deconstruction site

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Agi

Re: deconstruction site

Postby Agi » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 am

Hello Vivien
What is it that is not looking?
No thoughts arise saying, 'look, look at how things really are in your experience'
What is it that could be fully aware or not?
I have seen that there is no awareness as such. So this is also thoughts about being aware. Thoughts noticing the sensations, and the emptiness behind concepts.
“I have learned to identify thoughts and sensations…” – what is it that has learned to identify?
I don't know... I can't explain how and when learning takes place. It's more accurate to say that experiences have modified reactions and thought patterns in certain ways. It's not like there was really a person, a sovereign individual learning. Rather, experience and knowledge accumulated over time and was shaped in certain directions.
What is it that remembers to do small reminder practices? What is it that is doing the small reminder practices?
Thoughts of 'reminding' appear, to put it differently. A thought emerges which says, let's do a little looking here. And then there is looking, also carried out by thoughts. It's an interesting question though why the remembering and reminding occur. But that's probably for another conversation...

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:08 am

Hi Agi,

Thank you for your responses. I am going to get other guides to have a look at the thread to ensure that I have covered everything and that my pointing has been clear. This may take a day or so. Sometimes, not always, the other guides may have further questions which I will bring to you.

If there are no further questions, I will let you know and you will then be invited to the LU FB groups.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Agi

Postby Agi » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:42 am

OK, great! Thank you Vivien.

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:55 pm

Hi Agi,

Congratulations! There are no further questions for you. It has been a pleasure to explore the concept of the separate self with you and point the way. Thank you for being so open and willing to LOOK!

Keep an eye out for an email notification notifying you of a PM (private message) from the forum inviting you to join our aftercare groups on Facebook. If you don't receive an email notification, you can access your PM's from the forum once you have logged in. The PM also details other resources available to you. Your username will change from green to blue which indicates that you have had the realisation of there being no separate self.

You can contact me at any time if you have any questions etc, via the forums PM system, or via Facebook if you decide to join our groups there.

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Return to “ARCHIVES”