Sorry for the delay. I've been somewhat struggling with these questions which has not been helped by the fact that I have been on a serious downer over the last few days (life circumstances, say no more).
So nothing changed, but everything looks different, does that make sense in your experience?
This doesn't mean very much to me. It is a phrase I have heard and read quite a bit but it doesn't resonate with me to be honest. And I don't want to force it.
But in relation to what I would say has changed since we began, I think I could be more forthcoming on that.
In no particular order, and just as they come:
1. Has changed
• I spend more time, much more time, dealing with direct experience, rather than thoughts in the head. You could say more time living in the now – but I know you’ll tell me I can’t be anywhere else. But more of my time is spent in direct experience with what is actually there/reality. And a sense that is enough.
• A general sense of things happening of their own accord and, somehow, everything being right – couldn’t be any other way.
• Much more acceptance.
• A clear understanding that me is just a thought. And when I get lost in thought, which often means lost in “me” an ability to step out of it. (see more below)
• A sense that what appears as AE is what it is, which does not mean what it is “labelled”, and a sense that this understanding is very important. Call it more of a pre-verbal experience.
2. Hasn’t changed.
• Still lots of time lost in thought (meaning a sense that it is me who is thinking) and wishing that wasn’t the case.
• A sense of me looking out from these eyes and moving around in “my” body.
• Me moving along in time.
• Worries, depression, confusion (however I would say less judgement/anger/jealousy/wanting people to be what they’re not)
• Me, as an individual, talking to other individuals (people)
• And yes, I guess, still searching.
I could go on but I think that give you a gist of it.