separate self

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
mudra

separate self

Postby mudra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:59 pm

when i fell separate from my self ,from others,this sensation this belive,can be for short time o long,aniway i fell this experience.this sensation i s moving,to more openess ,is maybe the pain moving from pain to more open space where is more joy and integration with all.

Yari

Re: separate self

Postby Yari » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:25 pm

"separate from my self"? Maybe seeing it for what it is, there is no separation Mundra, all there is is right that "moving" of things you're talking about, that "flow" of life..and everything is contained in it.

The reason because you're feeling this open space somewhere is because you' re movin away from thoughts, and there is where the "self", the "you" resides.

With freedom from the tight little you...comes the recognition of the open space you describe you' re gazing upon.

Integration is the basic of nature. Its all connected by a single force, the same one moving thoughts, beliefs, planets, your body..and it is always present, there is no short or long time...but you may be aware of it more or less.

What do you think about this?

mudra

Postby mudra » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:02 am

i think is right,directely fell of it.is that aware more or less make the different,i know i'm not separate,but the separation arise.the space open and close,moving from thought,include the self

Yari

Postby Yari » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:16 am

Ok, now look directly;
the separation, or better the feeling of it, arises in unity and non-separation, can you see it? It is merely an act appearing in the same one thing: life. The stream of life.

The invisible web that connects all things.
Its the only thing that you know and has always been with you: Its THIS, right now. It contains EVERYTHING.

So all things, thoughts in your mind, separation, "you", your body...SEEM separated, but manifest inside the same one thing.
Even the feeling or the thought of "being one with all" is an EVENT apparing on the screen of life.

The opening and closing of the Space that you say you can feel, actually manifests in the space itself, and that space is always present because its the basis of all. Always here.

Its the ground of being.

Are we clear on this?
Then later on we can analize what "you" is in this context and see what it is with direct observation.

mudra

Postby mudra » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

ok,i'm clear of this.intellectually sure,i can say in this days,i fell more calm and this absorvetion begame stronger is not like bee awerness o watching ,more like be part of all naturaly and normaly without any puorpose,strange situation.and also the light around including all form and me ,i part of this.with direct observation,sensation,emotional,thinking mind,empaty space,just few days ago i was like a vulcano,mi head was near explosion,just yesterday,coming a fear and go,direct watching about dead,my and others,all.thank

Yari

Postby Yari » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:09 am

What is "You" in all of this?

mudra

Postby mudra » Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm

you is part of all this,moving around,go to see the object,and reflet himself

Yari

Postby Yari » Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Ok.

Where is it?

Tell me what you think YOU are.

mudra

Postby mudra » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 pm

you is not somewhere and is everywhere,if u look directely u can see in all thinks and all forms the same you ,reflet in the same source

Yari

Postby Yari » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:43 am

So its all one thing?
And you exist or there is only existence, only it and no you separate?

mudra

Postby mudra » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:56 pm

all one thing with different form.only existence,icluding you separate.so nobody need liberate,heven u want u can't,same u want push the ocean,just bee a wave and relax.

Yari

Postby Yari » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

So what is You in all of this?
How does the "You", the "self" manifest?

mudra

Postby mudra » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:23 am

more look for u ,and no you,you is in everything the counscioness expression

Yari

Postby Yari » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:15 pm

I ask again: what is "you"?
Do "you" exist or it is a thought in your mind with no substance?

mudra

Postby mudra » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:31 pm

you is part of the body mind ,need some identity call you,sure is exist is part of thought and meanse belived there is somebody,have the substance and the frequency of the thought,can coming and go.if untill now i was unclear,you is past ,memory ,conditionament ,belived in you , him self.part of separation good and bad experience,at moment you is part of suffering , part of the game.the emotional the ego need you very active i understand my self from that.i beloved o practise liberation o oneness untill somebody push some botton,real botton of life.

Return to “ARCHIVES”