blazebradleyaubrey

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: blazebradleyaubrey

Postby Ilona » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:42 pm

Ok,
Yes see..

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it ufully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

release100

Re: blazebradleyaubrey

Postby release100 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Ok,
Yes see..

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
No. Never.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it ufully as you see it now. Pressure of habit. It seems to be just a habit associated with the body. The habit is about believing certain thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations are somehow unique and personal. The habit of believing that there is personal volition, choice. Also, the momentum of energy surrounding that habit also feeds other related beliefs that support the fictitious concepts of time/space/distance/duality, etc.

3) How does it feel to see this? Well, it's always a relief. That's the first feeling that arises. Then there is a kind of quiet happiness that has to do with the spontaneous sense of freedom that arises. Then there is a spacious feeling in the torso area of the body. More than just the heart area. Nothing dramatic. Just a sense of emptiness inside that emphasizes the no-self condition. And there is a feeling of - more than a feeling - a distinct sense of the alwaysness, the totality-ness of Life as one Unity doing everything by Itself.

What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days. The perspective of no-self is a little more predominant. The habits mentioned above more easily reveal themselves as impersonal energies not disconnected in any way from what is arising. Lack of anyone owning anything - thoughts, habits, perceptions. Not mine. They just are. Again, all this is associated with a sense of relief and freedom.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look? Nothing that stands out specifically. Just the snowballing weight of our continuing conversation. I think almost every question that you've asked so far has driven me, to one degree or another, a bit deeper into the reality of the impersonal self.

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience. I know from what I see that there never has been nor could there be a thing called choice. There is no real decisions. HERENESS is, at times, so loudthat when I am driving I notice that no one is really going anywhere, no one is choosing to turn left or right. Turning left or right is an illusion. There is no place to go and there is no going. It's all made up and it is, at times, very funny. Especially when it's seen that someone is in a hurry. To get where? HERE?

What makes things happen? My experience, not my conclusion, is that nothing makes things happen because nothing ever really happens. There is only the appearance of things happening. As I look at anything, like my fingers typing on the keyboard, it's like watching a movie. Like a movie, which is only fluctuating light on a screen, I see only my perception of my fingers typing away on the keyboard. In other words, I see only my own seeing. There is no one and no objective world. Only seeing. That seeing/perception, which I am now aware of, seems to be made out of impersonal awareness or consciousness itself.

6) Anything to add? So, the bottom line, in the eternity of pure awareness, from that point of view, there is no intention, choice, decision making, and nothing makes things happen. There is only seeing. Seeing is what is arising. There is no gap between seer and the seen. No seer. No seen. No gap. Just seeing by itself.

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.

Return to “ARCHIVES”