Never too late!

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Andrei

Re: Never too late!

Postby Andrei » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:08 am

Question from a fellow guide:
5) We people are empty shells, we cannot have an influence on what's going on or control our lives or anything else.
Is that true? How does it work?
Does that mean that you are powerless and have no influence at all on environment and everything that is going on?
What is that drives these empty shells?
Are animals empty shells too? How do you see that?
Please write a lot.

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:25 am

When talking about truth, only this moment, just now, can be seen as true. Even a happening one minute ago is past and can not be seen as a truth. It is already a belief, because many, many things and maybe people have influenced for that moment and all have their own opinions of the moment.

Same thing goes for the future, I cannot know what's really going to happen, even how hard I try to control it. It just isn't in my hands. I have done it, tried to control and beat my head against a stone wall. And have noticed that it isn't the right way to live. We people have bigger brains or whatever, which separates people from animals and gives us the illusion of mind and a illusion that we are masters of this world. Animals don't think, they just depend on their instincts and still they manage to survive.

People can think and to manage to live in this environment people need senses and thinking, also. BUT, many of us don't see that thoughts aren't their own and that thoughts come and go, they are just opinions of that moment. Like stories of their life. Things are happening, good and bad, for everyone in this earth. People are like empty shells, animals are, too.. This body, animals bodies, trees, flowers, all dies when they have lived long enough. Maybe there is some flow,consciousness, whatever, which drives us. I cannot know that. I can only feel this moment. I have start to see the beauty of the moment.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Hi Kaarin.
Andrei has informed me that he has stopped guiding. Did he let you know this as well?
I’m here to continue with you, hope that’s cool with you.

Kind regards

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:55 am

Sorry to hear about Andrei, I did not know about it. Of course you can continue. This dialogue has been very long, hope you have patience with me:) I have had many times feeling to stop this, but something makes me continue.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:23 pm

Thank you for reply! Happy to be working with you.
Is there anything that still feels not clear about the separate self thing?
In your previous posts you were describing how humans and animals are empty. I would not say that. There is aliveness. There is life happening. Is the body empty shell in your experience? Or did you mean something else?
Can we explore this a little more.

Sending love.

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:18 pm

Yes, what I ment with empty shell is that feeling is happening, we can feel senses and feel this environment we are living in. We take care of ourselves , other people and all kind of stuff which belongs to this life we are living.
But, how can I explain, I have noticed in my life that when I try to make things happen, if I decide that something should go how I want, if I control and plan the future and want it go how I planned, it just don't feel good. It is much more natural and flowing when I just let things happen. Of course I need to make some plans F.e to make a reservation for my dentist and so on.
But empty shell is this body, it gets older and disappears at last. There is no separate I who could control life. We all, people, animals etc.are connected each other.
Hope you got the idea what I mean;)

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Karin, thank you for explaining. I get what you are saying. But, is there you to let or not let things happen? How is that you let things happen? Is resisting things happening something you do, at will or that too is something that is happening?

I mean is resistance and acceptance something in your power?
Sending love

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:43 am

Hi Ilona,
I, me, self cannot influence on what is happening, because there is no me. What I ment was that things are happening without any forse, will, control etc.
So, nothing is in 'my power, because there is no me.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:49 pm

Hi Kaarin,
Sorry for delay with answer.. let's wrap this conversation up.

How is it going?
Is seeking still here or has it diminished and relaxed?
Is it absolutely clear what the Illusion of separate self is and what is that is seeing that?
Does it feel powerless?
Or more empowered?

Is it more correct to say there is no me or there is no i? And what is the difference?

Sending love

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:49 pm

Hi Ilona :)

It is clear that there is no me or I, no separate self. The word I is useful because we people need to discuss about things and so on. I have this body and senses to feel this world, live this life. They are true. But stories I used to believe are gone, they are stories not true. Believing that I would be separate from other people, nature, animals is gone. I dont know what is that that is seeing threw this illusion. I just know when I am looking.

I dont feel any big emotions just now, i am relaxed and seeing what's going around. Instead of feeling emptiness and emotions like worthlessness etc. I feel calmness, curiousness. I can see that emotions I used to go into, are nowadays just..how could I say..just emotions I am able to see. Which are just coming somewhere and going somewhere. I am not attached to them anymore because there is nobody to become attached to.

i don't see any difference between me or i, they are same illusion, illusion of separate self

Thanks for listening to me;)

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Is there anything else you want to look at or are you fine by yourself now?

Much love

Kaarin

Postby Kaarin » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:50 pm

I'm fine, thank you, Ilona. It has been interesting journey, and i want to thank you for doing this!
Hugs:)

Return to “ARCHIVES”