How do I start the process?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
anitakrishna

Re: How do I start the process?

Postby anitakrishna » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:18 pm

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

No and no.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.
The illusion of separate self is the perception of seeing from within the boundary of the body. It is not seen as a whole seeing but a separate seeing. The illusion starts when the I thought takes on the identity of the Seeing. The Seeing sees only the moment as it unfolds and the I thought immediately follows and creates a story of the moment that just passed and takes on ownership of that story.

3) How does it feel to see this?
At first it was like "whoa, what is this seeing?" The seeing is real. Everything is real. Feelings of being at ease. All is what it is.
4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.
All the names given to human beings are labels. The pronouns (I, you, she, he, etc) is used for the purpose of language to communicate. The events are happening in the moment. And if you really really really follow the I, it always comes after the facts and then creates a story. The I does not exist in the moment. Life really does flow freely. There really is no you running your life. There is this expression that you have to think out of the box and in this case it is literally true, you have to see outside of the way you have always been seeing.
5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
After you wrote to me that there is "no you running your life".....I put it to test. And I watched and watched and watched. Each time I followed. Life really was running on its own. I still kept following. I was still seeing that from inside the body. And then suddenly the seeing shifted outside of the body. There it was, Anita plus all. The seeing was within and without. Whole seeing.

With love,
Anita

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Your answers are a little sparse. Please answer the following fully and in detail, to the best of your ability.

1) Is there a 'me', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works.

4) How would you describe it to somebody who has never heard about this illusion.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains—however improbable—must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

anitakrishna

Postby anitakrishna » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:29 am

Your answers are a little sparse. Please answer the following fully and in detail, to the best of your ability.

Day 2 without the entity I. There is no I as an entity at all in any shape or form. "i" is a word or label used in language but not a real living breathing thing.

Not sure exactly at what age it starts, but the moment we start feeling me, mine, I as a real breathing and alive person. Maybe at the age of 6. The illusion is when we identify the name given to us as an independent alive identity that has control over choices and life. Anything that affects the body physically, emotionally or mentally is taken personally by the I identity and more thoughts are added to it to make a story that sounds believable. Once a story is made up, then more thoughts are added to it to keep a running story to justify that the story was accurate to start with. Illusion is attaching a label to a real seeable fact and calling the label real.

It feels very freeing. There is more clarity. Feels very light. Very relaxing and calming. The best word I can use is really being at ease. Because the story dropped, you can actually see.

This is what I would say "You don't need any knowledge, any philosophy, any thinking, any education, any experience to see this illusion. You have to go to the basic of looking. We have been looking all our life and the only skill set needed is that of looking. No other requirement. It really truly can be seen. There is 100% proof and it is verifiable by you using the simple act of looking. See the act in the moment. Look at the act in the moment. Look at the scene of the moment. In that moment there is only that. At a blink of an eye, the I comes along and creates a believable story and then takes ownership of that story as being a fact. It all happens in a split second. These stories can cause havoc, suffering, longing, wanting, desires, solutions, emotional turmoil and all kind of ruckus. And then we try to understand these stories, trying to make sense out of them and spin in circles looking for solution to this madness. There are no answers or solutions in the story, it just becomes one long drama. When this "I" is seen as the master thought, the story drops. A huge weight of thought drops. Life is actually seen as it is, flowing, free and at ease. Don't get caught up in the names (Anita, John, Mary, Susan, etc.) or pronouns (I, you, he, she, etc) and turn it into a mind gymnastics. Stay focused only in the looking. Nothing to understand. Just look. It takes less than a second to truly see. It can be seen right now."

Nona, it was really your statement that there is no you running your life. I made a decision that I would take that statement for a test drive. I looked, looked and looked. Each time in the looking, the event was happening freely on its own. And still kept looking, same thing continued. Then in a flash of that looking, the awareness or the seeing or whatever one calls it, it was clearly seen that everything seen is a complete picture of life happening without a story teller.

With love,
Anita

nonaparry

Postby nonaparry » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Fantastic!! It has been confirmed by other guides that you see clearly. We have a Facebook group for those who have seen it; are you on Facebook? If so, friend me, Nona Parry, and i will add you to Unleashed.

Welcome home!!!

love
Nona
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains—however improbable—must be the truth." ~ Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

anitakrishna

Postby anitakrishna » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:44 am

Thank you Nona for being the trigger, the catalyst, the tipping point.

With utmost gratitude and humility,
Anita

Return to “ARCHIVES”