Thread for Clint

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Clint

Re: Thread for Clint

Postby Clint » Tue May 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Who is searching or is it something different?
if anything is searching it is i and if it is something different; something other than searching, then perhaps it is consciousness becoming/awakening
What is it where you are searching for, now, in this moment?
as i ask my self this question in light of my previous answer i see that i am not searching Okay, i am seeing through i. is that what would be called crashing the gateless gate?
What do you need to know more, now, in this moment, here?
there is nothing i need to know in this moment Okay.
What things should we explore now, in this moment, here?
i will continue to explore i in the way you and Vivien have taught me so i can be free of its shackles/beliefs, so i can do what needs to be done with detachment, with absolute love.

Okay, if you can think of anything requiring my exploration or any other questions ever to do with LU or life in general i'd really appreciate hearing, contemplating and answering them.

Also, if you would like to be in contact with me i'd appreciate that. if you are amenable to this please add me on facebook using Clint John MItchell or if you don't use facebook - clintjmitchell@gmail.com :)
thank you

0kay

Postby 0kay » Tue May 26, 2015 9:41 pm

This is good to see, Clint.

There are final questions and my advice would be: Answer.
It´s good for you to see about your position and the other guide wants to confirm. We will add you to LU unleashed Forum and also to some of our facebook groups when it´s finished :)

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

0kay

Postby 0kay » Tue May 26, 2015 9:46 pm

as i ask my self this question in light of my previous answer i see that i am not searching Okay, i am seeing through i. is that what would be called crashing the gateless gate?
Yes, Clint. This is it :)
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

0kay

Postby 0kay » Thu May 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Clint, if we should look for more before the final questions, please let us know.
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Thu May 28, 2015 6:22 pm

thank you Okay :) i appreciate that. i gave the questions a little time though have yet to devote enough time and at first perusal i can say that the first question i can readily answer but the next four are still questionable. fyi, my brother just went in to the psyche ward again yesterday so i'll need another day or two to give them my full attention.

0kay

Postby 0kay » Thu May 28, 2015 7:21 pm

Yes, Clint.

When there is time let me know what is unclear and we look about it. :)
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Thu May 28, 2015 7:33 pm

great thanks Okay :)

Clint

Postby Clint » Sat May 30, 2015 6:43 am

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
there never was a separate i and there is not one now though the illusion of a separate i exists when i forget. as i inquire i remember the illusion and then i forget to inquire and an evaluating intellect presides.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
the illusion of separate self is a thought of separation. it starts when i has a thought of evaluation about something that has happened. the separate self works by my paying attention and giving importance to the thoughts that arise and the evaluation of what comes to my awareness.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
it feels freeing to remember and see this. the difference now from before i started the dialogue is that the gap has increased and thoughts have lessened in quantity and importance. in the past few days i am less reactive and more present.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
i don't feel like i have fully crashed the gateless gate as there are still evaluations ahappening as well as reactions to the evaluations. what is making me look i attribute to mere observation and the continuation of self inquiry.
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
i'm not clear about this at all Okay. it seems to me that decision, intention, free will, choice and control are the illusions of the power of the separate self. happenings just seem to happen in and of themselves and i presumes to have authored the results. how it works is unknown to me at this time. my feeling is that i am responsible for my awareness of everything that comes to my senses. an example of this is: as i type out this answer on the keyboard of the laptop i am using right now i am aware of the feeling of my fingertips punching keys, the sound of the keys being punched and the refrigerator behind me, the quality of the light above and the colors and shadows all around me, the smell of air around me and the thought of brushing my teeth because of the taste of mung in my mouth.
6) Anything to add?
in essence Okay, because: i still have a deep desire to fix my brother and my parents, i still require approval from my father, and i still fear the next step in my development, i feel like there is still room for inquiry. what are your thoughts?

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sat May 30, 2015 8:03 am

Yes, Clint, we look for all of this. :)

Who has a deep desire to to fix someone?
Is there an i inside the desire?

Who feels fear about future?

Are desire and fear with you all the time?
Looking to this feelings, what changes?

Feeling responsible, look back to the paperball experiment and explain the different between being responsible for paperballs laying on the floor and sitting family in the livingroom.

What should we look for next?
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Sat May 30, 2015 3:31 pm

thank you Okay :)

my grandma just passed this morning. it may take me some time to respond to the questions. i am wondering who/what is sad and who/what is happy she's at peace now.

lovenpeace to allusall

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sun May 31, 2015 5:41 am

So sorry, Cint.
High and low, come and go. We stay thogether guiding when you are able, i am in hospital for a few days, not so bad but kept me from answering sometimes, maybe.
Best wishes
0kay
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Sun May 31, 2015 6:11 pm

thank you Okay. i'm glad she's out of the home she was in - it wasn't a very fun place at all. get better soon !

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sun May 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Yes, Clint,
the answers.
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Sun May 31, 2015 6:59 pm

Who has a deep desire to to fix someone?
Is there an i inside the desire?
no one desires to fix someone - it's a thought. yes, there is a thought of an i inside the desire but as i inquire and look i see it is no longer there.
Who feels fear about future?
i does and i is a thought. as i look the fear is no longer there.
Are desire and fear with you all the time?
Looking to this feelings, what changes?
no desire and fear are not with me all the time. the feeling changes from tension to peace.
Feeling responsible, look back to the paperball experiment and explain the different between being responsible for paperballs laying on the floor and sitting family in the livingroom.
Okay, there is no one to be responsible and therefore no difference between the two but it just came to me in the shower: is it possible that the thought of throwing the balls in the air is responsible?
What should we look for next?
the deepest roots of a separate self please

0kay

Postby 0kay » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:10 am

Yes, Clint,
the deepest roots of the "self". As you found no i inside but thoughts coming from somethere and there is an outside of body even it is not felt every time, leading to thoughts including an i. There is a possibility to look for things, persons, needings, situations and things outside maybe in the past. Where does it start this personnel i, why and when?
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Return to “ARCHIVES”