Longing for a breakthrough

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
peter

Re: Longing for a breakthrough

Postby peter » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 am

1) No, it seemed so but it is no more than an idea

2) It is the taking of a segment of the whole and the identifying with it. It happens all on the surface due to not seeing the underlying silent reality. It is based on thinking, obscures the truth by thinking. It starts at a very young age, when thinking develops, when language is learned, when the outlook that is contained in the very structure of language is taken on. It works by constantly defending and strenghtening the segment as opposed to "others".

3) It feels calm, serene, does not even seem so much of a big deal. It is subtle, unobtrusive, feels like a beginning, a young plant

4) Would say there is something truer, lighter, more authentic than the personality you take yourself to be. It can be seen when becoming still, and letting it reveal itself. Once you see this cleary you realise that it is all there is including what you now experience as yourself.

5) It was when I realised that I could trust what I sensed and there was no need to say so much about it, to analyze it

dkelso

Postby dkelso » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:08 am

Is there anything else you would like from me?

peter

Postby peter » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 am

No, dear Dan, just want to express gatitude and appreciation for how you have helped. Great guidance!!

dkelso

Postby dkelso » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:36 pm

You're very welcome my friend.

I'll initiate your confirmation and you should see your name turn blue.
Just a few pointers to leave you with. There is going to be plenty of built up conditioning coming, periods of absorbtion in character, etc., but with your clear view should find they process through and release surprisingly easy. There isn't alot of good "post awake" guidance out there, but some, and you can contact me any time.

warm regards,
Dan

peter

Postby peter » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you again Dan

Return to “ARCHIVES”