or something, maybe a drum roll and cymbal crash at least. Oh well.
Good night ♥
Yesterday at 12:30am via mobile · Unlike · 1
Neil Jalaldeen Are you ready for the final questions?

This is not the end :)

There is further groups for further inquiry/chatting/play.... but first we have to Confirm you, and this is done by other guides reviewing the 'final questions'.
Yesterday at 12:32am · Like
Marjorie Lard Oh okay. Sure.
Yesterday at 12:33am via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen 1) Is there a 'me' or 'you' or 'I' , at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? Will there ever be?

1.5) When you say "I", what in Experience are you referring to?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it FEEL to see this? describe in detail.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?

6) describe the difference before seeing, at the moment of seeing, and after seeing? describe the key difference?

7) in what ways has thing changed your life? what impact will this have on your life?

8 ) what if i told you LU was a persuasion cult and we have just got you to believe that "there is no self". How would you respond?

9) do you have any comments about my guiding, what you feel was effective, and what was not so effective, and why?
Yesterday at 12:34am · Edited · Like
Marjorie Lard I'll look at these tomorrow and get back to you. Until then, sweet dreams.
Yesterday at 12:35am via mobile · Like
Neil Jalaldeen Sleep well Marjorie
Yesterday at 12:36am · Like
Neil Jalaldeen keep looking in to your absence :)
Yesterday at 12:36am · Like
Marjorie Lard 1) Is there a 'me' or 'you' or 'I' , at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever? Will there ever be?
............No, no, and no.

1.5) When you say "I", what in Experience are you referring to?
............The "I" as a conventional term for the first person singular as distinct from other persons.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
............It is a collection of concepts and root beliefs that were taught to us after the the age of around 2ish. It actually started with the big bang after a "tiny mad idea" triggered it all.

3) How does it FEEL to see this? describe in detail.
............It is too early to put into words. Experiences are still the same. But something has shifted. There is slightly more joy in life now perhaps in knowing that there isn't a self that can be harmed. While at the same time there is a sadness perhaps because core beliefs are still running about this 'me' person in here trying to get what it thinks it needs.
Perhaps nothing really spactacular will happen. Perhaps this is all there is. Maybe it will deepen over time. But it doesn't matter.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion but is curious about it.
............. It's just an illusion of perception. Quantum physics is pointing to the fact that there is nothing but empty space. That this reality that we think is so real is nothing more than a holographic movie. A projection from the One Mind.

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? was there a specific moment when seeing happened or was it gradual? what exactly happened?
.............A gradual shift is still happening. Not sure where it's at right now. I know that I can't go back to where I was. So it continues to deepen. Selfing is still happening because of past conditioning. Usually after an episode of reacting to experience, there is the remembering of this no self. But the reactions are less and less.

6) describe the difference before seeing, at the moment of seeing, and after seeing? describe the key difference?
..............Before seeing there was doubt about the absence of self. Seeing is a subtle shift in perception. Nothing really noticable happened. Angels didn't sing. Now the looking keeps happening.

7) in what ways has thing changed your life? what impact will this have on your life?
..............It has made me start to look deeper into the nature of Experience. I don't know the possible impacts to 'my' life.

8 ) what if i told you LU was a persuasion cult and we have just got you to believe that "there is no self". How would you respond?
...............I would say that the statement, "there is no self" is just another thought in Experience.

9) do you have any comments about my guiding, what you feel was effective, and what was not so effective, and why?
............... Clarifying the 3 aspects of Experience with your blog post right away was effective. Concisive language is effective. The questions were a bit repetitive, but that might have been more effective than is known here.
Thanks for the time you spent helping me.
15 hours ago · Like
Neil Jalaldeen This will be reviewed by other guides, and clarifications may be asked if needed. If not, you will be confirmed. And we can add you to our post-gate groups.

You brought up some interesting points here about conditioning returning and emotions and these are all normal. It may be a subtle shift Marjorie, but I can assure you that it is a VERY important one and will be the beginning of an Awakened life. You have the basic tools to investigate your Experience directly, so keep LOOKing and enjoying your absence :)

I will be in touch shortly.

with Love.
14 hours ago · Like

Return to “ARCHIVES”