Unquestionable new perception, freedom

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
JonathanR

Re: Unquestionable new perception, freedom

Postby JonathanR » Wed May 22, 2019 10:46 pm

Hi Osnofa

Thank you very much for your great post!

We don't really issue stamps of approval :-) it's your insight in any case. :-)

But I do have a few questions for you. These are standard questions that we ask everyone. Please have a go at answering them? There are six questions. Here are the first three.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience.
Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

Hugs

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Wed May 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Hi Jon,
I will respond the questions later.
I would like to tell you what happened a few minutes ago. One undress his pants and put it on the chair. Some coins dropped to the floor. One simply looked at the happening and the quick later critic l thought 'stupidity' appeared and gave space for a big smile. Picked up the coins, put them in the pocket in complete joy, peace and humor. The illusion of the l/me has been looked many times today.
One feels relaxed in a real new way. It's a total relaxation, not only the body or the mind or both. It is like something new is revealing itself, so simple and amazing and has kind or sweetness into it. It's difficult to put in words because it is so fast with no speed and it is incredibly evident, clear.
Good night Jon and thanks for everything.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:46 am

1) No. There is no self, l or me and never was.
2) The illusion of a separate self is the l thinking that he is living his life, managing it, controlling it. But there is just life happening with no one making things happen.
It starts with the l thought happening and stops when looking is focused.
Now, just tipping on the screen and life unfolding by itself.
3) It feels like a big relief.
The difference is that l saw the illusion of self.
Life stays the same that it was but happens in a more smoothly way.
Family issues happening from nowhere, thoughts and feelings appearing and beeing looked about. Sometimes more intensity, other times peace and harmony.
The process of moving to another house is happening with everyone involved participating and with no control of the me. I have no idea of the outcome and just wait with no expectations.
What happened last night l already told you.
Thank you Jon from everything.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:59 am

What IS to happen will happen and what IS not to happen will never happen. IS just life happening, unfolding by itself. No big deal.
But a big hug Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Thu May 23, 2019 10:13 pm

Hi Osnofa
. I would like to tell you what happened a few minutes ago. One undress his pants and put it on the chair. Some coins dropped to the floor. One simply looked at the happening and the quick later critic l thought 'stupidity' appeared and gave space for a big smile. Picked up the coins, put them in the pocket in complete joy, peace and humor. The illusion of the l/me has been looked many times today.
One feels relaxed in a real new way. It's a total relaxation, not only the body or the mind or both. It is like something new is revealing itself, so simple and amazing and has kind or sweetness into it. It's difficult to put in words because it is so fast with no speed and it is incredibly evident, clear.
Wonderful! Thank you for telling me this.
. What IS to happen will happen and what IS not to happen will never happen. IS just life happening, unfolding by itself. No big deal.
Again, I'm very happy to hear you say this.

Thanks for your answers to the three questions. There are three other ones and I know you have spoken already about 'seeing' 20 years ago but here they are anyway (it can be very useful) :

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?

5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? Give examples from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.

b) What are you responsible for? Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.

6) Anything to add?

Thank you.

A hug,

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Thu May 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi Jon,
4) The turning point happen when you said something like: there is conflict between people yes, but no, there is no self, all there is is ABOUT one (uncomfortable sensations and feelings). This real hit me.
Tomorrow l have a very busy day. Probably the most uncontrolled day of my life. I going to sleep. I will post as soon as possible. That of the pants and coins had been the most simple and evident truth about the illusion.
An hug Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sat May 25, 2019 1:11 am

Hi Jon,
5 a) We looked together about them all. They are all illusion of the me, the l, the self.
Things happens by itself, with no cause, like raining.
Because separation is an illusion, all things work as oneness if one is really looking and the l is empty.
Today begun with apparent confusion. My wife was not ready to drive one car because the other needed some repair. One needed her help but l didn't control nothing and went alone. When one arrived the mechanic he had been so nice and take me back home. After that one leave my wife at physio for a feet issue, went to shop things, wash the car. All the looking was seeing appearances like cintilante rain. Beautiful. Miraculous automatic happenings. Even the dogs in the street were connected with one. Left, right, you go left one will go right. Very clear. After that, picked my wife and lunch. After lunch reunion at real state for the new house. I must say to you that some time ago one take a real look at the actual house and saw that some change was needed. My wife made the final push.
The reunion had been very funny with great openness, no control of my part and it seems that it will happen because the loan on the bank has been approved. One was there not as a testemony but was so obvious that all were happening by itself and no doer as l was there. I even wasn't excited because beeing a doer was very seductive. But one is no more trapped by this exhausting illusion.
Time to pick my son at school a car repaired. Just in time. All us three went home for dinner and cinema after.
Busy day, no? I'm the 'insight' man (ha, ha, ha)!
b) Ego feels responsible for. If l doesn't exist how can it be responsible? All things happens to no one! Control and maniging are illusion of self. So what's left? Even the taxes that one is responsible to pay are constantly changing? The what is, the looking and the doing in harmony with what is really going on. The dishes, the family, the cat, the appearances, the happenings, one is not responsible but only to look and do.
6) lf I'm ready l would like to help others to see through the illusion. That is true responsibility. What is to happen will happen. What is not to happen will never happen. It's for you or your team to decide. I'm available.
My gratitude for all DEAR JON.
A BIG HUG.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sat May 25, 2019 7:09 am

Dear Osnofa

Thank you for your answers! Wonderful.

It's lovely that you feel a wish to assist others :-)

I will now ask other guides to look at our conversation. If I have missed something in my pointing they may help by asking some questions. Otherwise not.

This can take a day or two.

Big hug

Jon

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sun May 26, 2019 8:00 am

Hi Osnofa,

Your conversation has, been moved to Archive because we, have no more questions for you.

You will soon get an invitation to join our Aftercare groups (by Private Message) and information on becoming a guide. Look out for this and simply follow the instructions. . There's a little envelope icon further up this screen, next to your name, where messages can be accessed.

It has been my great pleasure to assist you in your inquiry and it is lovely that you wish to help others.

I will look out for you in our FB group and will also message you.

Big big hug!

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:15 am

Thank you Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi Jon,
Makes no sense to talk about this, even to my family if it seems not appropriate: the right time, the right unfolding. It can create conflicts of beliefs even though they exist anyway.
Some advice?
Thank you Jon.
An hug.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 26, 2019 1:32 pm

Maybe conflict is not the right word. Disagreement is more accurate.
Thank you Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Sun May 26, 2019 9:54 pm

Sure Osnofa

Let me know what you mean. We can keep talking here, of course.

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi Jon,
What l mean is simply this: ls this 'approval' from LU to remain unrevealed as a form of a 'secret' of mine and only to be used as a guide or there is some benefit to reveal it to my wife? Is correct to be hidden?
What is your experience and advice since this is new in my experience?
Thank you Jon
An hug.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Hi Jon,
Do you understood what one meant? It's not some kind of vanity of some kind of achievement but is correct to hide? Or some differences will be noticed from othes: for example no control and the noticing from others will be enough?
This is not already in my DE.
And if one hides somehow is a form of manipulate.
Hope you understand what l mean.
Thank you Jon
An hug

Return to “ARCHIVES”