Jens freedom

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Vivien

Re: Jens freedom

Postby Vivien » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:31 am

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your responses. I am going to get other guides to have a look at the thread to ensure that I have covered everything and that my pointing has been clear. This may take a day or two. Sometimes, not always, the other guides may have further questions which I will bring to you.

If there are no further questions, I will let you know and you will then be invited to the LU FB groups.

Have a nice day,
Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha
http://fadingveiling.com/

Jenisfree

Postby Jenisfree » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:11 am

OK, Vivien. Thank you so very much for all your time and dedication. I know there is no "you" really, but you have been a wonderful guide and pointer. I have so looked forward to the questions each time over these last couple of months, and am so very grateful that you chose me to guide.
Love,
Jen

Jenisfree

Postby Jenisfree » Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:15 am

Wait!! Let me say this again! You did not choose to be my guide, it has just happened!!! Yes I do know this! The programming still runs strong, but I am looking and looking all the time! Looking at no-self. Thank you Vivien, thank you, thank you!
Love, Jen

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:27 am

Hi Jen,

One of the guides has a question for you:

A few posts, ago you spoke of feeling very very uncomfortable and you used the word "annihilated".
Has anything been annihilated? Does anything have to be annihilated?'

Vivien
"In the seen, there is only the seen. In the heard, there is only the heard. In the sensed, there is only the sensed. You are located neither in this, nor in that, nor in any place between the two." - Buddha

Jenisfree

Postby Jenisfree » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:47 am

Good morning, Vivien,
Has anything been annihilated? Does anything have to be annihilated?'
No, there is nothing at all that has to be annihilated. This sensation labelled “fear,” of annihilation is the false self wanting to assert itself as a separate “thing” or entity, Jen when it is no-thing. It is a sensation that has labels attached to it, such as “very uncomfortable” and it is attached to the false Jen-self which fears annihilation. But it is nothing anyway, thus nothing to be annihilated.
Love,
Jen

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:21 am

Hi Jen,

Guides have no more questions for you, so our conversation will be moved to Archive section of the forum.
It has been a pleasure to explore the concept of the separate self with you and point the way. Thank you for being so open and willing to LOOK!

Keep an eye out for an email notification notifying you of a PM (private message) from the forum inviting you to join our aftercare groups on Facebook. If you don't receive an email notification, you can access your PM's from the forum once you have logged in. The PM also details other resources available to you. Your username will change from green to blue which indicates that you have had the realisation of there being no separate self.

You can contact me at any time if you have any questions etc, via the forums PM system, or via Facebook if you decide to join our groups there.

Love,
Vivien

Jenisfree

Postby Jenisfree » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:57 am

Dear Vivien,
Thank you for all you have done to guide me. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to work with you, and to receive your guidance. I look forward to all that you mentioned to unfold.

With love,
Jen

Vivien

Postby Vivien » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm

You are very welcome dear Jen :)

Love
Vivien

Return to “ARCHIVES”