Acceptance of the way things appear to be

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Kalina

Re: Acceptance of the way things appear to be

Postby Kalina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:17 am

Hi Vivien..
“felt like I caused it suffering” – what is exactly that caused suffering to the bee?
I see that they were just thoughts. There was nobody or no-thing causing suffering
“saw it’s what I did when I felt responsible” – what is it that felt responsible in the past?
No-thing, nobody. Once again they were just thoughts
Where is the one that caused suffering in the past?
There is no-one to be found
“I had thought of myself as a separate entity” – what is it that saw itself as a separate entity?
That again was just a thought
“instead of just letting things just be” - What is it that can let things just be?
Yes, quite..there is no-thing, no-one that can let things just be
What is it that has a need to look at memory?
Yes..indeed..I see it so clearly when you reflect all of this back
What is it that hasn’t experienced something fully about memory?
again..I chuckled..who indeed hasnt fully experienced something..there is nobody

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:55 am

Hi Kalina,

Thank you for your responses. I am going to get other guides to have a look at the thread to ensure that I have covered everything and that my pointing has been clear. This may take a day or so. Sometimes, not always, the other guides may have further questions which I will bring to you.

If there are no further questions, I will let you know and you will then be invited to the LU FB groups.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Kalina

Postby Kalina » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:05 am

Wonderful. Thanks Vivien ☺

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:37 pm

Hi Kalina,

Congratulations, and welcome through the Gateless Gate! There are no further questions for you. It has been a pleasure to explore the concept of the separate self with you and point the way. Thank you for being so open and willing to LOOK!

Keep an eye out for an email notification notifying you of a PM (private message) from the forum inviting you to join our aftercare groups on Facebook I will also send you a PM, so watch out for it. If you don't receive an email notification, you can access your PM's from the forum once you have logged in. The PM also details other resources available to you. Your username will change from green to blue which indicates that you have had the realisation of there being no separate self.

You can contact me at any time if you have any questions etc, via the forums PM system, or via Facebook if you decide to join our groups there.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha

Kalina

Postby Kalina » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:30 am

Vivien...

Thank you SO much for all your guidance throughout this exploration. It was an absolute pleasure for me also, and a gift :-)

I look forward to joining with the aftercare facebook group

Warm regards
Kalina

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:37 am

Dear Kalina,

You are very welcome :)

Have a nice day,
Vivien

Return to “ARCHIVES”