Unquestionable new perception, freedom

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Osnofa111111

Re: Unquestionable new perception, freedom

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:34 am

Hi Jon,
Maybe those questions are already answered.
Let's life unfolding, happening by itself.
An hug Jon.
Afonso

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Alfonso,

Sorry for my delay in replying.

There is no need to keep anything secret. Although many people find that close relations or friends may not want to know about no self :-). But who knows?

My own wife told me that the idea of no self was 'stupid'. But there, are plenty of people who are interested in looking at this.

Does that answer your question?

Hug

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi Jon,
Thank you again for your openness.
How can you be stupid if you don't exist? Who or where is the stupid? (ah, ah, ah, ah, ah)............
Today l have been with my parents. My father is like a sun but his personality gives him no space for this.
My mother has alzheimer but see this illusion of self.
Life is unexpectedly fantastic.
A big hug Jon.
It's a gift to talk with you!

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Thu May 30, 2019 10:48 am

Hi Alfonso,

That's great to hear! And great speaking with you too.

Hug

Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Jon,
Time passed, l went to a psichaytrist that says that reality doesn't exist. What exist is the idea.
I told him about no l but reality exist and he said yes, it can be that way. I'm felling much better with the therapy that he game me. The addictions of body and mind are falling.
But (but, but, but, sorry) as you have family what you can say about my wife/mother that is almost only concerned about their sons and l doesn't exist? Just a being been called to do whatever is needed to the family flow. Is her l controlling me since she sees me as someone and my resistance comes from the l or is just life flowing?
I hope your wife will be a femeninist not for you have troubles sometimes but your answer come from your
experience.
Thank you Jon

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:49 pm

Ah, ah, ah, Jon. To see through the illusion is difficult and challenging about our illusory personal power residue and my question is serious.
Please give me your insight about this. So far as one can see, l don't have further questions.
A big hug dear Jon.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:58 pm

Convicted femeninist, ecologist, ist, ist ist.....
OH, Jon, only one with no l can persist in this flow of the flow.

Osnofa111111

Postby Osnofa111111 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:50 pm

After our "ending" somehow one felt that the illusion of the I made life being pre determinated because the prevail of the unknown would be some form of conditioning. But one realized after sometime that conditioning is in the "l" that knows and everything else is put aside. A limited, restricted life.
Now one sees clearly that not knowing, no l, is the actual uncondition, not as a state, but has truth.
Thank you Jon.
I wrote a book because over me came the inspiration to disclose the Daniel prophecy and the Book of Revelation number of days. Last year l made hundreds of resharses and found no answer. One is convinced that found the mistery. One finished the book and put it for publication. Let's see if the book will enter the flow.
One does not know how this information appeared.
So, Jon, l miss you my friend.
So much talk but please disclose my question.
Hugs,
Afonso

Return to “ARCHIVES”