Glimpsed it. Not yet living it.

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Glimpsed it. Not yet living it.

Postby Ilona » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:08 am

When old ideas no longer make sense that's a clear sign that you are in the right path :)
If you can see clearly you can describe it, sounds simple, right?
So what do you see today?
What is kvist?
What is driving the story about kvist?

Sending love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:21 pm

Really difficult to describe. Everything is different. There is a preference to proceed and clarify but no burning desire. It has shifted back and forth alot. Like nodding off over and over again everytime jolted awake.
Right now, I don't know how to answer the question what is Kvist or what's driving Kvist. I see "no Kvist" and "no Kvist" sees "the Kvist thought". For now "no Kvist" is just peaceful and filled to the brim with emptiness. From thinking and writing perspective the question arises "What is it that I have lost, what is it that I have found?"

I have no answers, because I don't have the words. Yet.
I feel I'm repeating myself. I feel like I contradict myself.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:46 pm

Perfect

Here is a video for you :)
https://youtu.be/blNe2Ae5a2c

It takes time for the bubble to collapse. But once it is pierced, it's the collapse is inevitable.
The back and forth will continue to happen for a while. Settle into this. It's a stage where old starts falling away. Old understanding, beliefs, patterns, all that were based on the belief in a separate self.

Is there any doubt coming?

Sending love

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:05 pm

Not really, Not doubt. It's been seen and every aspect knows that it's true. Still as I said, nodding off.

Much Love

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:59 am

Wonderful!
So can you say with a big fat YES, it's clear what the separate self is?
What is it?

Sending love.

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:58 pm

The separate self I took for my own, is merely a seemingly coherent narrative.

Love

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:51 am

Nicely said! I have some "final questions" for you. Are you ready to answer them? Did you find what you were looking for on this forum?

Much love

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 am

Yes! I have found what I was looking for but there is still things that could be shaken loose and lingering undefined questions. There are waves in and out of drama and uncertainty about where this will land.

Always ready for questions, either there is an answer or it is a help to push further.

Love

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 pm

there is no final truth to land on. no arrival, just more falling.

Here they are the questions for you.
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:41 pm

there is no final truth to land on. no arrival, just more falling.
- The desperate push to search is completely gone. Still willing to keep falling though.
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
- No. As I said before: The separate self I took for my own, is merely a seemingly coherent narrative. Me is a convenient thought.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
- From the perspective of the whole story of me it started with being given a name and pointed out over and over again and being held responsible for "my" every action. Looking my whole life for the self fed the assumption that I would be found and so missed the fact that there was nothing there to find. An imagined seeker seemed to appear.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
- Realizing there is no one to realize anything. There is not even a feeling related to that. Everything is different yet exactly the same. There was no prisoner and it never even was a prison. The last few days have been effortless, no cramping pressure to make things happen. Instead of me, spaciousness. A boundless flow. Getting fooled from time to time. No big deal.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
- The unicorn. First seeing by pointing into my eyes that "I" have no special place in space to exist then seeing no difference between the imagined unicorn and Kvist. A lot more twists and turns but these where crucial.
5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
- There is no me to make decisions. There is no me to be free so none to have free will. There is no one to be held responsible for anything. Things happen the way they do and cannot happen any other way. There is no agency.
6) Anything to add?
Thank you Ilona! And apologies to Philip, I see now what he was doing.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Thank you very much for answers, sounds clear :) welcome home!
it was a pleasure to work with you. And of course, the process will continue and there will be more to explore. this is just a beginning.

hope to see you around in facebook groups.
Also, a new part of forum opens up for you, where you can explore with someone else other stuff of interest.

much love your way!

Kvist

Postby Kvist » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:11 pm

It was a pleasure to work with you too.

When ready I'd like to reciprocate.
How do one go about connecting via Facebook groups and further exploring on the forum?

Love

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Thank you!
Somebody will message you with all the details. Watch out for pm.
See you around!

Return to “ARCHIVES”