Wanting help in creating & sustaining momentum

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JonathanR

Re: Wanting help in creating & sustaining momentum

Postby JonathanR » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:45 pm

Dear Peter,

I'm overjoyed. I'm so glad that this is your experience.

Thank you for answering all the questions so fully. I'm just going to ask some other guides to take a look at our conversation. Sometimes this can throw in some extra very helpful extra questions, other times not. Let's see how it goes. Do check to find out.

This may take a couple of days.

All best

Jon

JonathanR

Re: Wanting help in creating & sustaining momentum

Postby JonathanR » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:45 am

Hi Pster

Oops! I forgot the possibility that your thread could be moved to the archive section of the forum. Quite so quickly. I hope it didn't take too long for you to find this thread of ours here?

The guides had no more questions for you. Your answers are very clear of confusion. Thank you so much for allowing me to assist you. It was a great pleasure for me to walk this with you.

You will shortly hear from one of the LU guides by Private message with more information. I'm also going to PM you.

Love to you Peter.

Jon

Return to “ARCHIVES”