Help Me Please!!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Brenda

Re: Help Me Please!!

Postby Brenda » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:58 pm

How does it feel to see the illusion?
It is noticed that focus is so much deeper than previously. There is an enhanced awareness of the people in it and the surroundings.
For example, at work, there used to be a feeling of being part of the chaos. Awareness of the whole picture was not recognized. Now each person that walks by is intensely observed, - noticed is a better word. Focus locks in on them if only for a moment, without any thought describing them and then moves to the next thing that is noticed. It is a feeling of connectedness with each and also to the whole. There is an awareness that has not been experienced before of everybody and everything in the room.

When walking to work, the is no “I” walking but an awareness of it just happening. it is seen that everybody is just moving along, doing whatever it is that comes up, together naturally. There is a feeling of oneness, of awareness, of openness. There are no stories about each person as it used to be. They are just there doing their thing in perfect rhythm.
It is noticed that walking is slower, and focus is placed on the surroundings, not thoughts. Previously all the focus was on the thoughts that arose.

When emotions arise, they are felt stronger and more intense, but are released with a sense of freeness. For example, previously unwanted emotions were avoided. Thought would arise “that it didn’t matter, let it go”. Now as emotions arise attention is focused on the emotion and felt until it dissolves.

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:58 am

Dear Brenda,

Thank you for your beautiful reply :)

I am going to get other guides to have a look at the thread to ensure that I have covered everything and that my pointing has been clear. This may take a day or so. Sometimes, not always, the other guides may have further questions which I will bring to you.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:09 am

Dear Brenda,

There are no further questions for you. Congratulations for seeing through the self and for your persistent looking. It has been a pleasure to explore the concept of the separate self with you. Thank you for being open and willing to look.

Keep an eye out for an email notification notifying you of a PM (private message) from the forum inviting you to join our aftercare groups on Facebook. If you don't receive an email notification, you can access your PM's from the forum once you have logged in. The PM also details other resources available to you. Your username will change from green to blue which indicates that you have had the realisation of there being no separate self.

You can contact me at any time if you have any questions via private message here on the forum, or via Facebook if you decide to join our groups there.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Brenda

Postby Brenda » Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Hi Vivian,
Thank you for all you time and patience through this process. It has been truly amazing and life changing.
It is amazing how we think we have all the answers until it is seen that we don't. This must truly be frustration for you as it is seen how arrogant I must have been in the beginning, and how humbling this experience has been.
Look forward to seeing you in the forums and wish you all the happiness you deserve!!

Return to “ARCHIVES”