Unquestionable new perception, freedom

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Osnofa111111

Re: Unquestionable new perception, freedom

Postby Osnofa111111 » Sun May 12, 2019 11:19 pm

Of course no one. Is the illusion, the thinker
When l take a pill, anxiety disappear. Where does it go? The l that suffers disappear.
I see that that thought has origen in a misunderstanding of Krishnamurti quote:' there's no tomorrow.' So if the today is not fully lived there's something wrong. So an anxiety and fear as thoughts.

All yours last paragraph makes total sense to me. It's when the dance of life stop for analyzing and the vital energy decrease. And thank you for your openness.
Today l went to the beach and l saw. No line, no separation. But for no reason doesn't makes me laugh for days, only beeing estupfact. Maybe soon l will laugh for days.
Thank you for your honesty, even speaking about your challenges.
An hug
Thank you Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 am

Hi,
. It is the control made by the separate me or l.
Thoughts of fear and anxiety.
I agree about
you said about thoughts.
There is no Source. There is the arising and ending and the next thought.
Interpetation is the story beeing made up by the me.
Examine your language here. You are speaking as if there is a thing that creates control and interprets

It is very important to look. Look for the thing that is believed to be doing these.

If there is a 'me' that interprets, it must be possible to find that one? Where is it?

Hug

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 pm

Hi Jon,
Looking for the thing that's believed doing these things is the illusory me. It's a belief.
The me doesn't exist. I even made a meditation where l saw that I am nothing but space, awereness and the few thoughts that appear where in the mind, outside of that space like simple voices.
But the me is persistent because of the investment of all my life thinking that was my doing, my ownership.
Hug Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

The me feels sad, disillusioned, and anxious even beeing an illusion.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Other people don't know that all happens for no reason and blame happens and it's hard.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue May 14, 2019 11:13 pm

Hello Osnofa

Today I'm sending you a quote. It was written by Ilona Ciunaite whose pointers are very clear. It may help

"Often people come to Liberation Unleashed with an expectation, that once it’s seen that there is no separate self, that will end the suffering.

But there never was a me/ I/ separate self/ person. And yet suffering was felt. The expectation is that all the suffering is here because of ‘me’ and removing the ‘me’ there would be freedom and love, peace no matter what. As if it’s the ‘me’ that suffers and is creating more of that.

But look from another angle, the resistance that is felt, the contraction, (the suffering) does not require a me as a cause. The idea about me—the person arises together with resistance. It’s a label that we give to the feeling of contraction. The resistance to what is happening is felt and we call it suffering. That story needs a subject and so the idea of I is strengthened.

To resolve this you don’t need to get rid of a person, or thoughts. Thinking is just fine. Stories show up not because of me but about the me—the character.

Simply see that resistance is resistance, not an entity resisting. Contraction feels like suffering only if it is not allowed to be felt fully. That rejection, denial, avoidance, saying no to a feeling, saying not now- is not an entity, but a sensation. Unpleasant, unwanted, but without names, it’s just a raw sensation.

It is paradoxical to the mind, but suffering does not require a separate self. Resisting life happens as a reaction. We move towards pleasure and avoid pain. Naturally. See the mechanism of it, how resistance works, what exactly triggers reactions. Notice that all is happening by itself, not done by the I.

The end of suffering is the end of saying no to what is."

How does this strike you?

Love

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 14, 2019 11:47 pm

Big Jon.
Thanks for you persistence and loyalty.
I read your topic. I will answer tomorrow.
Good night.
Love to you Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Wed May 15, 2019 10:45 am

Hi Jon,
It is about pleasure and pain, two sides of the same coin. Wanting one and avoiding other.
The end of suffering is the end of saying no to what is.
That's makes perfect sense.
Love Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi Jon,
It appears to me that l saw no self but l have not an absolute realization of this true.
Anything from you to say about this? To clarify?
Love

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:22 pm

The ah ah, l see undoubtly.
Love Jon.

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Wed May 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Hi osnofa
. It appears to me that l saw no self but l have not an absolute realization of this true.
What would constitute an absolute realisation? If there are doubts, what are they about?

Are you seeking an experience of some, sort?

Thank you

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Wed May 15, 2019 11:09 pm

Hi Jon,
Absolut realization of seeing life as a whole.
I'm not looking of some sort of experience. But in fact, my wife wants to move to another house and she is right about the reasons for the change. I have a big resistence about this because of monetary issues. Before lunch the lady from the real state entered my yard a horn one time. What's this thought l. It has been so unexpected that she horn a second time. I went to her and we appointed a meeting after lunch including my wife.
Everyone was making all the efforts for us to buy the house that we like.
And there was l with no control about anything.
After we leave l took the calculator to do some calculations and my wife said: why are you doing that? There are people making that for us. Stop thinking and relax and just see what is going on now. Great women.
I felt clearly oneness in this afternoon experience in witch l hadn't any control.
I'm 57 year old and 25 of them l have been superviser of a control room at the off sites of a refinary. I was responsible for everything and even l was the best in delegate responsabilities and making the best teams, the sense of responsability of me become very deep rooted, everything under control. Danger! I'm retired now.
I hope that all this makes sense to you
So, there are an experience unfolding that l was not seeking.
I hope not to be fired for this story that is actual and l just wrote it because l felt free to write it.
Love to you Jon

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Thu May 16, 2019 8:02 pm

Hi Osnofa

Congratulations!

Ha ha ha. No. I'm not going to fire you! I'm glad you felt free to write.

I'm a little busy today but will post as soon as I can

Thank you

Jin

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Hi Jon,
I'm sure you didn't expected that l had 57 years old, maybe in twenties. But no l is ageless.
Love

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Fri May 17, 2019 9:11 am

Ha ha ha!

57! You're young! I'm 58!

Will post later.

Jon

Return to “ARCHIVES”