I'm curious

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
notsarah

Re: I'm curious

Postby notsarah » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:23 pm

As opposed to the way that we are raised to feel - that we are a separate person who briefly occupies a place in the world. We are brought up to think that the world existed before we were born and will go on after we die. But that isn’t how it looks to me now. The world doesn’t exist except for my awareness of sensations. The world is a story to explain those sensations - it doesn’t exist except for my awareness

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Thank you.

I will ask other guides to have a look and see if they find something not so clear or have a question. This might take a bit, ok?

Love
Jadzia

Jadzia

Postby Jadzia » Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:43 pm

The guides have no questions for you and you will get a pm by admin, so look out for it.
Earlier or later our thread will be moved into the archive.
Please don't hesitate to contact me in case there is a hiccup or you want to share something.

I enjoyed our time together very much. 🙂

Love,
Jadzia

notsarah

Postby notsarah » Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:25 pm

Me too! Thank you so much for your kindness and efforts!!! :)

Return to “ARCHIVES”