Thread for Clint

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Clint

Re: Thread for Clint

Postby Clint » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:59 pm

hi Ilona :)

i is inspired to be back!

i did listen to Alan Watts and i did find his stuff delightful. thank you :)

here are a couple points that came to me in the time i have been away:
Who i thinks i is is that which I Am not and it is that which I Am not that can't not but create separation.
There can be no i without thought. i is thought and to be is between thoughts.
To no i is to purify.
ok Ilona, how do we continue?

sincerely,

me

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi Clint, great to see you back :) we shall continue.

So what is that word I points to?
Is I the thinker or a thought?
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

Clint

Postby Clint » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:24 pm

Hi Clint, great to see you back :) we shall continue.

So what is that word I points to?
Is I the thinker or a thought?
thank you Ilona :) it is good to be here.

i'm not clear of your first question - there is no I other than the cosmic I that includes everyone and everything. so, if that's your meaning then the word I points to is One. which leads to the answer to your second question: the I is a thought. a thought can't be a thinker. I just is and is without separation.

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:09 pm

I was not sure how to respond so it took some time.

What are you still looking for?
Are you still looking for anything?
How has seeking changed?

Can you talk a bit about that

Sending love

Clint

Postby Clint » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:27 am

I was not sure how to respond so it took some time.

What are you still looking for?
Are you still looking for anything?
How has seeking changed?

Can you talk a bit about that

Sending love
take your time absolutely sistar :)

Ilona, i am very happy to share with you that i no longer seek. during my last iboga ceremony the tap root of self hate was exorcised and 6 months later i have noticed that doubt and seeking no longer exist in my reality! today, i am open to whatever comes knowing that what is, is at best perfect and at worst, perfectly imperfect!

what's next?!

sending love your way :)

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:04 am

Wonderful!
So let's wrap this conversation up.
Are you ready for our 'final questions'?

Clint

Postby Clint » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:22 am

Wonderful!
So let's wrap this conversation up.
Are you ready for our 'final questions'?
I am :)

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:27 am

Sweet! Here they are :)

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Please answer in full, when ready.

Much love.

Clint

Postby Clint » Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:58 am

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
1. there is no separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I' or whatever, whenever, whatsoever and when there was it was all a mis-thought; a forgetting of Unified I for getting separate.
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
2. the illusion is the separatude itself.

it starts the instant i thinks it is thinking. It is without the foundation of an absolute awareness of One and it works by using a root thought of self hate. From there an ego/personality based in perpetuated separation is supported by a jumble of thoughts thinking they co-exist as an i. To experience/understand that the addiction to existence is a mere thought is critical.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
3. it doesn't 'feel' one way or another.

the main dif is that there is no longer any seeking/doubt because there is no conscious thought that bases a 'Me'. Unified I is a flatline and separation is a disturbance in the flat line that has the quality of a U/You!

the past few days have been just like the previous few months in that since coming to the awareness of the illusion of separation, i am more present than before which results in an excellent life and even when i is not present it is quickly seen as a thought of separation, ideally before acting and I, either way, is all all good ;)
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
4. i don't know if there was a last bit that pushed me over but there was a biggest bit that became abundantly clear over time - the experiencing of everything these sense doors picked up as unified. for instance, as i close my eyes and hear the background noise i notice it now as just what's happening and as 'Me'. as i open my eyes and see the view i notice it now as just what is and it is seen as 'Me'. As I interact with others there is a budding awareness that they are a perfect reflection of the quality of this mind and that truly, they are Me!

What made me look and for the first time see, was the awareness that the i that needs to exist was quiet after self inquiry. It became obvious that the experience of a me separate from anything else just didn't exist. There was no unqualified proof; the evidence was all circumstantial!
5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
5. Decision, intention, free will, choice and control are all thinkings that can only come from a mind in separation. How to decide or choose between one when there is only a One? What is there to intend or control when there is no doubt? Free will from what when the only i that could possibly conceive of free will is seen as a substanceless thought?

Happening happens. As the background noise is heard, it is heard as part of all that is happening. For the most part, as thinking happens it is experienced before acting as mere thoughts arising. The time between the happening and the realization that it is all just happening is lessening. There is no meaning until I give a thing its meaning – including and most importantly, the meaning I give to an i.

It works like the beating of my heart and the flowing of my blood – without my thinking a thing is, at all; it is perfection in action!

For me to be responsible for anything, there would have to be a me that exists separate from everything else. It would be like a blood cell doing stretches in the heart's left ventricle preparing itself for the circuit around the body. The Modus Operandi of a control freak!
6) Anything to add?
6. Awhile ago I remembered that i doesn't exist, and the next day I forgot the same thing!

Also, today, as I was preparing to own up to a 'mistake' I had made, the feelings of foreboding still existed but did not deter me. The i that had previously felt the fear and run because of it was seen as made up and I smiled as I stepped toward the owning I was about to perform.

Thank you Ilona :) I appreciate all who have helped and wished me well. Well, the truth is that i appreciate all periodski!

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:16 pm

Hi Clint,

thank you very much for answers. i enjoyed reading them and i'm delighted for you. welcome home, so to speak.
i hope you will participate in facebook LU groups.
see you around!

much love

Clint

Postby Clint » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:14 pm

Yes you will see me around sistar :-) most definitely!

Return to “ARCHIVES”