Looking

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Andrei

Re: Looking

Postby Andrei » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:40 am

Have "you" ever made any choices? And I mean anything, from picking a drink to a spouse or to having children.

Is the "body" just another thought label for sensations (namely tactile & kinaesthetic)?

What about the other objects (nature, animals, people)? Is there a "you" that feels separated from them or is that just another thought/concept?

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 am

Hello Andrei....so the first question: there is no me how could I have made any choices
Second question: not sure about this question not not understanding it can you re frame it?
Third question: there is no me how can there be any seperation

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Sure. Is there such a thing as a body? If yes, how do you know?
Anyway, it's not that important of a question. It's just if you want to go "deeper" with the inquiry.
As long as you don't identify with the body, it's all ok.

Here are the more important questions. They are pretty standard so some things we might have spoken about already.
Please answer in detail and take as much time as you need. Afterwards I will ask the other guides to have a look, see if there's something we missed talking about.
And ofc, if you have any questions yourself let me know.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you seeit now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
6) Anything to add?

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:34 am

Hi Andrei,
(1there is no self,me,I anywhere to be found when looking is happening I, me, self are all just thoughts with nothing behind them there has never been a self nor will there ever...nothing is nothing!
(2 the illusion of the separate self is very simple we think and feel that we are somebody a separate entity that has his or her own thoughts and feelings, the idea that there is a me experienceing everything this idea of a me or i seems to form in personality when we are young my earliest recollection seems to be around the age of 5 my experience was of being a person whos name was Kiiya who would think and feel for himself who was the cental figure in everything that's was happening to him.
Seeing the truth things are different there in no me there no experiencer only experienceing .....I know u asked for detailed answers Andrei it's just the way seeing happens is very simple
(3 it's very subtle a deep relaxed happiness in being.....If that makes sense? The difference is before I was somebody now there's nobody
(4 it was DE.....so simple when seeing is happening prior to thinking, feeling there nothing.....bingo!!!!!!
(5 interesting question not sure I'm understanding it can you please rephrase it

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:11 pm

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
Do you have any sort of control over what happens?
Do you have any responsibilities? Are you to blame for anything?
Have you ever made any errors? Where there things you could have done better?

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:55 pm

(5 everything is simply happening there is no control if your nothing how can you control anything u can't because there is no
you you can however play at it knowing you not in control as far as blame goes how can how can anybody be blamed for anything life is one this is just another label the thinking mind nobody's to blame....get it ha ha, making errors what ever happens simply is there really is no right or wrong all interpretations of the mind, there is no better everything is and always will be what it is which in the end is life expressing

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi Andrei...wow just read what I wrote to you the questions answered it all just came pouring out didn't think about it really surprised..... Thankyou really greatful for everything/nothing

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi Andrei...wow just read what I wrote to you the questions answered it all just came pouring out didn't think about it really surprised..... Thankyou really greatful for everything/nothing
You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. I have no more questions/pointers to give. I will ask the other guides what they think, in case they might want to add something, and get back to you :)

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:24 pm

Ok thanxs speak soon

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:46 pm

everything is simply happening there is no control if your nothing how can you control anything u can't because there is no
Can you clarify what you mean by being "nothing"?

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Before I, me, self, thinking, feeling there is nothingness, this nothingness is presence this presence is aware

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Kiiya,

Thank you for that. We have no more questions for you. What happens next is that one of our admins will contact you and give you more info, and also invite you in our groups.
It was a pleasure chatting to you! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me.

Enjoy!

Andrei

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Thank you Andrei......There is something it's seems a little strange asking but here goes......WHAT THE FUCK DO I TELL MY GIRLFRIEND?.....ha ha ha she's going to sense somethings changed I'm at a loss for words (hey babe all good the kiiya you know and love has disappeared and is never coming back......SUPRISE!!!!!!) my feeling is she's going to think I'm crazy ha ha...also just so it's clear if I want to connect with u do i do so through this site? Not sure what PM me means?

Andrei

Postby Andrei » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

PM as in private message. This thread is going to be archived so you best send me a message.

As to the people around you, well, you will still be you. Just that, you don't take stuff personal or anything. Ofc, some might be offended seeing how you're not reacting like you used to, how they don't affect you any more hehe, how they won't be able to trigger you so easily.
I guess they will have to get used with the idea, or "grow" together with you. Or maybe, you can even show them how to be like you. A big happy "liberated" family :D

Kiiya

Postby Kiiya » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:02 pm

Ok thanxs just need to know how to send you a personal message......sorry bro I'm old school generally not so familiar with technology

Return to “ARCHIVES”