Tim

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Canfora

Re: Tim

Postby Canfora » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:36 am

Dear Tim, good morning.

I've asked the other guides to read our conversation. It is possible that they have some more questions for you. If that's the case I'll post them here.

Big hug,
S

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:51 pm

Some questions from other guide:
(...) "having" the gift to hold environment to a "higher" regards (since recognition that nobody has an I).
Can you explain exactly what you mean when you say 'nobody has an I'?
What are you referring to?

Mohrtim

Postby Mohrtim » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:58 pm

Dear Sandra,

Thank you, that is appreciated.
Can you explain exactly what you mean when you say 'nobody has an I'?
The inquiry of looking at oneself revealed no evidence of a seperate entity, only thoughts emotions and sensations(aka experiences) without the existence of an I. Similarly "looking" at the surrounding human environment there is no evidence found of a seperate entity, the I, in the fellow human beings. Only life happening without an doer or controller. So nobody has an I.

Hmmm, are the questions answered with this?

Tim

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:40 am

Dear Tim, good morning!

This is a question from other guide:

You mention that responsibility after the Gate is of a different kind than prior to the Gate. Does either responsibility create or require in anyway a personal self?

S

Mohrtim

Postby Mohrtim » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:32 am

Dear Sandra,
Does either responsibility create or require in anyway a personal self?
Easy and short answer: There is nothing that creates or requires in anyway a personal self.

Tim

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Dear Tim,

Here are two more questions:

You said:
'The inquiry of looking at oneself revealed no evidence of a seperate entity, only thoughts emotions and sensations(aka experiences) without the existence of an I. Similarly "looking" at the surrounding human environment there is no evidence found of a seperate entity, the I, in the fellow human beings.'

What exactly are you referring to with the word 'oneself'?
You mention 'fellow human beings' . . . what are you in comparison to them?

Big hug,
S

Mohrtim

Postby Mohrtim » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:33 am

Dear Sandra,
What exactly are you referring to with the word 'oneself'?
Hmmm, are we starting to "look" into existence? My self, no self or one self. All different or the same, or different by degree. Or is any of these just another experience? "Something" is experiencing all of this?! So are we at the point where we start to differentiate between a seperate self and a "not seperate" self? All of this taking into account that the experienced self is an illusion, cause by impressions made onto the brain, which gives the "real" experience of being a self. On top of that or underneath that does "one" exist?? If so, how is the experience of existing different of the neural impression of being an I?

So back to the question:

Early in the inquiry I was looking at myself, finding no evidence of an I. Than there was looking at all that is happening and again no evidence of an I. Just different sensations that do and can happen without an I to "do" them. So what remains is being aware of what is happening. No seperate I to look and likewise no seperate I in the happenings.

So two ways "oneself" could be interpreted: first Oneself is an impersonal expression for the sum of the actions/sensations that are just happening, which includes the action of deep looking! Second, oneself is the being aware of all that happens without the need for a personalized seperate I.

That actually would differentiate an seperate self, experienced as an I, and a "us" self(well, it would t be a self of anymore) experienced as an all inclusive One?!
You mention 'fellow human beings' . . . what are you in comparison to them?
The "distance" is shrinking by the day. There is a growing sense of being "involved" in whatever somebody "else" is experiencing. The else is going away. It all appears as if "their" experience is "mine". (Their and mine just used as expressions to explain, since the actual experience is more like one is experiencing, indistinguishable whether is is theirs or mine).

Hmmm, went out on a limb here. Hoping not to be to "difficult".

Still and always grateful

Tim

Canfora

Postby Canfora » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Dear Tim,

We have no more questions to ask you so welcome to the other side of the gateless gate!
It was a pleasure being your guide and, if you join LU FB groups, I will say hi there. Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail or to write here in this topic which will stay open.

One of the administrators is going to welcome you to the post gate group and send some information soon.

Big hug,
S

Mohrtim

Postby Mohrtim » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Dear Sandra,

Thx so much for your excellent guidance!!

It was always right on the point, intuitive and timely. Truely amazing.

Tim

Mohrtim

Postby Mohrtim » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Dear Sandra,

It has been a while.

I went thru the gate this morning. After being back, being me again, you were the first thing that came to mind.

I reread all our prior exchanges from 2 years ago.

Hmmm, today’s gate crossing was something way beyond what I had come to realize back than.

Today I shifted back and forth between I and the observer. But the observer wasn’t a “being”. It was more like just pure observation. From that viewpoint the I and everything else made perfect sense. I would shift back into being an I, than somehow drawing out from the I and was back being the observation.

This observation has a sense to it. There is the sense of existence, but otherwise nothing tangible. From here the I, that doesn’t exist, would be “understood”.

You helped to start the observation, so I wanted to share!

I’d love to have a couple of exchanges to broaden this realization, if you are available?

Thx for all you guides

Tim

Return to “ARCHIVES”