self inquiry

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: self inquiry

Postby Ilona » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:33 am

Thank you very much for beautiful and clear answers. :) welcome home!

Just one last question- have your expectations been met regarding this realisation? Did you hope for something more? How do you feel about that?

Much love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

bobbyward

Postby bobbyward » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:47 pm

thanks a million for your help, i really appreciate it !!

I didnt think it would be this simple, when it first happened i couldnt believe how simple it was. I thought it was going to be some sort of an alternative state of peace and happiness, rather than a seeing or realisation. Im very surprised that my life, daily activities are exactly the same as before i thought if the self fell away alot would change in my personality and activities.

Im thinking this is a preliminary stage and there will be more significant realisations in the future, that might be wrong im not sure.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:00 am

Thank you! Yes, it's so simple, that it's most difficult to see and for the mind it seems too simple to accept. That's it. All those expectations about happy ever after and change of personality were just fairy tales. It wasn't I running the show before, neither it is now, why would anything change... It's so subtle, yet everything looks different.
Anyway, you are right, this is just the first step, more exploration and realisations to come. The initial seeing opens the doors for further exploration. It's not a destination, but the opening. :)

I will send you a message how to join FB groups.
Looking forward to meeting you there.

Much love.
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Return to “ARCHIVES”