Rise Again

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Rise Again

Postby Ilona » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:56 pm

hi Stacy, thank you for sharing your thoughts. It gets interesting when you are starting to notice how things happen, how events fall and how we don't know what happens next.
What can be known is what IS.

Tell me what is not happening on automatic.

Is there a doer at all?

Sending love
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:21 pm

Dear Ilona,

Thank you.

All of these questions have no answer. Now can be described and even that isn't accurate or "real." It's just what the senses report. Butt on chair. Fingers feeling keys. Lighted monitor and the squiggles that were learned as language show up. STORY of doing when actually noticed is a lie, not accurate to what is happening.

What IS seems to be watching it all show up, making up stories of "I did this" and "I did that." Easy to slip back into it, but cannot be believed even then, always an awareness of what a flow of involuntary-ness is making up this story of "doing."
Tell me what is not happening on automatic.

Is there a doer at all?
Not a single thing that is not happening on automatic. Nothing. Couldn't MAKE any of it happen if "my" "life" depended on it. Ha. Typed, "You would have to shoot me," and then realized why those awful violent children's cartoons from the 60's are so funny! Bugs Bunny SHOOTS Daffy Duck! SO WHAT? That's about what is happening. It's funny because it's made up. Daffy doesn't die. His beak turns around on his head. Even if the cartoon showed him dying, being buried, people crying - would be the same. Daffy would be back on the screen at 8 am next Saturday.

Same with the story of "me."

Oh, yeah - doer... is there... you asked. Have to laugh. Nope. Some cartoonist may draw it so that it looks like that and nope. But the reel keeps going with the story. The thoughts keep churning and arising out of whatever they arise from.

*whew* This will be the solution to too much politics in this storyline the past year - dump it. Shoot this body, don't shoot this body - now realistically no idea what would occur should there be a gun in front of the nose of this character (Though there are other characters who played that part that could be met and laughed with, one of them taught this one The Work!)

Funny how 3rd person this narrative and awareness has become, and this is the truest, even if stilted and awkward in language.

There's nothing happening to no one in no world that has no beginning and probably no ending, which will keep "airing" like a cartoon and, paradoxically, seeing the room, hearing the typing, knowing to bathe, to dress, to talk.

Sometimes thinking again that something must be done, something must be said, that there will be some thing called a future or there is some thing needed or wanted - and tight gut says, "who are you kidding?" *laugh* No one. Katie/Me asks, "is it true?" and it all falls apart again.

Come to think (*oh good grief*) about it, the answer to "Who would you be without your story?" is always always an experience of happy or calm or peace.

Love - that's what this bubbling, happy, funny experience can be called.

Much love, Ilona,
~ Stacy

"Not to know there is an alternative to being lost
in thought is to be a kind of prisoner."

~ Sam Harris

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:59 pm

how beautiful! thank you so much for expressing so clearly. it sounds that you found that you have never left home. are there any burning questions left? is there anything that still unclear? any doubts arising?
bring all up to see where we are at.

sending love.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Thank you, Ilona, thank you.

You won't believe this (yes, you will), but there is even a shift in what I know to do for work!!! It has been sitting right in front of the eyes All. This. Time. Have been DOING it for years!!! Just some tweaks and money could get involved.
are there any burning questions left? is there anything that still unclear? any doubts arising?
bring all up to see where we are at.
Cannot imagine what could be left or unclear or doubtful. How could there be *anything* to ... do or ask or whatever? Yet, would love your confirmation from your experience and seemingly "outside" viewpoint. (what does that even *mean*???)

Things arise - tensions with housemate or no money or even happy-happy joy-joy things and ... LOL ... they are all kind of happy-happy joy-joy things. Looking forward to unraveling any tension. Looking forward to having money OR NOT.

Please World - show me where there is any tension or pain or "mistakes" in thinking. (As if asking is needed. It's all there. Always has been. Just had to look at it differently.) Sticking places show up and they're fine.

Things have been just fine as they are!

The Sun rises. The wind blows. People talk or write to me and talking and writing back usually happens.

It is so much more fun to WATCH experience arising than to hopelessly try to MAKE anything happen. What a struggle!

Yes, making tries to happen and it just hurts and so am reminded again and again to let that go. That seems to be the only thing. Arising things and seeing the new response or seeing the painful ones and being reminded what isn't true or real or whatever.

You know, kind of like dropping a hot pan. It hurts. It gets dropped. Duh!

Loving writing. Just loving it.

So much love, thank you.
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:49 pm

ha, welcome home! :) so delighted for you.
a couple points to ponder
allowing and receptivity.
allowing is surrendering to what IS and just living as what is happening. all is allowed. it's not about acceptance or reistance, but about dropping into a moment and seeing what is the purpose of this moment, what is it for?

receptivity is openness to receive whatever is here that wants to be seen. when we are open and listen then we are aware of what is arising and don't go into unconscious patterns.

just thinking out loud :)

we have here some traditional final questions. are you ready to answer them?

much love

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:16 am

Yes, please.

That is helpful about allowing and receptivity - see what this moment is for, be open & listen.

Living as what is happening. Yes! That's the only thing that is really happening, isn't it?

Copying your wording to ponder offline.

Thank you so much.

Sending love to you, too!
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:41 am

Sweet! Here they are :)

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:55 pm

Good morning!

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

No, there is no separate anything. Santa Claus is a great example. It makes for stress to try to think there is an "I." All part of something. One thing. Maybe one life? Living as whatever is experienced in this moment. There never was. Couldn’t possibly be. Seems kind of insane.

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

Goodness. Not completely sure, experientially, when it began. Must have been before words, very young. In fact, naming and wording things seems to be a huge factor in this illusion that anything was ever separate. The whole structure of language just makes story, not reality. That’s why no “I” in later communications. Saying “I” causes a tight lump in the pit of the stomach, the solar plexus. Always lying in every “I” sentence. Well, storying, anyway. Just not true.

How it works? Like any story, it creates characters, “me” and other “me’s,” then pulls this made-up “me” in and creates a drama. It’s easy to get lost in a movie or a story for a while, but then the lights come on and it is seen for what it is – just a movie, not reality.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

So much happier, more relaxed and peaceful. The lights are on and still, nobody is home! :) Some stresses can still show up, then disappear when looking. The suggestions yesterday to be open, allowing and receptive – then relaxed again. Peaceful again. Before the beginning of this dialogue was “clogged up,” knew, but didn’t *see* as well. Saw sometimes, but then ignored the truth of non-separate experience, the chills, the openings that happen when just allowing. *Allowing* Really good! (Not bad for a word! ;) )

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

It was when nearly typed, “Someone just shoot me,” and it just fell away thinking and laughing about Saturday morning cartoons. Mother finds them objectionable, never liked them, but they aren’t! They teach that no dying, no shooting – Daffy & Donald will be back next Saturday, as always. Never died or left or anything.

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

In one word: stressful! Decision, intention, free will, choice and control – completely illusory.

Intention has always felt tight, contracted, stressful. Can’t predict anything, so how could “intention” be a thing? Could intend $1000 on my table and … nothing! Could intend anything and still the only being is what is already happening without any intervention or “intention” from this one. Even if what is “intended” or “chosen” or whatever does occur, it’s just at story. Can’t make hair grow, heart beat, breath go in and out. It’s like that – all thoughts, talking, moving – just a pulsing dance without a “me” doing it. All that happens is awareness watching itself.

Sam Harris cleared up “Free Will” in his book by that title. Can’t hold the concept. Scares most people to know there is no free will if they are not aware of being in the beauty of how perfect everything already is. Nothing scary, really. In fact, thank *goodness* nothing to “free will” about! What would we do with that? Truth is that things just show up. Nothing to force with something called ‘will.” Christians would probably call it “grace.” With grace, who needs “free will?”

Choice? Control? These are just such absurdities. Whose choice? Whose control? Totally laughable and causing lots of seeming stress so unnecessarily. May start using “storying” instead of “lying” to describe this. Lying seems accusatory and triggers people. Storying is lighter and may be even truer.

What makes things happen? No idea. Seems like the question is so loaded with some idea of cause & effect that it just can’t be answered. The world just blooms into existence. That’s just what happens.

Things arise. Everything is just … just an “-ing” verb – looking, seeing, doing, even thinking. Just happens.

How does it work? No idea. Seems to have no meaning, to take thought into non-existent and stressful places. Reminds of Alan Watts, “The universe peoples.”

What am “I” responsible for? Wouldn’t there have to BE an “I” for there to be any responsibility?

Guessing if any responsibility, it would be just relax, look, allow (love that word!) or not. ACIM lesson makes more sense now, “I need do nothing.”

6) Anything to add?

Only gratitude, Ilona, for what a beautiful thing is arising with that name on it (Ilona). The web site, the people, the joy. Thank you for being here.
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:59 am

Beautiful answers! I enjoyed reading them, clarity shines :) welcome to the wholeness.
It was a pleasure to work with you and we can continue to be in touch through Facebook or other ways.
This is a great step, but it's a first two into the new way of being. Some challenges will come and some intensity will show up, as more and more is going to be seen through. Feel free to contact me any time.
Meanwhile hope you will join FB groups and nmeet others.
One day you may guide too, it's the most effective and beautiful way to deepen realisation and give back to someone else looking for the exit.

Much love your way.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Thank you so much, Ilona, for being here.

Would love to join the Facebook groups. Is it possible to find them in a search? Or are they unlisted?

Support for the unfolding challenges would be most welcome. And yes, when it shows up, would be happy to guide others. It is always profound to learn and give back through sharing with others.

Love, love, love you!
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you Stacey for a beautiful conversation.
I'm delighted with you.
Much love your way!

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Thank *you* !

*laughing*

Love,
Stacey
~ Stacy