Thread for Clint

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Clint

Re: Thread for Clint

Postby Clint » Sat May 09, 2015 11:04 pm

This inquiry WON’T give you anything you are after. It’s the complete opposite of what you want. Is this clear for you?
If yes, why do you want to go on with it?
Vivien, what i am after; what i want, is to know my self as no-thing. what i am after; what i want is the purity of a no-i-itude. to use an analogy, i am desiring a reformatting or, if the 'form' in reformatting is still part of the i then what i am after; what i want is to throw away the hard drive altogether.

thank you for your efforting in my direction Vivien. i am open to being wrong here but apparently i am not making headway quick enough with you and in my process it feels like you are becoming frustrated with me and considering the amount of peeps in need, i understand. i take full responsibility for this. i is a tough nut :)

if it is ok with you Vivien, i would like to begin undoing with Okay as per her/his offer...

Let´s go through THE GATE if you like.
yes Okay, i would like nothing more than to go through THE GATE. as you may understand after having read some or all of my posts, this i is apparently quite dense and apparently very attached to its existence. i am open to whatever shows up however it shows up and am willing to do whatever it takes to let go of whatever needs letting go in the direction of the liberation of all aspects of this i. Okay, i seriously appreciate your patience in the direction of this i's undoing :)

to begin, is it right to understand
the sensation called "i" to make it leave
as a reformatting? or is it really like a discarding of the hard drive period? i am sincerely wanting to get this or make it leave as you say.
As you know guides in LU point to things beside the way that should be watched also.
i am not understanding you here. can you please explain?
Which languages coud we use and about what senses should we look first to have the i-feeling?
i am not understanding your question Okay. the only language i am familiar with is english...

as far as
what senses should we look first to have the i-feeling?
is concerned, if i understand you properly, the sense i would like to begin with is hearing.

sincerely and with Love,

Clint

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sun May 10, 2015 12:16 am

You are welcome, Clint.

About your questions:
There is no i. No formatting is needed.

The direct pointing method we use here needs simply awareness to what happens now. Sensing about what happens now could lead directly to see the limitless one, feeling the seamless and no-i.

No-i is the absence of thoughts about i. It´s a good feeling, being more relaxed.

So it is important to switch off thinking and switch on listening to birds outside the window with nothing special in mind. If there are no birds the noise from pc or air-conditioning will do the same.

I´m german and my english is sometimes a bit basic. Feel free to ask about the pointings, i´ll do the same about your answers.

Feel free to lay your feet on the table,relax and close your eyes for listening to what happens now. Listen for a few seconds and see inside your mind what happens.

It´s easy, hm? One more time...

Desribe what happened in these seconds of intense listening:

What came to your mind when listening?
Describe the gaps inside what happened.
Was there a feeling of inside or outside?
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Sun May 10, 2015 3:54 am

Desribe what happened in these seconds of intense listening:
What came to your mind when listening?
nothing came to mind Okay. there was no thinking at all.
Describe the gaps inside what happened.
i'm not sure i understand this one Okay... if i were to understand then i would describe what happened inside the gap as just listening or mere awareness
Was there a feeling of inside or outside?
no

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 am

This is good to see, Clint.

Many people use to think much in daytime, about what happened yesterday or what will happen tomorrow or what other people could think and so on.
These people have not much time for sensing as being in a flow, so a small training about this is recommended for this process.

It looks like you had seen an edge of the gap or the limiteless one. There is more than one entry to this. Listening to what happens now is one of them.
It is easy to loose this awareness when there is a try to hold it. As you know things come and go, sounds come and go and the gaps between sounds and moments come and go, too, having different lenghth.

Try listening to these sounds for a moment or longer if you wish, it should show different lenghth of silence until the next noise happens. This training is easy, have fun.

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/osmosi ... erator.php

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/rainNoiseGenerator.php

http://mynoise.net/NoiseMachines/whiteN ... erator.php

Feel free to talk about what happened during listening to noises and gaps.
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Mon May 11, 2015 9:00 am

Try listening to these sounds for a moment or longer if you wish, it should show different lenghth of silence until the next noise happens. This training is easy, have fun.
Okay, i'm not clear about
the different lengths of silence and the next noise happens
that you are referring to... i am only hearing continuous noise - there are no gaps that i am aware of unless you are referring to the gaps of no thought while i listen...[/quote]

0kay

Postby 0kay » Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Yes Clint. You´ve answered before that there is awareness when listening happens and that you see this awareness when the volume is down:
i would describe what happened inside the gap as just listening or mere awareness
I agree to this. Between one tone and the next tone in osmosis e. g. it is the same.

In osmosis you can learn to see that one tone comes up and leaves, there is no need to concentrate about this tone.
There is no need for trying to hold one of them. Tones appear and go and between this tones is awareness, let this flow. No need to hold the tones, no need to hold the awareness

So switch out thinking again when listening.
Listen relaxed and after this try to answer again:

Are there any breaks, gaps between the tones in osmosis, rain noise and white noise?
Where is the difference in length between the tones?
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

0kay

Postby 0kay » Mon May 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Sorry, i think this question could be given to misunderstandig.
So the question is where is the difference in length of the gaps between the loud peaks?

Listening for this could be useful for more awareness.
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Mon May 11, 2015 11:04 pm

hi Okay, i've had a family matter taking up all my time in the last little while. i'd appreciate your patience for a day or two?

peacenlove to you

0kay

Postby 0kay » Tue May 12, 2015 8:14 am

Yes, Clint.
Have an eye for awareness and thoughts come up meanwhile.
Good luck
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

0kay

Postby 0kay » Fri May 15, 2015 8:23 am

Hi Clint,

come on, let´s have some no-i ;)
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Fri May 15, 2015 3:14 pm

Hi Okay :-)

I'm sorry for not corresponding with you and at least keeping you up to date with whadup in this roller coaster world o mine. I will share the experience as soon as i access the internet with my computer so I don't have to use one finger and my phone.

So you know, I have been on it as far as awareness and thought are concerned. Many times during the day the experience of me not doing anything while everything is happening has been seen.

Secondly, I am having difficulty experiencing the gap between the tones probably because I am looking for something beyond the very simple. Can you please help me to understand using an intellectual process and I will apply that to Osmosis, Rain and White Noise?

Thank you for your patience and your efforting in my direction :-)

Lovenpeace to you and your always

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sat May 16, 2015 8:43 am

Hi Clint, :)
good to see that you are all right, mostly. Yes, it looks like you are experiencing that things happen. It is nothing to worry, feelings come and go. Writing happens, no writing happens, hard work happens and lazy times happens. It is ok, life happens. We worked on hearing and it looks like this part needs no further attention. It is not needed to explain or think about the last questions, let us do something on tactile senses. It is no need to think much during this test. Lay a hand on the table and then feel what is felt by hand.
Please explain what senses feel and what thoughts make from this. Try it a few times.

Written on smartphone, best wishes
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

0kay

Postby 0kay » Sat May 16, 2015 7:54 pm

Even if one heard osmosis as a tone comes up and disappears, gap, next tone... and the other one heard it as a single stream, the result is as wanted: Not so much thoughts and the precious feeling what happens now.
Many times during the day the experience of me not doing anything while everything is happening has been seen.
Yes, Clint. I felt the same as i´ve been in your position. If there are worries you can tell about.

Now is a good time to look inside to find out if there is an "i" or if there is something that feels like an "i". Have senses an "i", or thoughts, or body.

Let´s start with a look for tactile senses. It is no need to think much during this test. Lay a hand on the table and then feel what is felt by hand. Explain what senses feel and what thoughts make from this.

(If you like to do more look for an "i" wherever you want and explain what happened)
:)
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Clint

Postby Clint » Mon May 18, 2015 5:15 am

Even if one heard osmosis as a tone comes up and disappears, gap, next tone... and the other one heard it as a single stream, the result is as wanted: Not so much thoughts and the precious feeling what happens now.
Okay, i hear a tone beginning and ending while a longer tone overlaps everything. so i'm clear, the gap is happening somewhere all the time amidst potentially constant noise? for instance, as i experience the tv on, the hum of the fridge and my parents making breakfast and talking upstairs, all happening right now, there are no thoughts. awareness is; experience is; there is no i-thing that i can detect that is experiencing. beyond/underneath/ever-present, the gap is always happening?
Many times during the day the experience of me not doing anything while everything is happening has been seen.

Yes, Clint. I felt the same as i´ve been in your position. If there are worries you can tell about.
well Okay, on one hand it is a worry but underneath it all i see a gift.

the background: my brother is diagnosed schizophrenic and lately has been paranoid and violent, alternating between the psyche ward and my parent's home. the situation is dire as my parents are at their wit's end with his anger and manipulation. the last time he was in the psyche ward was because he was getting violent and we had to call the cops to come and pick him up. he is back in the house now having been released in to my parent's custody who have zero tools to deal with him aside from the threat of calling the cops again... and i have the gateless gate to go through. the issue is that he has great unconscious anger toward my father and after two days of being here out of the psyche ward he is beginning to revisit his anger - slamming doors and giving out hateful glances toward us all.

i come back to my parent's place twice a year to exchange winter clothing for summer and vice versa and have come to the awareness that this time, aside from exchanging my clothes, i am here for two reasons: to offer support to my parents and to realize how deeply i is entrenched. presumably it is i that is imbalanced and judging my brother which is potentially part if not all of the problem on one hand, and the gift i am seeing is being able to work i at its root as my brother pushes my deepest buttons.

i am wondering if you see this the way i am: i am experiencing extreme turmoil and emotions of anguish and helplessness... this is the one hand with the experiencer suffering. the gift is a serious opportunity to exorcise i at its deepest level.

i am finding it difficult Okay; i find i forget to remember awareness of these sensations but i was thinking to use this experience with my brother to pass through the gateless gate. you are helping me already and slowly i am coming along... perhaps, you are willing to guide me using the experience of my brother...?
Now is a good time to look inside to find out if there is an "i" or if there is something that feels like an "i". Have senses an "i", or thoughts, or body.

Let´s start with a look for tactile senses. It is no need to think much during this test. Lay a hand on the table and then feel what is felt by hand. Explain what senses feel and what thoughts make from this.
the touch sense feels and the thoughts describe a smooth solidity.
(If you like to do more look for an "i" wherever you want and explain what happened)
:)
after the description of a smooth solidity there is no thought... until my brother makes his presence known. then i get glimpses of being aware of it all just happening and there are no thoughts and no i that i can detect and then my mind starts judging my brother again. this is the process right? i am making ground here. thank you Okay

0kay

Postby 0kay » Mon May 18, 2015 8:58 am

Yes, Clint, the gap is always. And there are senses working, thoughts appear and disappear, feelings come and go. If one sticks to them suffering happens. Being with unattended suffering let it work for longer time. Give awareness to what happens outside and inside, let it be this perfect moment and dont try to hold anything.

Family problems: One of my family stayed in psychic ward for several months. Now lives and works in assisted living with garden, tailor and carpenter atelier. There were hard times for all of us.
Here suffering was caused by sticking on things, persons, situations and intense feelings.

Family happens and guiding also happens as long as you stay with it. There could be feelings of awareness and like having no-i on the way to crashing the gate. Often something should be added for complete insight by questioning. So i would like to ask more for complete gatecrashing.

I know about your situation and if it needs some timeouts it is ok to me. I know that sometimes there is no PC on your side, but you can use short answers on mobile phone to these questions. Answer to all of them.

1) Brother, family, behaviour of the people, awareness. Is there something that you can hold? Is there any feeling or thinking or situation that you can hold?

2) When hand is laying on the table feelings happen. Is there an inside or an outside when feeling this?

3) Now look: Where is an i? Is it in body, in thoughts, in feelings? Where does it come from? When you look back in time, was there an i and where to find it?

(Don´t stick on old questions, when it´s done, it is done) :)
Hingabe, in den Moment

devotion

Return to “ARCHIVES”